I feel in basic aspects they are similar. I feel that the characters were more in-depth and the villian was much more... evil. Really when it comes down to it, they would have been more similar if it had been deeper and more well-told, rather thjen two or three diconnected comics and ultimately defeating the villian at the end.That's what I think is the problem with Hero Factory, they get rid of the bad guy too easily. Von Nebula, (who could have been really amazing) Fire Lord, (Did we een really hear about that guy?) and Witch Doctor (who seems like he could have developed more.)Maybe this is just my opinion, however.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

If you ask me, Lego has been using their favorite elements (not the super power kind) from Bionicle because it was so popular, so newer fans who don't know what Bionicle is would get interested easier. It worked before, right? Only now it's on a newer generation. On another note I believe Lego split bionicle into 2 themes: Hero Factory and Ninjago. HF's job was to take the Robotic side of things, Ninjago was for the mystic, elemental powers, and collecting shiny golden stuff (Weapons = Kanohi) to beat an evil shadow associated dark dude with a staff. Just my opinion here. I'm not saying this is true, I'm saying this is what I think.

elementalussal.png