First Bionicle Set You've Ever Seen.

Hexann

I vaguely remember seeing those little colorful toys that looked awesome, and now I know that they were the McToran. My first Bionicle was Gali Nuva, however. I didn't know anything about Bionicle when I saw the McToran or bought Gali Nuva, so when Gali Nuva was built, I deemed "him" the "King of Bionicles". lol

Bliss.png

I think the first one I saw was Tahu Mata. My older brother had it.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

My first glimpse of BIONICLE was in the little ad pamphlets LEGO used to have (they must've been included with some sets, otherwise I don't know how I would've gotten one). There was a page or two for the Toa Mata which held my interest for a while before I knew anything more about it. I think Onua was the most prominently displayed one, so I'll say Onua was the first one I saw.

The first one I saw in real life was a Turaga Whenua set that someone had, which also opened my eyes to the fact that there was more to BIONICLE than the little pictures I'd seen.

OpAXNpl.jpg

The first set I saw was the '01 Kanohi packs.

The first I got was the black and white Rahkshis for christmas one year

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I remember exactly what, and exactly when, and where..... at walmart, in a center isle was a display, and the only bionicle 2001 tahu (i don't normally say toa mata, as the term is quite bland to me) that was in september 2001, i got home, ran down to my basement, and craked it open and dumped it on the concrete floor..... i was hooked ever since, but i remember losing him when i was young, all i had was his mask and his weapon, but for some reason, i got this feeling, he was going to be in the closet in my living room, we were reunited, and it was love again lol

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

• 2 weeks later...

I got into BIONICLE in 2009. The first one I ever saw was Gresh and for some reason I thought all green BIONICLE's were Gresh...

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Seen? As in I saw the set right in front of me but didn't necessarily have it in my possession?

Probably Lewa, Gali, Onua, and Pohatu. I first saw them at a store and they had those four sets out in front. Tahu and Kopaka were the most popular ones and so they were always sold out. But those four are tied as being the first ones I ever saw. As for seeing it completed in front of me, that'd be Onua, since he was the one I bought first.

The first I ever saw was Onua Mata, because he was on the 2001 Lego Catalogue which I found in my Jack Stone lego sets.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Tahu Mata. It was the awesomest commercial of my life. I was cringing at that time that I would never be able to own an actual Star Wars droid and then comes this awesome robot surfing on lava looking all kinds of awesome with his flaming sword of flames (BURN STUFF!!!). But didn't buy the sets when I had the chance. I only have Gali Mata. If I could I'd travel back in time and find my 10-11 old self buying her B-Day gifts with mum, I'd totally convince myself to buy those awesome robots instead of that lame toy-baby.

Though, my first set I've ever had was Gahlok I think. Or a Nuhvok. Maybe both. Though this got me nostalgic. I think I've already found a Tahu Mata somewhere looking for a new home.

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)

My bro building Gresh. Thought it was too hard thoufgh... xD

First sets were Avak/Vesok.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032