Crunchy's Forge

Crunchyn

Re-uploading these. Unfortunately, I don't think I won't be doing anymore. Sorry, guys :(

Special Thanks to the Modelers of Bionicle: Next Generation!

pepakuracollection2.jpg

**Image is not representative of what there is currently available aka more may have been added**

Each download contains:

-the .PDO file (requires Pepakura Designer/Viewer to use, check the Web)

-2 PDF's of the patterns, one with numbered edges and one without

SUPER MEGA KANOHI PACK (everything!)

KANOHI:

Akaku, Great Mask of X-Ray Vision

Difficulty: Easy

Avohkii, Great Mask of Light

Difficulty: Medium

Avohkii, Movie [Miramax] Version

Calix, Great Mask of Fate

Difficulty: Untested, Estimate-Hard

Hau, Great Mask of Shielding

Huna [Noble]

Ignika, Legendary Mask of Life

Difficulty: Hard

Kakama, Great Mask of Speed

LowDetailVersion

Kaukau, Great Mask of Water-Breathing

Kualsi, Great Mask of Quick-Travel

How to do the Mouthpiece:http://www.majhost.c...ry.cgi?f=239342

Miru, Great Mask of Levitation

Miru Nuva, Nuva Mask of Levitation

Difficulty: Untested, estimated-INSANE

Pakari, Great Mask of Strength

Vahi, Legendary Mask of Time

ARMOR:

Nuva Shoulder Armor

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

• 2 weeks later...

It's good for there to be an active topic for this again! I was disappointed when the original died. I think I'll work on the nuva armor soon. It's too bad you won't be making any more.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

These look really cool, except, which download link do I use when I go to download one? One has this "priority download" thing and the other one wants me to make an account when I click on it.

4shared requires you to have an account to be able to download anything.

• 5 months later...

Hello,

I am new to this forum, but was looking to make one of these masks. I tried to make the Kakama but it wasn't really working all that well with regular printer paper. My school recently bought two 3d printers, so I was wondering if the original 3d files are available somewhere so I could go that route? I appreciate any input, thanks!

Hello,

I am new to this forum, but was looking to make one of these masks. I tried to make the Kakama but it wasn't really working all that well with regular printer paper. My school recently bought two 3d printers, so I was wondering if the original 3d files are available somewhere so I could go that route? I appreciate any input, thanks!

So leme explain some here. These are probably taken from a render. If I where you, I would go about looking for the .obj of these. I can dig up these my self, I know I got them around here, somewhere.

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

Hello,

Regular printer paper will not work, you will need to find a heavier weight, such as 65 lb or 110 lb. 110 lb is pretty hard to find (from my experience, Wal-mart is the only place you can find it)

As for the 3d models, I really don't have permission to share the original .obj's as they are the work of the modelers of Bionicle: Next Generation, which is pretty nonexistent now.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

Hello,

Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 60 days or more, unless they specify that they are collection topics (in this forum). I PMed the topic starter just to be sure he didn't want to officially call it one; he's okay with just closing this topic as is normal for revived topics. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)