Comics Contest #3 KIND OF?

-Windrider-

whato.png

Okay maybe not that, but look this is a thing that is happening. And Comics is a part of it! It has TITANS and also MONSTERS and PACIFICY RIMS and maybe ANIMUS?

So you should enter. Also here are the Comics-specific guidelines for easy reference:

Comics Rules

Category Host: -Windrider-

Assistants: Kakaru

1) Entries should not exceed 3 MB in file size per page. You are allowed to split your entry into multiple files/pages, but each must be less than 3 MB in size.Remember that if your image is above 500 kB in size, you should link to it in compliance with BZPower's global rules.2) Entries must be in GIF, JPEG, or PNG format. Your comic's presentation must be static, with one exception:3) Your comic may be presented as an animated GIF. Other forms of animation, such as SWF files, will not be allowed, as such entries would belong in the Music & Movies category.4) It is highly recommended that you provide a 128x128 pixel crop or thumbnail that represents your comic. These will be displayed in the polls for flavor. For examples of past thumbnails, take a look at the last contest's polls. If you do not submit one, I will use the standard Brickshelf/Majhost thumbnail, and you might not like it!

5) Entries may not be modified once posted unless you have instruction to do so to fix a rules violation, or if you have approval to correct a minor error. All such requests should be PMed to -Windrider-.

6) Be sure that LEGO and Bionicle comics are posted in Comics, and non-LEGO and non-Bionicle comics are posted in OTC.

--

BUT WAIT in addition to the LEGO sets given out as prizes, I will be donating AN ADDITIONAL PRIZE to the winner of the Comics category! :0000 If you win, you can send me any SFW picture: I will print it out, autograph it, and send it through the mail. FRAME IT or sell it on ebay for BIG BUCKS.

PZOOO

-Windy

-Kakaru

*creds to Ziko

Edited by -Windrider-