LEGO Sets To Be Made For The LEGO Movie

LEGO is unveiling a lot of stuff at San Diego Comic-Con this week, and one of them was the announcement of a series of sets based off the upcoming The LEGO Movie. There are expected to be 17 construction sets, a series of Collectible Minifigures, and even a video game based on the characters and story from the movie. You can read more of the official announcement <a href='http://www.fbtb.net/2013/07/16/lego-announces-the-lego-movie-lego-merchandise/' target='offsite'>here</a> on FBTB.View the full article

LEGO is planning big stuff for this movie. I hope it will be worth it. I reckon 2014 to be one of the greatest years for LEGO if the movie turns out a success.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Really shouldn't be surprised that there are sets for the movie haha. But 17? A minifig series? Now that's a good bit. They definitely want to go all out on this, and that's pretty awesome.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

The videogame BETTER be on normal DS, or I am gonna be REALLY irritated. Anyway, these sets look awesome! Can't wait!

Umm... I can't think of any reason it would be. It's an outdated system.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

The videogame BETTER be on normal DS, or I am gonna be REALLY irritated. Anyway, these sets look awesome! Can't wait!

Umm... I can't think of any reason it would be. It's an outdated system.~|ET|~

There haven't been any new regular DS games for years now, Fastcar. You know that. :P

Bliss.png

I can assure you it will be on PC though, so you could go that route. PC gaming is much better anyways. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I can assure you it will be on PC though, so you could go that route. PC gaming is much better anyways. :)

PC vs. handheld is an unfair comparison. One's more powerful, but the other's more portable. Maybe you could compare mobile vs. handheld, but in that case I think the dedicated games system would win out.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

PC vs. handheld is an unfair comparison. One's more powerful, but the other's more portable. Maybe you could compare mobile vs. handheld, but in that case I think the dedicated games system would win out.

Going off a personal opinion though, PC is still better. It is a fair comparison, because I highly prefer PC gameplay, controls, and quality over handheld. It being portable or powerful has little influence on that opinion.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Going off a personal opinion though, PC is still better. It is a fair comparison, because I highly prefer PC gameplay, controls, and quality over handheld. It being portable or powerful has little influence on that opinion.

Ah, see, I hate PC controls in general. I much prefer an ergonomic control scheme designed for gaming, and prefer having only the buttons I need rather than having to remember which keys do what.

...but this is a little off-topic. Suffice it to say that yes, the Lego Movie game will be available on current platforms (including PC) and will not be likely to be on the DS.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother