Favorite Female Character

Larnuu

This is a observation. Most people say there favorite character is usally is a guy (that rule includes me too). Now i think it would be interesting to see what is your favorite female is the sereis for me it's Gali Mata, cause it brings back found memories because that was my brother's first set (we didn't know she was a girl back then, but still liked the character the same).

Edited by Larnuu
naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gifNacuu's Slow Dance!!naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gif

Roodaka.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Hahli as a matoran: she was brave and timid, outgoing and shy, all at once. As an Toa, she was ok, but she went from being timid and unsure as an Inika, to being "Hahli the Barbarian"... Kinda weird, to say the least. A close second is Gaaki, though. :)

Current Epic: Life is a Blank - last post Jan. 22

My Library: The Esoteric Athenaeum

Member of the Epic Critics' Club

aa0ef09c4ad9bf8017ddec306412e550_zpscff1

Are you asking what our favorite female character is in sets or in the storyline? I am seeing two different responses here, and in the old forums, both responses were divided into two different topics, one in the sets forum and one in the storyline forum. :) My favorite character in sets would be Roodaka.

Edited by Erebus

jlovfkk.jpg

My fave female character is Toa Helryx. She reminds me of another female character I created in my own non-Bionicle story once, who had the same personality and powers (and who, curiously, was created BEFORE Helryx).

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Lariska was pretty cool, and so was Helryx, but I think I'll go with Roodaka. She managed to be a successful double agent for a pretty surprising amount of time, and IMO had a lot of potential in general.

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

My favorite character in sets would be Toa Ignika.

You are aware that the Ignika considered itself to be male, right? In fact, it's never even referenced as female once in the story. Anyway, as for me, storywise, Gorast; set-wise, Roodaka.t1ssig.png
I'm aware, I just forgot that it was asking for a female character. Thanks for pointing out my mistake. :)

jlovfkk.jpg

Roodaka. Manipulative, evil, and loosely responsible for finally killing someone in the Bionicle movies without a scene where they cradle the dying one in their arms.

^This, especially since she managed to be ruthless and cunning, and while mainly relying on the visorak, was also a formidable opponent on her own (and not a coward like Sidorak.) Set-wise she's pretty great too. Lariska is pretty interesting too, though Hahli would probably go a little bit above her.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

For me it's Gali Mata, cause it brings back found memories because that was my brother's first set (we didn't know she was a girl back then, but still liked the character the same).

Well, I was one of those people that thought Lewa was female back in '01... As for my favorite female character, I'd have to say Roodaka. Cunning, devious, backstabbing. She makes my top five list of best characters in bionicle period. -don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

I can trump that. When I was 4, I found out Gali was the only girl, didn't think this fair, and immediately decided that Gali, Lewa, Kopaka, and by extension Wairuha, were all girls.

Edited by Angel Bob
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Guest Saya Moonshadow

Gali in general, really. I find her to be quite awesome for too many reasons to list here. And Nokama too, cuz she took down three Rahkshi by herself, when she was still new to that whole I-am-now-a-Toa business. And then Roodaka earns points for basically just being herself. I always liked how she could talk the talk and was very capable of walking the walk while still managing to give off a pretty regal, disdainful air. Class.

Nokama. She always seemed like she was holding the Toa Metru together much better than Gali held the Nuva together. Also, she kind of prods buttock in LoMN. Vakama rushes in to attack Nidhiki and Krekka, she's right there, deflecting shots. Vakama and Matau need cover because they've screwed things up? There she is again. Need to stop a herd of Kikanalo? Why hello there Nokama!

7AOYGDJ.jpg