• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Toa Carax

moc earth toa

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 425 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 02:46 PM

first things ive been desighning a whole group of toa for the past few years and heres the toa of stone[color=rgb(139,69,19);]Toa Carax of the team of the toa team Narga front[/color][color=rgb(139,69,19);]  back side full front please post what you think thanks! [/color]

[color=rgb(139,69,19);] :kakama:  :komau:  :kakamanu:    :pahrak:  :smilehuki:  :smilehafu:  :smilepohatunu:  :smilekakamanu:  :smileonewa:  :smilepahrak:[/color]

[color=rgb(139,69,19);] 418.jpg[/color] [color=rgb(139,69,19);]the image above is not a "grimey phto" it is hard work in photo shop[/color]

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran, Mar 05 2014 - 02:04 PM.

#2 Offline Phantomesque

Phantomesque
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 701 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 02:59 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Just saying, your second picture is bigger than the dimensions of 640x640.[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]The 2 pictures you provided seems like a decent MoC, but I cannot see half of the MoC because you only provided 2 pictures. Even though you say more pictures to come, you should really take all the pictures before posting the topic.[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]From here, Poron looks pretty great for a basic Inika build with some add-ons. The color scheme is consistent, but Poron has an undeniable resemblance to Pohatu Mistika.[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Oh, and one thing, I'm guessing the background of your MoC is a couch? I'd recommend putting them against something that makes the MoC stand out. The photos are also pretty grainy, but I you can blame your camera for that one.[/color][/font]

Edited by Phantomesque, Jul 05 2013 - 02:59 PM.

EH5Tbhq.png

#3 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 425 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 03:02 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Just saying, your second picture is bigger than the dimensions of 640x640.[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]The 2 pictures you provided seems like a decent MoC, but I cannot see half of the MoC because you only provided 2 pictures. Even though you say more pictures to come, you should really take all the pictures before posting the topic.[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]From here, Poron looks pretty great for a basic Inika build with some add-ons. The color scheme is consistent, but Poron has an undeniable resemblance to Pohatu Mistika.[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Oh, and one thing, I'm guessing the background of your MoC is a couch? I'd recommend putting them against something that makes the MoC stand out. The photos are also pretty grainy, but I you can blame your camera for that one.[/color][/font]

thx for the advice and yeah its the camera ill work on the res size ill shrink em but keep good res iwas running low on masks

Edited by TAHU2014, Jul 05 2013 - 04:53 PM.

#4 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 838 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 10:35 PM

I assume you mean stone!  :P  Anyways, he isn't that bad, and I like the shoulder mounted thornax launchers, but he needs a little bit more... uniqueness. I don't like to say customization because I dislike people saying that every moc must have custom everything, but he needs to look less like pohatu.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#5 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 425 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 08:09 AM

Yes I was out of orange btw I'm gonna post one of my really good mods soon but I have to get the photos (lazy) oh and i forgot I'll edit that Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image 

Edited by TAHU2014, Jul 06 2013 - 06:33 PM.

#6 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 658 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 01:11 PM

Really good and easy MOC, the color look great but i think the thornax launcher on his shoulder don't work at all and the lower leg armor is ok but i think you should use something else than that for armor

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users