• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Okajo

Matoran Made it at last

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Monado Boy

Monado Boy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 11-November 08
  • 1,608 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 04:03 PM

Posted Image

I haven't made a MOC in ages.

Well.

I haven't posted one in ages.

So, here is a remake of the first MOC I posted on here: Okajo.

He's a Matoran of plasma. Despite the fact he isn't colored like one (The original MOC was made in 09/08)

Here is the original, not-too-well made one, with the vehicle I made for it.

And here is the gallery for the new MOC.

Chilling with his sword

Ready for battle

Front with sword/without sword

Side with sword

Back

A close-up of the torso without armour

And there you have it. A remake of the first MOC I posted on here.

I'll post an old MOC of mine sometime in the future, which is kind of a self MOC and kinda not...And it also was made in the same time period as the first Okajo. So...yeah it won't be too pretty. But it's better quality somewhat.

(Before anyone says anything about the red things poking out of the arms, it's kinda hard to fix that because I don't exactly have a sharp knife or pair of scissors laying around to make it look nicer...)

Comment with your criticisms.

Edited by The X, Jul 23 2013 - 01:23 PM.

bzpbanner3.jpg

I used to be 'The X'. Now I'm not.

XBL gamertag: XXaron

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika

#2 Offline The only ToaD

The only ToaD
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 03-December 09
  • 249 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2013 - 01:26 PM

[color=#800080;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]I like the usage of parts that you chose, it makes a rather interesting design. However I feel the mask kinda throws the color scheme off.[/color][/font]

10629735_591920620916455_456501552381264

#3 Offline Monado Boy

Monado Boy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 11-November 08
  • 1,608 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 13 2013 - 05:30 PM

[color=#800080;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]I like the usage of parts that you chose, it makes a rather interesting design. However I feel the mask kinda throws the color scheme off.[/color][/font]

Thank you, all I have to say about the mask throwing off the colour scheme is the fact that I have had so many versions of this MOC (most of which I never took pictures of) and all had that mask. Plus, they don't make many small pieces in the same colour, which is also why. Unless there are throwbot feet or the hand-joint things (I think they're called y-joints...not entirely sure) in that dull gold colour, I wouldn't be able to add more of it. But at least the colour isn't something that clashes too badly with the rest of it.

bzpbanner3.jpg

I used to be 'The X'. Now I'm not.

XBL gamertag: XXaron

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users