• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Podracer Model: Stingray

Popracer moc

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline The only ToaD

The only ToaD
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 03-December 09
  • 249 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2013 - 02:35 PM

[color=#800080;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]I have always enjoyed podracing since I was a kid and played a game of it a lot, so I decided one day to make an actual model. After a bit of planning and failure models this was born.[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#800080;]Full gallery[/color][/font]

[color=#800080;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Cockpit from the side[/color][/font]

[color=#800080;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Cockpit from an upward angle[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#800080;]A more close up of the cockpit[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#800080;]Engines from the side[/color][/font]

[color=#800080;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Engines from an upward view[/color][/font]

[color=#800080;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Length[/color][/font]

[color=#800080;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Frontal view[/color][/font]

[color=#800080;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Top view[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#800080;]Engines are based of a design from Aldar Beedo's [/color][color=#800080;]Engines.[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#800080;]Color design is not complete but it is the best I could do with limited parts[/color][color=rgb(128,0,128);], the name comes from its look with flat engines and stinger like cockpit.[/color][/font]

Edited by Shadow Knight Oswald, Jul 11 2013 - 02:35 PM.

10629735_591920620916455_456501552381264

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users