Thoughts on MLN

Kanakalackin

It's pretty cool until you get to the part where you have to get thousands of clicks on everything. Even if you have a friend with ten accounts that you have full access to, it just takes forever and isn't worth the trouble.Wait, what? Friend with ten accounts? Who said that? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

Well, apart from the fact that it always took forever to load on my computer, and somehow was really very repetitive, it was okay, I think. I wasn't that happy with the limited possibilities of communication (although I do see why they made it that way), and somehow I just never really got the hang of it. :/

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Goodness, I must have spent days on that. The fun thing about it was that some of my friends from school who were BZPower members as well would play it too. It was a great concept, but at a certain point, it got more difficult to get items and you'd essentially get stuck on a level, which sucked.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

It's a Lego Please do not discuss sites with forums. -B6. Clicks replace Likes. And to make it fun they made an addicting thing where you had to get items that were secretly impossible to acquire (like how the heck am I supposed to get 50 gypsum?!?).

Edited by Black Six

like how the heck am I supposed to get 50 gypsum?!?

That's where I've been stuck at for years now.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

It's a Lego Please do not discuss sites with forums. -B6.

Please do not discuss sites with forums. -B6 Anyway, I never tried it out, but I heard a little about the campaign. What exactly did you do in it? Besides like a bunch of pages based on BIONICLE characters? Edited by Black Six

Anyway, I never tried it out, but I heard a little about the campaign. What exactly did you do in it? Besides like a bunch of pages based on BIONICLE characters?

You basically completed a bunch of tasks to win page skins, sticker modules, stickers, merit badges, and ultimately Bone Hunter blades. I got the top merit badge, 45 bone hunter blades, and still can't get rid of all my thornax even though I tried to trade it away for other stuff.

You won't be able to try it now, seeing as they took the Bionicle websites down, :( but it was fun while it lasted.

MLN is good and i like that it do somewhat allows kids to have a social networking site, plus i am amaze that Lego didn't made a new one.

And speeking of MLN when did they last updated it, i remember what last time they did was when the HF 2.0 was out (or was it the 1.0).

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

It was quite fun at first, but at some point it was so hard and tedious to get the needed items that I simply gave up. Also it's been pretty much dead for years now.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

MLN was super addictive. It was great in a way but I'll ever get that month and a half of my life back. I was into competitively ranking up and trading and everything, the trading was a blast. I was like... 5th to rank 10? Maybe 6th. I was glad to stop at that point. - 55555

Haha, I remember that. I still have no idea how you did that. I've been on Rank 5 or whatever for four years now, since you cannot possibly get 50 gypsum. It is not possible.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

• 3 weeks later...

Im still level 1! Been like that for nearly a year. xD Also, how do I have 54 tyres... o.O Oh, and I have an uncut ruby. Annnd 182 thronrax. O___O

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032