In Hero Factory, we only have a small amount of Mask/Helmet that are recolor (not counting the 2.0 heroes, if it didn't have black and silver)

So i like to know out of all the HF Mask/Helmet, what mask do you want to see recolor and in what color.

My be the Brain Attack Evo Mask recolor in black because it look amazing and 1.0 furno mask in purple because we have gotten some purple but not a purple mask.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Hard to say. Furno's original mask would be nice to have in more colors since it can be used in multiple configurations. Black, white, or silver would be nice for that piece. In fact, if I were to ask for any mask in other colors, I'd specify black, white, and silver, because those are extremely common neutral colors and one of the three can go well with almost any color scheme.Breez and Bulk's helmets from Brain Attack are very nice, but I wouldn't exactly need them in any other colors because they already come in silver. The 2.0 helmets would be nice to have in black and silver.

Sand Green 1.0 Bulk's helmet.

Sand Green? I'd think Olive Green would be more useful, since as of this year's Chima constraction sets, there exist a few other Hero Factory parts in that color. In Sand Green, the only other constraction parts whatsoever would be the ones from Zaktan or the Ben 10 Alien Force sets.

• 2 weeks later...

Sand Green 1.0 Bulk's helmet.

Sand Green? I'd think Olive Green would be more useful, since as of this year's Chima constraction sets, there exist a few other Hero Factory parts in that color. In Sand Green, the only other constraction parts whatsoever would be the ones from Zaktan or the Ben 10 Alien Force sets.

I agree with you on using Olive Green but i was thinking of using both Sand and Olive Green, because i think it will look good and have something new than Lime and Dark Green.

Honestly, I'd really love to see more bold colors, such as Olive Green, Pink, or Purple.

I'd love Stormer 3.0's mask in black too.

Now i love to see a lot of mask recolor in purple and maybe with black in it as well. Pink i don't know if we'll see that in HF but then again because of LEGO Friends, we'll may see pink. The Stormer 3.0 mask in black, i agree, it be awesome to see it in Black because everything work better in Black :)

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Voltix helmet should be PURPLE like the rest of his body

I dunno, I kind of like Voltix's color layering. It's pretty much like Jaller Inika's except with medium lilac instead of warm gold, titanium metallic instead of dark red, and bright red instead of transparent bright orange. It's very unusual for BIONICLE or Hero Factory, where metallic colors usually represent the outermost layer of armor, but I think it works for him.I also tend to like neutral-colored masks more than brightly colored ones, because you can use them on MOCs with a lot of different color schemes. I really wish there were MORE masks in Titanium Metallic it's an extremely useful color, but Voltix's mask is the only mask or helmet that uses it. The only other masks that comes close are the Metallic Dark Grey masks from Maxilos's shoulders or Toa Inika Hewkii, and those don't really suit my building style.