Favorite Zamor Sphere Design

Hexann

*Ahem* ^^ The title.

Well, because these have been used all over in Lego sets (including the beloved Bionicle) I though I'd place it here. I called them Zamor Sphere 'cause I can't just call them those 'Sphere Projectiles'.

Edited by Damaracx 8.0

I agree that the marbled ones from the second wave of Hero Factory are some of the coolest. Unlike earlier marbled Zamors, the solid colors on those ones make a very dynamic swirl.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

The semi-transparent one they put over a light-up brick to be the palantir in the Tower of Orthanc set.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

I always wondered, why do the Nuparu & Hewkii set have yellow spheres when on their promo pics they were shown as red?

They ranged from yellow to red. There was a lot of variation in that year's Zamor Spheres, but I can confirm that my Hewkii had at least one red Zamor.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

The blue ones from 2006 looked the best to me. I don't know, blue energy projectiles just looks cool.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I always wondered, why do the Nuparu & Hewkii set have yellow spheres when on their promo pics they were shown as red?

They ranged from yellow to red. There was a lot of variation in that year's Zamor Spheres, but I can confirm that my Hewkii had at least one red Zamor.

And I think I vaguely remember that to...

I wouldn't actually know, as I never got a NIB Phantoka toa set that still had the Spheres. Could you link a picture maybe?

Oh, wait, never mind; I forgot that somebody linked a picture to the Zamor Sphere box. The Midak Skyblaster Zamor Spheres are much brighter.

• 2 weeks later...

My fav is my darker green one :D

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Darker green? Where'd you get that?

The original HF villains had them in a darker green. It was not like DARK (instert creepy music here :P) green but it was darker than the classic lime green.

My personal favorite was the scaled-like design that came with the Toa Phantoka, which was reused with Furno in Breakout.

-G u u R a h K

I am not sure if this question has been answered, but the some Inika came with 2 colors (some just one) but for example, the matoro (and kongu) came with blue as there main color, but it was possible to find a light blue varient (I own that, and it is my favorite) Jaller, and Halhi came with a kind of sandy green, with a darker green varient (in my opinion, the dark green is hardest to find), and then Nuparu, and Hewkii came with red as there promo, with a keetorange varient (which I have both, and prefer red, never really got attacked to keetorange, was upset that it replaced brown) hope this has helped, and my favorite comes with the lord of the rings "tower of orthanc" and it is like a olive green blended with black, but when the light in the set goes through it, it kind of glows an ominous red, I don't have the sphere yet though

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

• 2 weeks later...

The purple one in the Galaxy Squad set.

Oh, I didn't know there was a purple one. I must get it!Also, have you seen the new one in the Tower of Orthanc? It's translucent blended black and line, and just looks epic. The gunmetal ones are also cool.