My entry for a "Before & After Brain Infection" contest on another site. I built both models with the help of my twin brother Lyichir.

9217589944_0085995714_z.jpg

In their natural form, Koboldon are tunnel goblins with a diet of metallic ore, which they mine for with their powerful, shovel-like claws. They are reclusive, but generally not aggressive.

9214813903_3fcc78e48c.jpg

But once the evil brains landed on their home planet, many were mutated into grotesque, hulking fiends that burrow beneath cities, reducing buildings and infrastructure to rubble. Can any hero stand up to the might of Koboldon's radioactive power claw?

More pictures:9214814965_452c951f7d_n.jpg 9214813213_9876f16480_m.jpg

About the MOC: Lyichir and I came up with the foot design for a much larger model a few months ago, and we decided a bestial foot design like this would be perfect for this contest. The head was designed in an effort to create a brain-infected head that looked as detailed and fearsome as any of the official 2013 villain faceplates, but which had a unique character of its own. Lyichir had the idea to use Transparent Bright Green (the same color as the brain) to highlight areas most heavily affected by the mutation, and I designed the power claw with that in mind.Comments, questions, and criticism are welcome! Hope you enjoy this MOC!

Edit: Second image was a good bit over the file size limit of 100 kB, so I replaced it with one of the next smallest size.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-