• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BIONICLE MAFIA VI: The Good Pyro

For Canis Lupis Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
355 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Portal Nuvia

Portal Nuvia
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Seeker

• 299 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 07:08 PM

Canis will be here soon with rules and such, so pipe down until he gets here. =P

#2 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 07:12 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]BIONICLE MAFIA VI: THE GOOD PYRO[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]BZMetru was rather dangerous. Mafia abounded, an entire district was ripped from the sky, and other sorts of generally bad things were happening to the general populace at large. Something had to be done. Well, not for everyone, but at least some people, right?[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]So, a group of thirty got together and drafted a plan. They would leave BZMetru forever, taking with them vital supplies. They would leave in groups of ten, and that would be how they would leave the city. Nice and simple. No more gangs, no more deaths.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]So the first group left. They traveled up from BZMetru to the island of Mata Nui, got in a boat, sailed to Voya Nui, traveled down the Chute and settled in Mahri Nui. And then half of them were murdered by the gang that had been following them. And then the other half was killed by the local gangs.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The remaining twenty arrived, and unfortunately, didn't now just who was in each trip. So the two gangs lurked among them, pretending to be the friends of the others, stalking them, slowly picking them off, one by one.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Oh, did I mention that the good guys brought a Pyro along with them?[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]RULES:[/font]
[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]-If there is a group PM, include me in it. I want to see the plots you brainstorm in this. Also, for the Mafia, this is how I will know who you choose to kill.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]-I will PM you your role. If you don't get a PM, you are a villager. Do not say 'I didn't get a PM.' or the like.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]-You may change your vote once every round. No more, no less. When you do, please state what you are changing it from.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]-NO SCREENSHOTS in the main topic. None. Including them in PMs is fine. This means screenshots of any nature, not just ones relating to the game.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]-Be nice to other players. These games aren't fun if one person is rude to everyone else and deliberately messes up their plans. If everyone is trying to make a triple hang, and you are just ruining it for them, I won't count your vote and will just lynch you along with the other three.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]ROLES:[/font]
[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The role and the flavor text are placed first. Placed inside brackets is a short description of how the role actually works.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Village:[/font]
[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Turaga: For some inexplicable reason, everyone listens to this probably crazy old guy. They obey him, no matter what he says. Almost like mind control. No one has any clue why they listen to him, but when he puts states his opinion, it always counts twice for the matter.[/font]
[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][Lynching votes count twice.][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Detective: This man has been appointed to the role of lead investigator of the village. He is both inept and extremely good at doing his job at the same time. He investigate's people for no reason, without any clues, but somehow always manages to get their personal info right.[/font]
[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][Investigates a player once a night to learn their role.][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Medic: The medic is beyond a doubt insane. He never works in his office, and instead follows people around, waiting for them to get injured. If he follows the right person, and they get injured, then he will be able to heal any injury they had. Even death. If he doesn't follow the right person, he doesn't care enough to heal them.[/font]
[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][Protects a person once a night from death.][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Pyro: Dark Hunters are the greatest enemy of the Pyro. He wants nothing more than to hunt them all down and kill them. He could care less about the Barraki and his fellow villagers, though. Every night, he chooses one person to investigate. If they are a Hunter, he kills them. If they aren't he forgets anything he found about them.[/font]
[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][Every night, chooses a player. If that player is a Dark Hunter, he kills them.][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Necromancer: A master of supernatural techniques and spirt reviving, every night he can bring someone back from the dead so they can finish some of their unfinished business for the time of twenty four hours before they go back to the great beyond.[/font]
[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][Brings a person back every night so they can vote in the day.][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Inventor: A mad genius, the Inventor makes items of varying purpose and then puts them in boxes. Then, he randomly chooses one and gives it to a person, who then uses it on someone else during the night. He has four inventions he gives out.[/font]
[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][Gives people powers at night.][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]List of Inventions:[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]-Canis © Plot Armor: Absolute Protection for a player, but prevents them from taking any action.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]-Poison Vial: After being applied, the next night, the one applied will die.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]-Scanner: Determine's someone's role[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]-Mirror Set: When the target of the mirrors is targeted, the receiver of the set will be retargeted to[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Matoran x10: The majority of the town, who generally want to keep their lives, limbs and organs to themselves and not get killed. They do have some power over who is lynched. Well, everyone does, for that matter.[/font]
[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][Nothing special.][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Dark Hunters/Barraki:[/font]
[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Shadowed One/Pridak: Criminal master minds, the leaders of the two gangs want to wipe out these foolish Matoran that have come here. Both lead a different gang, and decide who performs the dirty work that night, and can change the opinion of the other gang members. His identity, is secret, however.[/font]
[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][Decides who kills that night and can change the target twice.][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Dark Hunters x3/Barraki x3: Average, run of the mill gang members, the Dark Hunters and Barraki deliberate on which villager they want to kill, and then go out and eliminate them. They do this once per night, ruthlessly cutting down the town's population.[/font]
[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][ Collectively kils one Matoran a night.][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Secret Role/Secret Role: Top secret, confidential roles. They are mysteries. No one knows who they are, or what they do. But they are among the gangs, preforming secret work of secretness. Secretly.[/font]
[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][???][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Secret Role #1: Spy[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The Spy pretends to be a Barraki. However, he is working for the Village. If he finds the identity of Pridak out, he may kill him and all members of the gang. If he get Pridak's identity wrong, he will kill himself and not Pridak.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Secret Role #2: Suicidal Hunter[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]If the Suicidal Hunter is sent to kill twice, he will kill himself along with the target. However, if he is killed, he will kill his murderer as well. If he is lynched, he will kill the first to vote for him. He does not know he is the Suicidal Hunter. He believes he is a normal Hunter[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Sign-Ups:[/font]

• [color=#ff0000;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]SmoothJazz SHADOWED ONE; Poisoned by Zakaro Night Six, died Night Seven[/color][/font]
  • [color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Flaredrick: The Sniper PRIDAK; Poisoned by Spy Night Three[/color][/font]
  • [color=#ff0000;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Wasp DARK HUNTER; Forcibly utilized in pyrotechnic display Day Seven[/color][/font]
  • [color=#006400;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Valendale VILLAGER; Clubbed by angry mob Day Two[/color][/font]
  • [color=#006400;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]MT Zehvor VILLAGER; Bazooka'd Day Six[/color][/font]
  • [color=#ff0000;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Veigar y DARK HUNTER; Shot in the back by Barraki Night Two[/color][/font]
  • [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]ZakarOMEGA'D! SPY; Never died, won game Day Seven[/font]
  • [color=#006400;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Kohrak Kal17 INVENTOR; Self-electrocuted Day Six[/color][/font]
  • [color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Pulsate BARRAKI; Electrocuted by Dark Hunters Night Two[/color][/font]
  • [color=#006400;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Professor Ecketzal TURAGA; Head crushed by Dark Hunters Night Six[/color][/font]
  • [color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Blade: #XII. Roxas BARRAKI; Shot by Dark Hunters Night One[/color][/font]
  • [color=#006400;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Dovahkiin VILLAGER; Melted in acid by self Day Five[/color][/font]
  • [color=#ff0000;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]an cool dude SUICIDAL HUNTER; Blown up by self Night Four[/color][/font]
  • [color=#006400;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Chro PYRO; Blown up by Suicidal Hunter Night Four[/color][/font]
  • [color=#006400;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Toa Onarax NECROMANCER; Shot in head with laser Night Seven[/color][/font]
  • [color=#006400;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Taka Nuvia VILLAGER; Decapitated by angry mob Day One[/color][/font]
  • [color=#006400;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Songbird VILLAGER; Drowned in water Day Two[/color][/font]
  • [color=#006400;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Protalgif DETECTIVE; Stabbed by Barraki Night One[/color][/font]
  • [color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Lieutenant Obvious BARRAKI; Eaten by Takea Sharks Day One[/color][/font]
  • [color=#006400;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]JL v2 VILLAGER; Neck snapped by Dark Hunters Night Five[/color][/font]
  • [color=#ff0000;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Alterego DARK HUNTER; Torched by Pyro Night Three[/color][/font]
  • [color=#006400;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]SonicBOOM XS VILLAGER; Blown up with exploding pen Day Six[/color][/font]
  • [color=#006400;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]ShadowVezon1 VILLAGER; Suffocated by Dark Hunters Night Three[/color][/font]
  • [color=#006400;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Constructman MEDIC; Crushed by rock Day Three[/color][/font]
  • [color=#006400;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]ToaKapura1234 VILLAGER; Drained of nutrients by Barraki Night Three[/color][/font]
  • [color=#006400;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Dual Matrix VILLAGER; Axed by mob Day Five[/color][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]FACTION LIST:[/font]

• [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]Barraki DEFEATED NIGHT THREE BY SPY WITH DEATH OF FLAREDRICK: THE SNIPER[/color][/font]
  • [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#ff0000;]Dark Hunters DEFEATED DAY SEVEN BY VILLAGE WITH DEATH OF WASP[/color][/font]
  • [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]Village WON DAY SEVEN WITH DEATH OF WASP[/color][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]-Canis[/font]

Edited by Canis Lupus, Aug 15 2013 - 10:40 AM.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#3 Offline Portal Nuvia

Portal Nuvia
  • Premier Member
  • Seeker

• 299 posts

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 07:16 PM

Spot 20 please.

Let's hope we can actually get this one filled up. =P

#4 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 07:17 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]So from what I can tell[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]this Pyro is just a deadly detective that kills the Hunters[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]so the Barraki have the upper hand here[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]unless the Inventor gives out something to balance that[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Herm. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]#9, good sir. [/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#5 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members

• 1,282 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 07:17 PM

I'll take spot 7.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

I'm an Emerging Fluidic Master (again). Time to start working on my Waterbending.
I'm still a ninja although I think I'm losing my skills as one.
"You're saying this kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!"

~ Bowser, in Bowser's Inside story

#6 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 622 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 07:21 PM

hashtag fourteen, please.

Edited by Dovahkiin, Jul 07 2013 - 07:22 PM.

76561198084895102.png

#7 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 07:54 PM

Spot 13, please. I really think that Roxas has a bunch of very coincidental things. xD

#8 Offline Squishyfrog

Squishyfrog
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,092 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 08:03 PM

spot 14 plozzzz

overlordsukapon.png

#9 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 622 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 08:24 PM

spot 14 plozzzz

spot fourteen is taken....by me >:3

Edited by Dovahkiin, Jul 07 2013 - 08:24 PM.

76561198084895102.png

#10 Offline Trijhak

Trijhak
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 08:38 PM

Spot 11, please.

Don't allow yourself to be fooled.

#11 Offline Squishyfrog

Squishyfrog
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,092 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 08:54 PM

okay then spot 15 plozzzz

overlordsukapon.png

#12 Offline DoctorCouch

DoctorCouch
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 630 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 09:20 PM

Spot 19, thank you.

#13 Offline The Swimming Beard

The Swimming Beard
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 09:50 PM

Spot 1.

14429550443_81164861ed_m.jpg                                                   14283430456_547b585d15_m.jpg

BBCC 68 entry: SCM-541: The White Viper                               July flickr Contest Entry: Tyrak, Toa of Light

If anyone wants to play Kid Icarus Uprising online, PM me for my friend code.

#14 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,535 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 10:12 PM

Okay, I'll take #2.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#15 Offline Toa K

Toa K
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 637 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 10:45 PM

*looks around to make sure iBrow won't attack me even though he's offline for two months* Spot 30!

Me playing MNOG: Aw poor Taipu. First he has to do double work then he's kidnapped. And poor Maku. She gets quarantined for saving her village.

Me playing MNOG II: CURSE YOU TAIPU! DIE DIE DIE! GRR, STOP SCORING! MACKU, YOU CAN'T BLOCK ANYTHING! YOU'RE FIRED!

The Legend of the Bionicle...Toys. My comedy. Give it a read. It's only $9.99(free if you give a USEFUL comment) and it has free ice cream. End shameless advertising.
(Ice cream does not apply if you live in North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, or Antartica)

Link

#16 Offline Dapper-San

Dapper-San
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 432 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 10:47 PM

22!

Gatekeeper42.png

Look at me, much gamer, so PlayStation, very achieve

#17 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,188 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 12:13 AM

Spot 30 please

#18 Online ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,694 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 01:03 AM

16, I guess...

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#19 Offline Commander Viral

Commander Viral
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,516 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 01:07 AM

Spot 17 please.

"I'll tell you two things: First, any human on the surface will be completely annihilated by our Human Eradication Army. Second, that is my dinner - give it back!"
2lxvyvp.jpg

#20 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 01:35 AM

Spot 23 please.

Thank goodness for the 'lynch the dude ruining the plans' but this might be a bad rule since, y'know. Last minute changes to save a guys life could be part of an intricate plan and it would be instantly ruined by that rule.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

(╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#21 Offline Fairy Knight

Fairy Knight
  • Premier Member
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,021 posts

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 07:13 AM

Any spot, please! =D

screenshot_53.jpg

Sometimes appearanes change, but the heart behind them stays the same...

#22 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 08:12 AM

All asked for spots have been assigned, except for Constructman, who has received spot 29, as 30 was already taken.@JL: That thing about ruing plans is more of an example. Its refering to the time ShadowVezon was messing with the triple hang plans that nearly all the players- save him- were working on.

Edited by Canis Lupus, Jul 08 2013 - 11:38 AM.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#23 Offline The ShadowVezon

The ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 30 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 11:07 AM

Spot 27 for moi, please. :)

#24 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,169 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 04:02 PM

I'll take spot number 3

#25 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 622 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 04:18 PM

woop woop, my bro joined :D

76561198084895102.png

#26 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,362 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 07:35 AM

This will most likely be my only post for another long time, but I am just going to confess publicly here that I was the Makuta last round. I immediately made it my goal to wipe the other power roles off the map (aside from the Detective). One Detective was killed by the Hunters, and through careful planning and alliances, (and I mean plans where I calculated all the possible results up until the rest of the game), I wiped out the Dark Hunters as well.

Yes, Hunters, all of those betrayal deaths were on purpose, and they were all my fault. I just gave Lhikevikk the names, and then I had Blade kill Lhikevikk because Lhikevikk mentioned having plans of his own. 

Anyway, it sucks that Lloyd vanished, but I hope you all have a fun time in this game. Hopefully I'm back in time to join the next one properly.

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^

INTERLUDE

A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

#27 Offline Toa K

Toa K
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 637 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 10:05 AM

For a minute I thought iBrow had returned and was going to plot revenge against me because I took spot 30.

Me playing MNOG: Aw poor Taipu. First he has to do double work then he's kidnapped. And poor Maku. She gets quarantined for saving her village.

Me playing MNOG II: CURSE YOU TAIPU! DIE DIE DIE! GRR, STOP SCORING! MACKU, YOU CAN'T BLOCK ANYTHING! YOU'RE FIRED!

The Legend of the Bionicle...Toys. My comedy. Give it a read. It's only $9.99(free if you give a USEFUL comment) and it has free ice cream. End shameless advertising.
(Ice cream does not apply if you live in North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, or Antartica)

Link

#28 Offline Blizzard Hazard: Valendale

Blizzard Hazard: Valendale
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Seeker

• 266 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 10:47 AM

[color=#00ffff;]Any spot.[/color]

iceberg.jpg

"Cast aside your desires...and fight."

3DS FC: 2492-4241-6189

#29 Offline Kohrak Kal17

Kohrak Kal17
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 870 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 11:56 AM

[color=#808080;]Sign me up for spot 10 please.[/color]

[color=#808080;]--KK17[/color]

#30 Offline The ShadowVezon

The ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 30 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 01:59 PM

Ya know, it's a good thing I didn't need to put my second secret plan of secretness into effect. Then I would lose one of my secret plans of secretness. :D

#31 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 02:31 PM

Everyone that has signed up after my first message has been added to the list.

So, spread the news of this game around. Tell people about it! Get nine more to join!

Ya know, it's a good thing I didn't need to put my second secret plan of secretness into effect. Then I would lose one of my secret plans of secretness. :D

Ah yes. You never did reveal what the first one was.

Also, I think you might find rule five interesting.

Edited by Canis Lupus, Jul 09 2013 - 02:32 PM.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#32 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 622 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 02:58 PM

er, Canis, I can understand where you're coming from, but what if I was Mafia, and they found out three of the others, and I wanted to stop them to keep the game going longer, I would be lynched too? that doesn't make sense when someone is trying to win. now if I was a villager and they were hanging three mafia, and I wanted to ruin that, I can understand why they would be lynched but shouldn't this stuff be on a case-by-case basis?

76561198084895102.png

#33 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 03:06 PM

er, Canis, I can understand where you're coming from, but what if I was Mafia, and they found out three of the others, and I wanted to stop them to keep the game going longer, I would be lynched too? that doesn't make sense when someone is trying to win. now if I was a villager and they were hanging three mafia, and I wanted to ruin that, I can understand why they would be lynched but shouldn't this stuff be on a case-by-case basis?

You're taking an example of the rule and saying that's what the rule is. The rule is 'Be nice to other players.' Not don't ruin people's plans.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#34 Offline Portal Nuvia

Portal Nuvia
  • Premier Member
  • Seeker

• 299 posts

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 03:32 PM

You're taking an example of the rule and saying that's what the rule is. The rule is 'Be nice to other players.' Not don't ruin people's plans.
In other words, don't pull a ShadowVezon. =P

#35 Offline The ShadowVezon

The ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 30 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 11:20 AM

Everyone that has signed up after my first message has been added to the list.

So, spread the news of this game around. Tell people about it! Get nine more to join!

Ah yes. You never did reveal what the first one was.

Also, I think you might find rule five interesting.

Yeah, I did notice that rule, and I knew exactly what you meant the second I saw it. :)

And someday, I'll reveal to you what that secret plan was. And what the other 4 secret plans are. (Yeah, I have 5 secret plans. Good to be prepared.) B-)

Edited by ShadowVezon1, Jul 10 2013 - 11:21 AM.

#36 Offline SonicBOOM XS

SonicBOOM XS
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 1,967 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 12:48 PM

Spot 25 please.

Undergoing Renovations...

#37 Offline Professor Ecketzal

Professor Ecketzal
  • Members
  • Toa

• 182 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2013 - 01:18 AM

What better way to come back to these forums than with a mafia game. Very well, I'm in.Spot 12 please.

Edited by Professor Ecketzal, Jul 12 2013 - 01:24 AM.

Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO

Every puzzle has an answer

#38 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2013 - 10:24 AM

Seven spots left. Everyone, tell your friends about this and get those last couple of spots filled! If you don't, then this game won't start for a while!

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#39 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members

• 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2013 - 06:58 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]hey hey hey, [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]popping in here to say that I'm gonna be absent from the world next week, so if I'm picked to be a role just count everything as a null and move on. :P[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]kk yay~[/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#40 Offline MT Zehvor

MT Zehvor
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,246 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 13 2013 - 07:43 PM

Been a while since I joined in the fun. I'll give Mafia another whirl.

Sign me up. Spot number's unimportant.

-MT

AA5_Banner.jpg

MINECRAFT SERVER: 98.210.136.192:25565

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users