• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Favorite Female Character

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
107 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Larnuu

Larnuu
  • Members
  • Toa

• 121 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 11:46 PM

This is a observation. Most people say there favorite character is usally is a guy (that rule includes me too). Now i think it would be interesting to see what is your favorite female is the sereis for me it's Gali Mata, cause it brings back found memories because that was my brother's first set (we didn't know she was a girl back then, but still liked the character the same).

Edited by Larnuu, Oct 18 2011 - 11:46 PM.

Posted ImageNacuu's Slow Dance!!Posted Image

#2 Offline Ehlekdude

Ehlekdude
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 761 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 02:48 AM

Gali Nuva from 2002.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

#3 Offline Big Macintosh

Big Macintosh
  • Members
  • Toa

• 112 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 03:12 AM

I prefer Hahli.

#4 Offline Tayana Bobana

Tayana Bobana
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 610 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 04:46 AM

Forever Hahli.

We're never surrounded. We just prefer to be right in the center of the action.

Posted Image

#5 Offline Astrotorical

Astrotorical
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 254 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 05:06 AM

Hahli :Dpossibly macku, but thats because of the crush she had (or whatever it was) on Hewkii.but mainly Hahli. little adventurer from Ga-koro turned Iniki turned Amphibious Mahri.

axonn, trying to excape my signaturePosted Image

#6 Offline GeluNumber1

GeluNumber1
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 914 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 11:18 AM

Roodaka.
Posted Image
Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

#7 Offline Steelsheen

Steelsheen
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa

• 139 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 11:26 AM

Hahli as a matoran: she was brave and timid, outgoing and shy, all at once. As an Toa, she was ok, but she went from being timid and unsure as an Inika, to being "Hahli the Barbarian"... Kinda weird, to say the least. A close second is Gaaki, though. :)
Current Epic: Life is a Blank - last post Jan. 22
My Library: The Esoteric Athenaeum
Member of the Epic Critics' Club

aa0ef09c4ad9bf8017ddec306412e550_zpscff1

#8 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,959 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 12:24 PM

Hahli was great. You got to control her in an adventure game across Mata Nui.As a toa, she was still cool. I liked both her toa forms, with the exception of her femstasche.

webmaster.png

#9 Offline Eeko

Eeko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,288 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 01:03 PM

Lariska.

jlovfkk.jpg

#10 Offline Makuta Matata

Makuta Matata
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,365 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 01:46 PM

Halhi is awesome.Also, Macku ftw.

Edited by knuckles chaotix, Oct 27 2011 - 02:19 PM.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#11 Offline DirtyDan5000

DirtyDan5000
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,425 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 02:30 PM

Hahli

#12 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,008 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 02:40 PM

Roodaka. Manipulative, evil, and loosely responsible for finally killing someone in the Bionicle movies without a scene where they cradle the dying one in their arms.

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#13 Offline Michael J. Caboose

Michael J. Caboose
  • Members

• 900 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 02:43 PM

Gali
Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#14 Online Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,063 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 02:46 PM

Hahli.

#15 Offline Erebus

Erebus
  • Premier Member
  • Fact Team Member

• 11,495 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 02:50 PM

Are you asking what our favorite female character is in sets or in the storyline? I am seeing two different responses here, and in the old forums, both responses were divided into two different topics, one in the sets forum and one in the storyline forum. :) My favorite character in sets would be Roodaka.

Edited by Erebus, Oct 20 2011 - 12:51 PM.

jlovfkk.jpg

#16 Offline StoneyRaptor

StoneyRaptor
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 02:52 PM

Hahli as she was a very involved character compared to the other female toa. I would say Gali Mistaka if not for that awful mask
This Account Is Only Temporary until i have enough posts to PM Black Six and get my Original Account fixed:

Stoney The Raptor

#17 Offline Makuta_of_Oz

Makuta_of_Oz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,562 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 05:19 PM

My fave female character is Toa Helryx. She reminds me of another female character I created in my own non-Bionicle story once, who had the same personality and powers (and who, curiously, was created BEFORE Helryx).

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz, Oct 19 2011 - 07:04 PM.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Baterra are awesome. They enforce weapon laws. Please support their cause on CUUSOO.

#18 Offline alpha123

alpha123
  • Members

• 1,040 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 05:31 PM

Lariska was pretty cool, and so was Helryx, but I think I'll go with Roodaka. She managed to be a successful double agent for a pretty surprising amount of time, and IMO had a lot of potential in general.

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

#19 Offline Plague

Plague
  • Members
  • Toa

• 127 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 07:58 PM

Roodaka! My favorite 2005 set. She's ruthless, and she tricks people!

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/67904 < My Mocpages! :biggrin:

My first (and currently ONLY) MOC on BZP! > http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5426

PLAGUE

Posted Image

Avatar pic taken [and edited] by me. DON"T STEAL IT! :P

#20 Offline Larnuu

Larnuu
  • Members
  • Toa

• 121 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 11:44 AM

wow, a lot of people chose Hali... i expected mostly Roodaka or Gali Mata.....
Posted ImageNacuu's Slow Dance!!Posted Image

#21 Online ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,325 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 12:07 PM

My favorite character in sets would be Toa Ignika.

You are aware that the Ignika considered itself to be male, right? In fact, it's never even referenced as female once in the story. Anyway, as for me, storywise, Gorast; set-wise, Roodaka.Posted Image

Comics>>t1scomicbanner_by_t1shadow-d80jnae.jpgvultrazandcobanner_by_t1shadow-d80jn6b.j<<Comedy

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

#22 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,254 posts

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 12:08 PM

Set-wise, my favorite character would have to be Gorast. I like how she had four arms. (The fact that she was green also factors into my choice. :)) Character-wise, I'd go with Gali.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

Check out my Bionicle short story The Agori and my Ninjago short story The Darkness Within

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#23 Offline Erebus

Erebus
  • Premier Member
  • Fact Team Member

• 11,495 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 12:50 PM

My favorite character in sets would be Toa Ignika.

You are aware that the Ignika considered itself to be male, right? In fact, it's never even referenced as female once in the story. Anyway, as for me, storywise, Gorast; set-wise, Roodaka.Posted Image

I'm aware, I just forgot that it was asking for a female character. Thanks for pointing out my mistake. :)

jlovfkk.jpg

#24 Offline Studs Not On Top

Studs Not On Top
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,170 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 04:20 PM

Am I the only one choosing Kiina? She was pretty cool.
Formerly "Zedra 2.0".

Posted Image

Credit to Fantasia for the cool banner!

#25 Online Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,185 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 05:23 PM

Bionicle is more than just the sets. There's lots of characters in the story too. Moving to S&T...

#26 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 05:28 PM

Helryx and Lariska aren't just my favorite female Bionicle characters, they're my favorite characters, period, besides Lesovikk.

#27 Offline Yaldabaoth

Yaldabaoth
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,317 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 05:29 PM

I find Varian very intriguing.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."

-- Harlan Ellison

Short Stories:
DESCENDANT, starring Kraata-Kal and Makuta Teridax
AN EVEN EXCHANGE, starring the Makuta of Stelt
THE END OF THE BROTHERHOOD, starring Tobduk and Makuta Chirox

Avatar: Nicrophorus americanus, the endangered American burying beetle

#28 Offline Poutwuw Toa of Diversity

Poutwuw Toa of Diversity
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 05:30 PM

Hmmmm... I never thought about it because not many female characters have big roles in the story, but I would say Hahli. I really don't need to state my reasons.

10590542_1562667083954447_52773622283794

#29 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 3,365 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 05:46 PM

Gali. She was the glue that held the characters together in the early years.

#30 Offline Chibinuva

Chibinuva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,737 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 06:14 PM

Roodaka. Manipulative, evil, and loosely responsible for finally killing someone in the Bionicle movies without a scene where they cradle the dying one in their arms.

^This, especially since she managed to be ruthless and cunning, and while mainly relying on the visorak, was also a formidable opponent on her own (and not a coward like Sidorak.) Set-wise she's pretty great too. Lariska is pretty interesting too, though Hahli would probably go a little bit above her.

Posted ImagePosted Image <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

#31 Offline Toa of Nerds

Toa of Nerds
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,488 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 06:55 PM

For me it's Gali Mata, cause it brings back found memories because that was my brother's first set (we didn't know she was a girl back then, but still liked the character the same).

Well, I was one of those people that thought Lewa was female back in '01... As for my favorite female character, I'd have to say Roodaka. Cunning, devious, backstabbing. She makes my top five list of best characters in bionicle period. -don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Kicking the Bucket (archived)

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)
Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!
Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

Posted Image

#32 Offline Yaldabaoth

Yaldabaoth
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,317 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 07:50 PM

I can trump that. When I was 4, I found out Gali was the only girl, didn't think this fair, and immediately decided that Gali, Lewa, Kopaka, and by extension Wairuha, were all girls.

Edited by Angel Bob, Oct 20 2011 - 07:51 PM.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."

-- Harlan Ellison

Short Stories:
DESCENDANT, starring Kraata-Kal and Makuta Teridax
AN EVEN EXCHANGE, starring the Makuta of Stelt
THE END OF THE BROTHERHOOD, starring Tobduk and Makuta Chirox

Avatar: Nicrophorus americanus, the endangered American burying beetle

#33 Offline ---Kopaka Nuva---

---Kopaka Nuva---
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,169 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 07:53 PM

My choice is Gali. She is exceptionally wise and she displayed great strength when she used a Nova Blast to utterly destroy the realm of karzahni,

#34 Offline Ghabulous Ghoti

Ghabulous Ghoti
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 772 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 08:23 PM

Roodaka and Lariska.

GhotiH.png

Add me on Steam: Ghabulous Ghoti ------------------------------- Add me on Nintendo Network/Playstation Network: GhotiH ------------------------------- Add me on 3DS: 1461-6196-0520

Just be sure to tell me that you've added me!

Competitive Smash Bros. player! Message me to discuss strategies or mess around without strategy online!

Yes, you can still play Brawl online!

#35 Offline Zarohum

Zarohum
  • Banned Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 09:36 PM

Probably either Hahli or Lariska. I hate when female characters can't do anything, or just holler "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO" all day.

#36 Offline Jiayi

Jiayi
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 452 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 10:37 PM

Gali- she fights tarakavas with her bare hands (hooks?), blew up Karzahni, and kicked a Muaka towards Kopaka once. I also adore Hahli (pre-Toa) and Macku!

#37 Offline Saya Moonshadow

Saya Moonshadow
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,000 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 11:27 PM

Gali in general, really. I find her to be quite awesome for too many reasons to list here. And Nokama too, cuz she took down three Rahkshi by herself, when she was still new to that whole I-am-now-a-Toa business. And then Roodaka earns points for basically just being herself. I always liked how she could talk the talk and was very capable of walking the walk while still managing to give off a pretty regal, disdainful air. Class.

#38 Offline Lewigi

Lewigi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 3,432 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Oct 21 2011 - 09:47 AM

I would say Hahli. A character grows on you after you play an entire game from her point of view.

#39 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,784 posts

Posted Oct 21 2011 - 10:16 AM

As an old school Bionicle fan, I'd probably say Macku, what with her involvment in the MNOLG.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

#40 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,668 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 21 2011 - 04:21 PM

Nokama. She always seemed like she was holding the Toa Metru together much better than Gali held the Nuva together. Also, she kind of prods buttock in LoMN. Vakama rushes in to attack Nidhiki and Krekka, she's right there, deflecting shots. Vakama and Matau need cover because they've screwed things up? There she is again. Need to stop a herd of Kikanalo? Why hello there Nokama!

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users