• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Crunchy's Forge

pepakura kanohi paper archive

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Offline CrunchbiteNuva

CrunchbiteNuva
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 701 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 10:32 PM

Re-uploading these. Unfortunately, I don't think I won't be doing anymore. Sorry, guys :(

Special Thanks to the Modelers of Bionicle: Next Generation!

Posted Image

**Image is not representative of what there is currently available aka more may have been added**

Each download contains:

-the .PDO file (requires Pepakura Designer/Viewer to use, check the  Web)

-2 PDF's of the patterns, one with numbered edges and one without

[color=#b22222;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]SUPER MEGA KANOHI PACK (everything!)[/color][/font]

KANOHI:

Akaku, Great Mask of X-Ray Vision

Difficulty: Easy

Avohkii, Great Mask of Light

Difficulty: Medium

Avohkii, Movie [Miramax] Version

Calix, Great Mask of Fate

Difficulty: Untested, Estimate-Hard

Hau, Great Mask of Shielding

Huna [Noble]

Ignika, Legendary Mask of Life

Difficulty: Hard

Kakama, Great Mask of Speed

LowDetailVersion

Kaukau, Great Mask of Water-Breathing

Kualsi, Great Mask of Quick-Travel

How to do the Mouthpiece:http://www.majhost.c...ry.cgi?f=239342

Miru, Great Mask of Levitation

Miru Nuva, Nuva Mask of Levitation

Difficulty: Untested, estimated-INSANE

Pakari, Great Mask of Strength

Vahi, Legendary Mask of Time

[color=#000000;]ARMOR:[/color]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Nuva Shoulder Armor[/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Difficulty: [color=#00ff00;]Easy[/color][/font]

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva, Jul 06 2013 - 10:33 PM.

#2 Offline Rumpofsteelskin

Rumpofsteelskin
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 43 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 12:15 AM

Oh wow. Looked at pepakura and considered trying my hand at it for some Dota 2 cosplay...but this is a whole 'nother level.

#3 Offline Pleurodeles Waltl

Pleurodeles Waltl
  • Members
  • Toa

• 123 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 12:43 AM

Glad to have the archive back up, with new masks to boot! Excellent, excellent, more things to make after I fix my Hau. Thanks Crunchy!

The beatings will continue until morale improves

Nowhere But Here, Nowhen But Now

Mask-Maker: Finished Hau

#4 Offline Neelh

Neelh
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,337 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 12:45 AM

If only I were including a mask for my Gali Mata cosplay...

I no longer need Taipu as I have achieved the impossible.

I have girlfriend.

the atlantic was born today

and i'll tell you how

the clouds above opened up

and let it out

#5 Offline rabbit

rabbit
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,051 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 03:06 PM

It's good for there to be an active topic for this again!  I was disappointed when the original died.  I think I'll work on the nuva armor soon.  It's too bad you won't be making any more.

imx_327053664.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

#6 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2013 - 11:54 AM

These look really cool, except, which download link do I use when I go to download one? One has this "priority download" thing and the other one wants me to make an account when I click on it.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#7 Offline CrunchbiteNuva

CrunchbiteNuva
  • Members

• 701 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2013 - 01:48 PM

These look really cool, except, which download link do I use when I go to download one? One has this "priority download" thing and the other one wants me to make an account when I click on it.

4shared requires you to have an account to be able to download anything.

#8 Offline HedgehogOutdoors

HedgehogOutdoors
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 1 posts

Posted Jan 18 2014 - 10:47 PM

Hello,

I am new to this forum, but was looking to make one of these masks. I tried to make the Kakama but it wasn't really working all that well with regular printer paper. My school recently bought two 3d printers, so I was wondering if the original 3d files are available somewhere so I could go that route? I appreciate any input, thanks!

#9 Offline Aurora the cat

Aurora the cat
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2014 - 09:42 PM

Hello,

I am new to this forum, but was looking to make one of these masks. I tried to make the Kakama but it wasn't really working all that well with regular printer paper. My school recently bought two 3d printers, so I was wondering if the original 3d files are available somewhere so I could go that route? I appreciate any input, thanks!

So leme explain some here.  These are probably taken from a render.  If I where you, I would go about looking for the .obj of these.  I can dig up these my self, I know I got them around here, somewhere.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#10 Offline CrunchbiteNuva

CrunchbiteNuva
  • Members

• 701 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2014 - 10:39 PM

Hello,

Regular printer paper will not work, you will need to find a heavier weight, such as 65 lb or 110 lb. 110 lb is pretty hard to find (from my experience, Wal-mart is the only place you can find it)

As for the 3d models, I really don't have permission to share the original .obj's as they are the work of the modelers of Bionicle: Next Generation, which is pretty nonexistent now.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva, Jan 23 2014 - 10:39 PM.

#11 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,278 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2014 - 11:23 PM

If you want the models, I'll have to ask some of the leaders from there and/or the modelers. I'm still in touch with some of them.

Edited by Click, Jan 25 2014 - 05:27 PM.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#12 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 18,550 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 27 2014 - 05:23 PM

Hello,

Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 60 days or more, unless they specify that they are collection topics (in this forum). I PMed the topic starter just to be sure he didn't want to officially call it one; he's okay with just closing this topic as is normal for revived topics. :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users