TITANS AND MONSTERS: ATTACK ON BZ KORO!

Hahli Husky

Three, are text-based Choose Your Own Adventure games allowed? Ones that are complete with working stats and everything?

If it would belong in the Fan Created Games forum ( and the RPG or Games and Trivia forum), it's acceptable for this contest. In other words, what ever game you design must run on a computer.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

I'm given to understand that both Pacific Rim and Attack on Titan involve the term "jaeger." Will we be required to do the same?

Required to use the term jaeger? No.

'Jaeger' is simply old German for 'hunter'; and I'm pretty sure it's just a coincidence that both movies use that name/term. :vAnyhow, YES! A chance to unleash some fabulously monstrous behemoths upon the world and be rewarded for it! *cackles and runs off to grab her sketchbook*

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Ooh, that radio drama idea sounds very appealing.

Can BZP members collaborate with other members/non-members, given that the coordinator/main talent is the one who enters and "wins?" Because, while I have range, I might want some help. If I get it rolling.

Hmmm interesting question! I would say yes, provided that the coordinator is the agreed-upon entrant and the members helping understand this clearly.

Can we have multiple Titans/monsters in the scene we're making?

Yes. :)

Ooh, that radio drama idea sounds very appealing.

Can BZP members collaborate with other members/non-members, given that the coordinator/main talent is the one who enters and "wins?" Because, while I have range, I might want some help. If I get it rolling.

Hmmm interesting question! I would say yes, provided that the coordinator is the agreed-upon entrant and the members helping understand this clearly.

Can we have multiple Titans/monsters in the scene we're making?

Yes. :)

Alright cool, I already did my entry but that's cool to know! :D

Category: General Art

Member Name: CrunchbiteNuva

Entry IMG Link: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/sik1276/CBart/ACEnties/bzptmfinal2.jpg

Topic Link: The Kaita Program

Thumbnail Link: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/sik1276/CBart/ACEnties/bzptmfinalthumb.jpg

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

What might happen if you did actually submit a playable proof of concept along with the design info for a FCG? (Don't worry, not another joke game, serious this time.) I have an idea, but I'd like to actually try making something of it in addition to writing it out.

Can I make a Minecraft Modification for Fan created games?

I'm afraid not, as you're already working on a game like that. See rule #1:

1) All game ideas must be your new and original work and cannot have been presented before, whether on paper or as an actual game or game demo. Also, game ideas cannot be direct copies of other titles (e.g. “Bionicle version of [popular game]”). Inspiration is always fine, but the idea here is you see your ideas.

What might happen if you did actually submit a playable proof of concept along with the design info for a FCG? (Don't worry, not another joke game, serious this time.) I have an idea, but I'd like to actually try making something of it in addition to writing it out.

If you can get one in by the deadline, that's fine. Just be sure that the write-up has all of the required sections.

If you enter an idea for a game, can you finish it later?

For example, let's say I have a an idea for a Rahkshi fighting game. I enter it in the contest. After the contest is over, can I actually build and finish it?

Sure, you're allowed to do that.

Can I make a Minecraft Modification for Fan created games?
I'm afraid not, as you're already working on a game like that. See rule #1:

1) All game ideas must be your new and original work and cannot have been presented before, whether on paper or as an actual game or game demo. Also, game ideas cannot be direct copies of other titles (e.g. “Bionicle version of [popular game]”). Inspiration is always fine, but the idea here is you see your ideas.
Yeah... Amready knew that :)I know I've been working on a game like that (And I think it's rather awesome that you still remember after a two month hiatus). But no, I actually wasn't planning to use that game. I was planning to scram the nether dimension and replace it with a Ga-Koro dimension, where one could battle a 20x enlarged squid boss. So a totally different game(altough I actually was planning to share some codings between the two games, like for the toa tools one could pick, but that rather minor right?) And no there won't be a squid battle in the finished True Modification :)So now a little bit better explained... Would this be allowed.

I'm back!

Must said monsters and titans be as such relative to us in terms of size/scale/scope/etc, or just to the PoV of the characters portrayed? And can the monsters or titans be more worldly threats like angered elephants, tigers, and fanboys; or do they have to be truly dangerous and/or fantastical things such as dragons, robots, demi-gods, and fanboys?

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

In the aspect of comic entries, would PGS' be allowed to play a role in the comic if their permission is gotten? Like some friends of mine in my comics, those are okay?

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

What exactly happens if an entry that is worked on by two BZPers wins. Do both of them get the prize?

There's only one prize per win, so you'd either have to split it up or decide who gets the prize.

Must said monsters and titans be as such relative to us in terms of size/scale/scope/etc, or just to the PoV of the characters portrayed? And can the monsters or titans be more worldly threats like angered elephants, tigers, and fanboys; or do they have to be truly dangerous and/or fantastical things such as dragons, robots, demi-gods, and fanboys?

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Just in regards to the PoV, yes. I would say the titans and monsters should be things that don't actually exist, but you can plug such ideas into that: terrifying giant elephant and tiger chimeras, or titans designed and operated by crazed fanboys, if you will.

Heh. I actually just got into the Gundam franchise not too long ago. What a coincidence.

Alright, time to make Mobile Suit Makuta a thing! (and possibly reintroduce the Dark One as well)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

I know I've been working on a game like that (And I think it's rather awesome that you still remember after a two month hiatus). But no, I actually wasn't planning to use that game. I was planning to scram the nether dimension and replace it with a Ga-Koro dimension, where one could battle a 20x enlarged squid boss. So a totally different game(altough I actually was planning to share some codings between the two games, like for the toa tools one could pick, but that rather minor right?) And no there won't be a squid battle in the finished True Modification :)

So now a little bit better explained... Would this be allowed.

Okay, that's fine. Just be sure to stick to that in your design and not revert back to your past game.

This should be fun. Here's my entry:

Member Name: Tomdroidser

Catagory: BBC

Entry Title: Titan Project WeaponsMaster: Arsenal Primal (Project WM: Arsenal Primal for short)

-Tomdroidser

Featuring: Arkham Firefly/The LEGO Movie Quiz

Now Entering: The Rise of DarkSaber
Two personal thanks to Black Six for Proto Boost.
(Expired) Topics: HF MOC BBC #69 Entry: Jaller Inika Rebuilt 

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif

Due to the recent revisions of the Advertising Policy, can we host our videos on that one video hosting website, or must they still be hosted on Vimeo?

I'm gonna be updating the policy for this in the actual Movies and Music forum, but for this contest, yes. :)

EDIT: Yes as in yes youtube

Edited by Hahli Husky

Category: Music and Movies

Entry: BZ Koro: The Movie

Topic: Here

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Okay, question: Would a game idea that WASN'T virtual be allowed? I mean like board games, card games, etc.?

No, sorry. The idea must be for a web based or downloadable game, as those are the only types allowed in the Fan Created Games forum.

Becca, you just answered a multiple choice questions as a yes/no.

Due to the recent revisions of the Advertising Policy, can we host our videos on that one video hosting website, or must they still be hosted on Vimeo?

Hahahahahaha I mean YES YOUTUBE IS ALLOWED

You-Didnt-See-Anything-Madagascar.gif

So here's the deal. I understand the reasoning behind having game ideas for the FCG contest because they take a good amount of time to make and if not there wouldn't be many entries anyhow.

BUT if someone has an actual demo/finished game to enter, does this end up taking presidence over a game idea? Like, obviously, a two-week 2D platformer probably will pale in comparison to, say, "Skyrim, but with BIONICLE". But if someone actually makes the 2D platformer, does that get some extra merit because there's actually something to play?

Basically, are we voting on how good the ideas are or on the actual product you can deliver?

So here's the deal. I understand the reasoning behind having game ideas for the FCG contest because they take a good amount of time to make and if not there wouldn't be many entries anyhow.

BUT if someone has an actual demo/finished game to enter, does this end up taking presidence over a game idea? Like, obviously, a two-week 2D platformer probably will pale in comparison to, say, "Skyrim, but with BIONICLE". But if someone actually makes the 2D platformer, does that get some extra merit because there's actually something to play?

Basically, are we voting on how good the ideas are or on the actual product you can deliver?

This contest is about coming up with creative ideas for a game that will likely never exist. If demos mattered, then I might as well make it regular FCG contest. I don't want this contest to be about simple ideas either. The more grandiose (provided it's still realistic) or original the idea, the better it is in my opinion.

So basically, demos must be no more than a supplement to the write-up of your game idea. :)

!!!BBC Entry!!! Name: Wasp LINK Also, can I do an SBC entry in conjuction with this? Or do MOCs count as one category in general?

MOCs count as ONE category. You can only enter one LEGO creation period. There is no system slash bionicle division in this contest.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

So I'm not allowed to make a hybrid?

You can only enter one moc, which you have done. It could be system, bionicle, duplo, znap, or a mix. But only one.

Okay, so I'm in the clear. Thanks! I might also bring it to BFVA with me!

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!