Isn't Adaptation technically the most powerful Makuta power? I always figured that it could adapt to any experience that the particular Makuta had, giving him more resistances/advantages against the enemy. Of course, I am kind of confused about how it's used. Do they have to keep focused to adapt, or what?

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

Time for a Greg hunt.

5) Let's say I have an Adaptation Rahkshi with a level 6 Kraata, and I dump it in open water a mile deep, and incredibly far from land and leave it there, could it develop fins and gills and such, or just become a good swimmer, without any physical changes?

Yes, either one is possible.

I'm working on Rahkshi stuff for "Wacky Physics" now, so a few questions about those. What does the Adaptation Rahkshi do? What does it adapt to?

It adapts to the conditions in which it finds itself. For example, an adaptation Rahkshi who was dropped into the ocean would develop aquatic abilities that would enable it to survive.

1) Would an adaptation Kraata be affected by Visorak venom? I was thinking that it might adapt to the venom, so that it can live with the venom inside of it, without being affected by it. What about Lerahk poison?

1) That's an interesting question. I think you are probably on to something, but the other half of it is -- what would an adaptation to Visorak venom entail? How do you adapt so that you aren't mutated?

5. What do the Rahkshi powers of power scream, adaption, stasis field and silence do and how do they work?

5) Power scream is pretty what is sounds like, a sonic attack ... stasis field creates a field of energy that basically throws the target into suspended animation ...adaptation allows the user to adapt to a different environment, in other words, throw it in the ocean and it grows gills; and silence deadens all sound around a target.

4) Adaptation basically means you adjust to suit your environment .. so a Rahkshi with that power could adapt to breathe water if he was thrown into an ocean, for example.

6) I read that the Rahkshi of Adaptation could and would instantly adapt to take maximum advantage of ANY situation. So do it's powers work like this? Throw it into lava it will become extremely thick skinned to cope, throw it in the sea it will grow gills, try to punch it to death and it will become like rubber so that all your blows bounce off. Is any of that accurate?

6) All but the latter. It adapts to environments, not situations. Throw it into a sub-zero environment, it will develop the ability to not freeze. Hit it with a stick and it does not adapt and become immune to such blows.

Or, in other words, it's like the Toa Nuva's adaptive armor. I don't know if they have to stay focused to maintain the power, however.

Edited by fishers64