• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What's a Moa With You?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,215 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 06:47 PM

It's time to start planning for another episode of the BZPowercast, and that means a new Staff Interview. As you might have figured out from the title, our lucky interviewee this month is none other than Than the Moa, Global Moderator extraordinaire. Send him a message and ask him some questions. Examples include: Why do you like Halo more than BZPower? What is your favorite Bionicle set? Where did you go? When will you make more skins? How excited are you for the Xbox One? Whatever your questions may be, ask them soon!View the full article

#2 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,136 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 09:28 PM

[font="Palatino;"]The biggest question is this: will he make a skin about farm animals?[/font]

farmanimalbanner.png

#3 Offline Dapper-Sama

Dapper-Sama
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 449 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 11:59 AM

The question I have: "What has occupied your time for so long?"

Morally unambiguous.

#4 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 630 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 12:30 PM

my question is: "[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]if you had the option of getting one or the either, would you want an Xbox One or a PS4?"[/color]

76561198084895102.png

The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong;
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

#5 Offline Than the Moa

Than the Moa
  • Global Moderators
  • Senior Q&A Guru

• 9,057 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 18 2013 - 06:11 PM

Just so everyone knows, I think about 5 different people have asked me Xbox One or PS4, so you can probably stop asking now. :P

Yo.

#6 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2013 - 09:09 PM

[color=#ff0000;]I dunno, what's The Moa with you.[/color]

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users