TITANS AND MONSTERS: ATTACK ON BZ KORO!

Hahli Husky

Can the entry be two monsters fighting each other or does one have to be a "titan" and the other a "monster"?

For example, say I wanted to portray a fight between the Kardas Dragon and the Tahtorak. Both technically are monsters (well, I think of them as monsters, anyway), but they are both as big as any Titan set. Would that fight be acceptable or does one of them actually have to be a titan in order for it to count?

-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Can the entry be two monsters fighting each other or does one have to be a "titan" and the other a "monster"?

For example, say I wanted to portray a fight between the Kardas Dragon and the Tahtorak. Both technically are monsters (well, I think of them as monsters, anyway), but they are both as big as any Titan set. Would that fight be acceptable or does one of them actually have to be a titan in order for it to count?

-TNTOS-

It should be titans versus monsters, and make sure that both are your own designs (redesigns/modifications/personalization of existing characters count.) You could have one be a mechanical suit on the titan's side.

BBC Entry

Entry title: Nutrakh

Name: Mairanui

Entry topic: Link

When I try to post the main pic and hit post new topic, it says: you are not allowed to use that file extension. I'm sort of in a time crunch right now, so I'll figure it out when I get back.

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

Entering for the Mocing part: Name: Dual MatrixEntry Title: MassiveEntry Topic: Massive Entry Picture: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dual-Matrix/MonsterContest/p1060142.jpgI hope you appreciate the change...Fan created games:Entry Title: Seige on Ga-Koro Minecraft ModificationEntry Topic: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10861

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Bionicle-Based Creations Entry

Username: Mohamed Marei

Entry Title: Zardius: Master of Destruction

Entry Topic

Entry Picture

Viel Glück!

Edited by Mohamed Marei

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Oh, hey. Been away for quite a while, and what did just drop when I come back around? 8D

Member Name: Stroxx

Topic: The Order's Call

Thumb: wip28-bionicle-av00.jpg

Edited by Stroxx

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)

I just realized that I forgot to post my drawing in OTC, but then again, so did two other people. Does it matter at this rate, or should I go move it real quick? :'D

You guys are fine, but please report the topics via the report button so they can be moved. :)

(It seems curious to me that we don't have to provide entry pictures, as is done in BBC contests. In the event I overlooked that particular category, have an entry picture!)

(DeeVee said he's just going to make the thumbnails this go-round but thanks!)

Oh, whoops. There should have been an entry picture required, but not a thumbnail. We just steal the thumbnail Brickshelf or Maj or Flickr makes.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

(It seems curious to me that we don't have to provide entry pictures, as is done in BBC contests. In the event I overlooked that particular category, have an entry picture!)

(DeeVee said he's just going to make the thumbnails this go-round but thanks!)

Oh, whoops. There should have been an entry picture required, but not a thumbnail. We just steal the thumbnail Brickshelf or Maj or Flickr makes.

Suddenly I realized what he meant, oops

I just realized that I forgot to post my drawing in OTC, but then again, so did two other people. Does it matter at this rate, or should I go move it real quick? :'D

You guys are fine, but please report the topics via the report button so they can be moved. :)

Cool beans. I went ahead and sent off reports for all four of them (not two; my bad) just in case.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Entry Category: Art

Member Name: Toa Kovolta

Entry Name: Great Spirit

Entry URL: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Kovolta/ART/CGIs/great_spirit.png

Thumbnail URL: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Kovolta/ART/CGIs/thumb.png

Topic URL: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10880

Edited by Toa Kovolta