Moving soon, selling off remainder of large Bionicle collection!

Kanohi Dragon

Old topic died, so I'm restarting it.

I'm moving out likely in mid-August and I'm a bit short on cash for apartment necessities, and so since I won't really have room for them in the apartment, I'm selling off what's left of my Bionicle collection as well as the majority of my manga collection.

If you're looking for a certain set and don't see it listed, please don't ask. I either don't have it or it's one of a handful of my favorites that I'm holding onto. I will be adding a few more for sale late tonight or tomorrow though, so check back.

Rules:

-I am more than willing to haggle; if you don't like the price then make me an offer*

-I accept paypal, money orders, and cash; paypal is preferred

-You pay for shipping (I am not shipping outside of the USA this time unless I get really desperate, sorry!)

-You send payment first, unless you're a trusted trader

-It may take me a few days to get to the post office, but I will pm you to let you know when I ship (busy work schedule, sorry!)

-I am willing to hold sets for one week

-I can provide pictures, so if you want to see something just ask

-I have canisters and instructions for the sets if you want them

*About the haggling, please make reasonable offers. I'm selling my collection not because I don't want them anymore, but because I need the money; they're still important to me and I'm not willing to part with them for next to nothing. I get that people want a deal, but please don't ask if you can have your whole order for half price and things like that.

For Sale: black means available, green means on hold, blue means pending, red means sold

2001->

Tahu Mata $6

Gali Mata x2 $6 each

Kopaka Mata $6

Onua Mata $6

Pohatu Mata $6

2002->

Tahnok $5

Gahok $5

Kohrak $5

Lehvak $5

Nuhvok Va (dark grey piece was missing, replaced with lighter grey piece, no Krana) $2

Pohatu Nuva $6

2003-> (Rahkshi have no Kraata)

Turahk $5

Guurahk x2 $5 each

Panrahk x2 $5 each

Kurahk $5

Vorahk $5

Jaller and Gukko $15

Takua and Pewku (Takua is missing his mask) $10

2004->

Nokama Metru x2 $6 each

Nuju Metru x2 $6 each

Whenua Metru x2 $6 each

Matau Metru $6

Onewa Metru $6

Bordakh x2 $5 each

Nuurakh x3 $5 each

Vorzakh $5

Rorzakh $5

Keerakh $5

Zadakh $5

Ahkmou $2

Nuhrii $2

Vhisola $2

Orkahm $2

Ehyre $2

Tehutti x2 (one has black shoulder pieces instead of grey) $1/$2

Nivawk and Dume $15

Krekka $15

2005->

Whenua Hordika $6

Onewa Hordika $6

Vohtarak $5

Keelerak $5

Boggarak $5

Oohnorak $5

Roporak $5

Iruini $2

Kaulus $2

Gaaki $2

Bomonga $2

Pouks $2

Keetongu $15

Battle of Metru Nui (believe it's complete, but not 100% sure, missing Kahgarak) $20

2006->

Kongu Inika $7

Nuparu Inika $7

Hewkii Inika $7

Matoro Inika $7

Avak (eyes no longer light up) $5

Reidak $7

Zaktann $7

Vezok $7

Thok (eyes no longer light up) $5

Garan $2

Balta $2

Dalu $2

Kazi $2

Piruk $2

Velika $2

Axonn $20

2007->

Kongu Mahri $7

Nupary Mahri $7

Hahli Mahri $7

Mantax $7

Ehlek $7

Defilak $2

Morak $2

Thulox $2

Gadunka $12

2008->

Kopaka Phantoka $7

Gali Mistika $7

Onua Mistika $7

Bitil $7

Solek x2 $3 each

Tanma $3

Photok $3

Vultraz $15

Mazeka $20

Toa Ignika $17

Rockoh T3 $25

Axalara T9 $45

2009->

Stronius $8

Tarix $8

Gelu $8

Vorox $8

Malum $8

Straak $8

Vastus $8

Berix $3

Metus $3

Stars Tahu $4

Tuma $17

Titan Mata Nui $25

Fero and Skirmix $20

Baranus V7 $25

Thornatus V9 $35

Collectibles-> http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Moomoomaru/lolhi/dscn0839.jpg

Konoka $0.50 each

Rhotuka $0.25 each

Gold Vahi x2 $7 each

Disc of Time x2 $2 each

Manga-> all manga are $2 each or 3 for $5, willing to sell them for $1 each on orders of 10+

Inuyasha #2-11, 18, 20, 22-26, 45

Ruroni Kenshin #1-13

Fruits Basket #1-10

Wild Ones #1-10

Deathnote #13

Shaman King #1-7

Warcraft: The Sunwell Trilogy #1-3

Samurai Champloo #1

Shakugan no Shana #1-5, missing #3

Claymore #1-4

Otomen #1, 2

Dragon Knights #1-7

Trinity Blood #1, 2

Ravenskull #1

Saiyuki #1

Gurren Lagann #1, 2

Magic Knight Rayearth #1Zombiepowder #1One Piece #1xxxHolic #1, 2Trigun #1

Kamui #1The Best of Pokemon Yellow #1The Best of Pokemon Red #1

On Hold:

Titan Mata Nui, Jaller and Gukko, and Takua and Pewku for Mask Collector

Tahu Mata, Pohatu Mata, Nokama Metru, Nuju Metru, Oohnorak, Kopaka Phantoka, Onua Mistika, Malum, 1 Gold Vahi for Akaku94

Tahu Stars, all 2004 Matoran, all 2006 six Matoran, Gold Vahi, Blue Kaukau Nuva, Tan Komau, Blue Avsa for Kahi

:k: :m_d:

Edited by Kanohi Dragon

turahk-1.png

"I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones.

But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole.

And the darkness cannot stand before me." -Kopaka

Do you have pictures of your collectibles? Also if 40 will work for titan mata nui, jaller and gukko, and takua and pewku, please hold then for me. I can pay you on tuesday. If you have pictures of all of your stuff, please message me and let me know.Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Do you have pictures of your collectibles? Also if 40 will work for titan mata nui, jaller and gukko, and takua and pewku, please hold then for me. I can pay you on tuesday. If you have pictures of all of your stuff, please message me and let me know.Mc

$40's a little low, how about $45 for those three? And I don't have pictures of the collection as a whole, but I can provide individual pictures of sets if you want to see any.

Do you have pictures of your kanohi?

Also if the Titan Mata Nui doesnt go to Mask Collector, could I please purchase it? I dont have one :(

I can upload pictures after I get home from work tonight, though I don't get off till 11pm so they'll be up late. And if Mask Collector doesn't want Titan Mata Nui, he's yours.

turahk-1.png

But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole.

$40's a little low, how about $45 for those three? And I don't have pictures of the collection as a whole, but I can provide individual pictures of sets if you want to see any.

Do you have pictures of your kanohi?

Also if the Titan Mata Nui doesnt go to Mask Collector, could I please purchase it? I dont have one :(

I can upload pictures after I get home from work tonight, though I don't get off till 11pm so they'll be up late. And if Mask Collector doesn't want Titan Mata Nui, he's yours.

Lol doubt he'll drop the purchase since he seems like a interested buyer and called him first lol but yeah thanks :)

Any chance you could do 20 + shipping for the 4 piraka except for Thok?

Sure! Just note me and I'll figure out shipping for you.

turahk-1.png

Could you give a picture of the Pohatu Mata? I am very interested in purchasing it - he's the only Mata I don't have (or have the pieces to build, I should say) at the moment.

-TN05

Certainly! I've been a bit delayed with taking pictures, but I'll be uploading them tomorrow.

Yes, I could do that. I will take the picture when I get home from vacation tomorrow. Would you be willing to do the trade I PM'd you about for Pohatu?

Uh, but what is this? I never received a pm about a trade. Were you trying to sell him your Pohatu in my topic, or I am just looking at that wrong?

Edited by Kanohi Dragon

turahk-1.png

Could you give a picture of the Pohatu Mata? I am very interested in purchasing it - he's the only Mata I don't have (or have the pieces to build, I should say) at the moment.

-TN05

Certainly! I've been a bit delayed with taking pictures, but I'll be uploading them tomorrow.

Yes, I could do that. I will take the picture when I get home from vacation tomorrow. Would you be willing to do the trade I PM'd you about for Pohatu?

Uh, but what is this? I never received a pm about a trade. Were you trying to sell him your Pohatu in my topic, or I am just looking at that wrong?

Yes, I think there has been a bit of a misunderstanding here. :lol: I was trying to sell him Pohatu in his topic, and when I saw his post about taking the picture of Pohatu, I thought he was talking to me. I guess you offered him Pohatu as well then. :D Sorry about that.

Bliss.png

-TN05

Yes, I think there has been a bit of a misunderstanding here. :lol: I was trying to sell him Pohatu in his topic, and when I saw his post about taking the picture of Pohatu, I thought he was talking to me. I guess you offered him Pohatu as well then. :D Sorry about that.

Ah, I see. I was wondering if it was something like that, XD.

EDIT- added the link tot he picture of the collectibles to the first post for those who had wanted to see.

Edited by Kanohi Dragon

turahk-1.png

Here are the sets I'm interested in:

Pohatu Mata

Tahu Mata

Nokama Metru

Nuju Metru

Oohnorak

Kopaka Phantoka

Onua Mistika

Malum

Gold Vahi

- For all of these (Except the Vahi of course),, only interested if you have the canisters. Instructions would be great, but not essential.

Here are the sets I'm interested in:

Pohatu Mata

Tahu Mata

Nokama Metru

Nuju Metru

Oohnorak

Kopaka Phantoka

Onua Mistika

Malum

Gold Vahi

- For all of these (Except the Vahi of course),, only interested if you have the canisters. Instructions would be great, but not essential.

Someone else is considering buying Pohatu Mata right now, but the rest are available and I have canisters for all. I believe I have all of the instructions for them, except for Tahu, but I'll have to check.

turahk-1.png

I'm interested in all of the collectible Kanohi and all of the 2006 and 2004 Matoran you have. Also Tahu Mata, if he isn't snatched up already; he seems to be a fine part of the franchise to own. His Star incarnation would be also great if at all possible.

I'm interested in all of the collectible Kanohi and all of the 2006 and 2004 Matoran you have. Also Tahu Mata, if he isn't snatched up already; he seems to be a fine part of the franchise to own. His Star incarnation would be also great if at all possible.

Someone else has already asked for Tahu Mata, sorry! All of the 2004/2006 Matoran, Tahu Star, and the masks are still available though.

turahk-1.png