Looking For McDonalds Promos

Kanakalackin

Alright... this is a rather strange request...

Does anyone have any McDonalds promos? I'm mainly looking for Galidor, Roboriders, and BIONICLE. But if you have any regular LEGO promos, I'd be glad to collect those too! So, here's a list of the promos that I need to acquire:

BIONICLE

• Matoro
  • Onepu
  • Maku
  • Jala (Jaller)
  • Huki
  • Kongu

BTBA BIONICLE: The Bohrok Awake - McDonald's Card Pack w/Mighty Kids Meal Bag

• Hakann
  • Reidak
  • Vezok
  • Zaktan
  • Hahli
  • Jaller
  • Matoro
  • Nuparu

• Kongu
  • Mantax
  • Nuparu
  • Kalmah
  • Hahli
  • Takadox
  • Matoro
  • Carapar

• Bitil
  • Gorast
  • Krika
  • Tahu
  • Gali
  • Onua
  • Antroz
  • Lewa

Galidor

• Nick
  • Jens
  • Gorm
  • Euripides
  • Nepol

Roboriders

• Power Bike
  • Frost Flyer
  • Swamp Craft
  • Lava Buggy

My preferences:

You PM me a picture of the items in their box, ready to be shipped (unless trusted trader).

I prefer to ship mainly on the east coast (to save money), but I will only ship in the USA.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My prices:

25 cents for each 06-08 BIONICLE promo, 50 cents if they have/in their original packaging.

$1.50 for each Tohunga, $2.00 if they have/in their original packaging.

50 cents for each Galidor promo, 75 cents if they have/in their original packaging.

$1.00 for each Roboriders promo, $1.75 if they have/in their original packaging.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So, yeah. If you have any McDonalds Promos that you don't need/want any more, we can probably work out a deal.

I WILL BE AT BRICKFAIR VIRGINIA! WE CAN EXCHANGE THERE IF YOU ARE GOING!

Edited by Wasp

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I don't have any I'm willing to sell, but I do have a tip regarding the McToran - they can be rather expensive when buying the whole set at once, so buying the parts individually and then assembling them yourself is often cheaper. Hope that helps. :)

Q2TtLEz.png

I'd be willing to part with Kongu (07), Nuparu (07), and Gali (08). How much would you pay for that?

I'll pay about 25 cents per promo for the 2006-2008 (50 if they're in the original packaging).

I have Mantax (06) and Capar (06) brand new. How much would you pay? I might also have Kalmah (06) but he isnt new.

Are Mantax and Carapar in their packaging? If so, then $1.25

I have a bag of old McDonald's promos from 2006 and 2007 that are still brand new in their original packaging. When I'm home next, I'll dig it out. How much would you be willing to pay per promo?

How many do you have?

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

• 3 weeks later...

I have at least two new in bag Kalmah (though the bag may be a bit roughed up) and an out of bag Jaller (no disks) and Reidak. I might have a Gali (08) new in bag, and at least one Lego Racer (09-10?)

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!