The Quiet Library With A Cozy Chair

Grant-Sud

The Quiet Library with a Cozy Chair Welcome to my Library. Here you can find numorous written works of mine. Most of these are still in the old forums until I can repost them here. If you have a moment of time, please read and comment below. Very much appreicated. --- Epics The Fallen Legacy Summary - During Teridax's Reign, the Island of Natia, an Island hidden by the Order of Mata Nui, was attacked by the new ruler of the universe. Circumstances arrived which have been previously unknown until now. Told through the eyes of the only known survivor of the Natia Massacre, the Ta-Matoran Cise, relates the tale ... Characters - OCs Published - Jun 27 2009 Status - COMPLETED Origins Summary - The origins of the Great Beings has been an unknown element in history, and will continue to be so for future generations. However, the tales told are still crystal clear in the minds of the Creators. They remember the time spent on Spherus Magna, they remember all of its mystery. They remember their beginnings, which have now ended. Characters - OCs Published - May 23 2010 Status - INCOMPLETE/HIATUS Note - An older epic, co-written by me and SK. SK created the story. Just posting it until we ever get a chance to restart it.) Second Chance Summary - During a time of great change in the Universe, a Dark Hunter has been captured and recruited by the Order of Mata Nui. Assigned on numerous missions, he is paired with an observsant Toa of Ice, someone who's past is as vague as his own. Fighting to survive against both enemies and allies alike, the two must learn to overcome their differences and similarities, as their pasts are uncovered with each second that they live by. Characters - OCs Published - Feb 08 2012 Status - IN PROGRESS Note - My most current epic co-written with Zo'Tomana. Features original character Excavate from Glimmers in the Abyss and What I Stand For. Short Stories Hunted Summary - This short story features Ackar and Surel in combat during the Core War. Characters - Ackar, Surel Published - Oct 12 2009 Note - This was a BS01 Contest #3 entry. Different View Summary - A Toa is brought into a new world that he doesn't understand. However as he skims across the surface, realization that the Universe he is in, and the Universe that he wishes to return to, aren't as different as it seems. Characters - OC Published - Dec 3 2009Notes: From the "Outlook Trilogy". Embracing the Negative Summary - The creation of the Makuta was a plan that was disputed by many. Why would Mata Nui create them? Helryx, seeks the answer. Characters - Helryx, Mata Nui Published - Jan 20 2010 Alternate Perspective Summary - As a Toa and an evil Makuta face off in the reaches of a dark tunnel, both of their views are slowly brought into the light. Characters - OCs Published - Jan 27 2010 Notes: From the "Outlook Trilogy". Sister Summary - Death is a terrible thing. But even Toa have to accept it. They have to let go. No matter how painful it is. Characters - Toa Nuva Published - Feb 5 2010 Sight Summary - Clean it all. It must be clean. This is all I understand ... But not all I observe. Characters - Bohrok Published - Mar 2 2010Notes: From the "Outlook Trilogy". Survival (2) Summary - The Matoran of Karda Nui have lived in solitude for five hundred years. Even for beings of light, staying out of the dark caverns will not be easy. Characters - Tanma, Galva Published - May 10 2010 Notes - This was an S&T Contest#6: A Thousand Years Untold 2 entry, for Category: ScareRahi. The story won and became Bionicle Canon! ^_^ Glimmers in the Abyss Summary - Toa Cise and Minata are captured by a group of Dark Hunters. While imprisoned, the two discover the presence of another Toa trapped within the fortress, and the Dark Hunters offer a startling proposition. Echoes can last a lifetime for a Toa of Sonic. Characters - OCs Published - Jul 22 2010 Note - Library Summer Olympics 2010 entry and third place winner! ^_^ Destination Summary - A legendary Toa of Earth takes a Matoran and an Agori on an expedition into the dark tunnels of Spherus Magna. What they discover is something they have never seen the likes of before, a room which holds all the knowledge to create or destroy for those who tap into it: a library. Characters - Onua Published - Dec 14 2010 Note - Prologue Special for MatoroIgnika's new epic. What I Stand For [2] Summary - A dark hunter awaits his execution by the Order of Mata Nui. And though they claim he's nothing but a killer - a Dark Hunter, he knows what the name represents and how important that duty truly is. Characters - OC Published - Mar 18 2011 Divided We Fall Summary - "Wars end for everyone. Long after the fighting has stopped though, my memories linger, my thoughts rewinds over and over. The violence continues, and war itself doesn't end. But wars do end for everyone, for every Toa that dies. The rest are of us are waiting our turn. In the mean time, I've been assigned another mission." - Lhikan. Characters - Lhikan, Naho Published - Nov 23 2011 Notes - Alternatively titled Fade. An entry for the Short Story Contest#8: Title Twisters and Second Place Winner in the Public Poll Judging! ^_^The Last GuardianSummary - Five hundred years since the fall of Teridax and there is still no peace on Spherus Magna. On a recon expedition, three Matoran enter into an ancient and crumbling universe, searching for someone they place their hope in.Characters - VarianPublished - Aug 21 2012Notes - An entry for the Library Summer Olympics 2012, Short Stories: Artistic Gymnastic Reimagine and Second Place Winner!! :biggrin: Completely Off Topic Short StoriesTo Soar (2) Summary - Catherine and Eli are two children who begin to learn what it means to fly. Published - Aug 28 2010 Note - My first story in the off-topic forum with nothing to do with Bionicle. Warning, darker themes implied. Return (2) Summary - Time to take a step back. Time to reflect on what I've done. Time to turn around. Published - Jan 12 2011 Moment of Fragile Courage Summary - I slept over at her house, and learned a lot about a friend who I think is brave. Published - Oct 14 2011 Warm Summary - "The cup feels warm in my cold hands." Published - Apr 4 2012The ArtistSummary - A young woman reflects on her life.Published - May 28 2012WitnessSummary - In the depths of cold blood murder, in the pouring rain, he leaves a single...Published - August 6th 2010Notes - For the Ambage Challenge 2# (Vocabulary Definition)Completely Off Topic EpicsStatic - LSO COT 2010 - Team OnePublished - July 10th 2012Co-Authors - Velox, Legolover-361, TolkienSummary - A young boy named Ian deals with the derailment of his thoughts which causes harm to all those on track with him.Status - COMPLETEDNotes - A collaborated Epic by myself and the authors named above. An entry in the Library Summer Olympics - Epics: Unlimited Prompt Relay (Completely Off Topic Edition) We won first place! ^_^(*cough* out of two entries, with the other epic being just as awesome and the Co-Authors above doing most of the work *cough*)(If you enjoyed these, also check out my small collection of quickly scribbled short stories.) Reviews My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Published - Oct 14 2011 Teen Titans (TV Series) Published - Oct 23 2011____________________________________RecommendationsThe AmbageI can't get too far into the history of how Velox's "The Ambage" got started, because I don't remember it all. Basically a while back a member who's name I forget, started a Writers Club for BZP. It was successful for a time, but started to fall in activity. Velox however, striving for a solid writing community, decided to recreate the club. He failed.But Velox wouldn't give up so easily, and this frontier tried again and again when others wouldn't, until The BZPower Author's Guild was started and after gaining support, became The Ambage. It is highly creative and organized well with fellow Authors, notably complemented by 55555's Write Off's Club. I'm a proud member, and if you're interested, join up! =DAmbage Achievements and Rank*coming soon*Libraries and AuthorsThis list will be constantly updated, as more and more writers I find on this site. There are some marvelous authors here with incredible ideas. Totally check these guys out. I couldn't write the same without them.*coming soon* Edited by Grant-Sud Rises

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, I only just saw that you had this. =P Ah, so many good stories - so many for me to read and re-read, too. Return will always be one of my favorites, because it's so heartwarming at the end it seems like. =] Nonetheless, I suppose I need to read more of your stories, especially the epics, lol.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

• 1 month later...

Cozy chair? I claim it!Well, I find one flaw. All the topics are on the old forums, meaning I can't read any without getting logged out. ;.;Your chair hogging POBZPC,Zarayna

Yeah that is a bummer. And unfortunately I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to repost all these stories anytime soon. :/ Thanks for the comment though Zar. :3

Heh, I only just saw that you had this. =PAh, so many good stories - so many for me to read and re-read, too. Return will always be one of my favorites, because it's so heartwarming at the end it seems like. =] Nonetheless, I suppose I need to read more of your stories, especially the epics, lol.

Oh man, thanks. ^_^

looks really good grant. cant wait to read them all

Alright, well whenever you get a chance to read one, I'll be happy. =)Just a little update, added in Divided We Fall and that review for Teen Titans. Hoping to get more stories in soon.

• 1 month later...

Oh hey thank you very much. That was one of my older stories, I'm glad you took the time to read it. I can't promise you how the quality was in that one. ^_^Just updating here for a new Epic I'm co-authoring with Zo'Tomana. Hope anyone wandering around can check it out. It's called Second Chance, the link will be above, and for a while in my signature.

• 6 months later...

Okay, this is how I picture a cozy chair. Do I win? Also, this is a placeholder for my thoughts on 'To Soar', which I have printed out in front of me. You didn't repost it, by chance, did you?

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

You know that was the only CoT story I didn't repost. It was my first one and I was like "aaaah it's probably fine if this doesn't appear again." :BBut I mean, I probably should repost it. It's a pain if someone read it and was logged off. Thanks for reading it btw Aderia! I'll have it reposted soon? =)