Shadix's Kanohi and Collectables - Selling & Auctions

Shadix

Hey guys, it's Shadix here. Haven't been to BZP in a long time. I've accumulated a large collection of masks and collectables, and I have better purposes for their value now. Besides, some of these are rare, and you guys will make much better use of them than me.

I'm also auctioning off 2 very rare items, which will be towards the bottom of the page. A solid black Skrall shield (no red markings) and a 5-hole Kraahkan.

First, some ground rules.

• Buyer pays for shipping
  • Each order must be at least $10 worth, less than that and it's not worth my time
  • I can accept PayPal or cash
  • Product will be shipped within 24h of payment received
  • I'd prefer not to ship internationally; I live in the USA
  • I am not interested in trading or buying from you, sorry. This is purely a sell-only topic (unless you have an HDTV to trade for)
  • Ground price per-mask is $1, unless marked otherwise
  • Haggling for a price is allowed, but don't low-ball it. Prices are based off what I could easily find, if they're off, let me know
  • Please raise auction price in increments of 50 cents or more. Less than that (25 cents for example) will be ignored
  • Red means purchased, Black means still available, and Blue means pending.

For Sale:

Click to enlarge

image.jpeg

All masks are $1 except for corrupt Hau ($3 ea) and TLGM ($3 ea).

Following masks are pending:

[Kakama]- Silver- Blue- White- Gold- Green[Hau]- Gray- Gold (2x)- Green- White- Brown- Blue

- Infected (both of them)

[Kaukau]- Trans Black- Trans Clear- Trans Red- Trans Orange- Silver- Gold[Akaku]- Gold- Silver - Green[Miru] - Gold- Silver- White- Blue[Pakari]- Gold- Silver- Brown- White- Red- Green

[Extra]

- Noble Yellow Mask

- Copper mask of Victory (both of them)

image_1.jpeg

Trans-blue visors not included with masks that support them, sorry.

image_2.jpeg

Green mutated Vakama mask on the right is $3 (pending)

-Yellow Dune

-Black and Red Dune

-Silver Dune

-Green Kaulsi

-Gold Kaulsi

-One of each Toa Metru mask

image_3.jpeg

image_4.jpeg

Solid green Gresh mask is from the Gresh Star, not the Gresh Glatorian.

image_5.jpeg

image_7.jpeg

EXTRA VALUE MASKS:

• Glittery MoL: $3
  • Silver MoL: $2
  • Mask of Life: $1 (very minor chew marks on top right corner of the mask)
  • Chrome Hau: $15
  • 4-hole Kraahkan: $2
  • Rare 5-hole Kraahkan: See auction below
  • Gold Kraahkan: $2
  • Lhikan Great Hau: $3
  • Gold Vahi: $10 ea
  • Orange Vahi: $2
  • Solid Black Skrall Shield: See auction below

image_6.jpeg

Right Kraahkan only has 5 chin holes, 3 on the right and 2 on the left (will clean carefully before sending)

image_8.jpeg

Normal Kanoka are $1 each

• Blank GITD Kanoka: $5
  • Blank Tan Kanoka: $10
  • 199 Disk of Time: $5

I can't find many prices on these disks, if these are wrong, let me know!

image_10.jpeg

$1 ea

image_12.jpeg

$1 ea

image_13.jpeg

A couple extra masks, two from Hero Factory villains, and the gold Hau is from the Star Tahu, not Mata Tahu. The spheres are 2 for $1, depending on rarity it may cost more.

Auctions:

I am auctioning off two separate items, which are two separate auctions. You can bid on one or both, but please specify which one you are bidding on. Both auctions will end in 14 days, on August 2nd. Whoever has highest bid will be PM'd and details will go from there. Remember, please bid adding increments of 50 cents or more. No reserve on either auction.

Solid Black Skrall Shield

shieldsmall.jpg

I can't find any other shields like this on the market. I bought it from a guy who sold a very limited number of these. He picked them up in Germany at a Lego factory. The red was never added, it wasn't removed or painted over.

Current bid: $16, to nayrsllim

5-hole Kraahkan

5_hole_kraahkan3.jpg

A Kraahkan with 5 holes instead of the typical 4 or 6. These are very rare, as I haven't seen another one in a very long time. Possibly a misprint, who knows. No story behind this, I bought a normal Kraahkan and it turned out to be a 5-hole.

Current bid: $14 to Tahu Nuva 3.0

Thanks for viewing, happy bidding!

Edited by Shadix

infinitybladebanner.png

The best iPhone game. Ever. Screw you Angry Birds.

Can you place your orange vahi and all your kanohi from the first picture on hold? If possible?

Mainly all the toa mata masks that you have :) (kakama, hau, kaukau, pakari, miru and akaku) and your copper masks and i may be interested in one TLGM

Also pm your paypal whenever possible :)

Edited by AdaptingChaos

I'll take the tan Kanoka. :D Could you PM me your Paypal?

Sure, will do!

Can you place yoyur orange vahi and all your kanohi from the first picture? If possible?

Sorry, what do you mean by that?

infinitybladebanner.png

I'll take the tan Kanoka. :D Could you PM me your Paypal?

Sure, will do!

Can you place yoyur orange vahi and all your kanohi from the first picture? If possible?

Sorry, what do you mean by that?

Awesome! :D I also bid on the 5 hole Kraakhan.

Edited by Trydeltix
Bliss.png

Sorry can I pm you a list of the masks that I want from the first picture please? And if you could possibly put them on hold

Go for it. Assuming you're serious and plan on paying me, I can put them on pending.

infinitybladebanner.png

Sorry can I pm you a list of the masks that I want from the first picture please? And if you could possibly put them on hold

Go for it. Assuming you're serious and plan on paying me, I can put them on pending.

Yeah thanks :)

Edited by AdaptingChaos

Where did you get the tan kanoka? it's pretty neat!

Got it in a trade a while back, along with the other two interesting Kanoka.

If I do some rummaging, I might be able to find another one. I think I got at least 2 tan ones, and maybe one more GITD one. I don't remember exactly who I got them from though.

infinitybladebanner.png

Hi, I would like to purchases the 4 hole kraahkan and the blank glow in the dark kanoka and put 16 on the solid black skrall shield. Thanks.

Alright thanks! I'll PM you details in a bit. Your bid has been added to the Skrall Shield.

infinitybladebanner.png

I am interested in the:-gold Kraahkan-orange Vahi-glittery Avohkii-Dume KirilDo you think you could throw in a TNGM for free?

I'm sorry, which one is the Dune Kiril? I have one but I didn't see it when I was taking photos. And for an order than big, probably.

infinitybladebanner.png

I am interested in the:-gold Kraahkan-orange Vahi-glittery Avohkii-Dume KirilDo you think you could throw in a TNGM for free?

I'm sorry, which one is the Dune Kiril? I have one but I didn't see it when I was taking photos. And for an order than big, probably.

The Dume mask is the red and black one.

VV PM me if you have any of these masks! VV

6lyjLOL.png

Ah ok. I'll add them to the pending list and PM you details when I get home.

infinitybladebanner.png

Ah ok. I'll add them to the pending list and PM you details when I get home.

Ok great!

VV PM me if you have any of these masks! VV

6lyjLOL.png

I'm interested in a gold Hau and 2 Infected Hau's

The Chrome Hau

And the Lhikan Hau

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Interested in:

Chrome Hau (will bid $17)

5-hole Kraahkam (will bid $14)

Green mutated Vakama mask $3

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I'm interested in a gold Hau and 2 Infected Hau's

The Chrome Hau

And the Lhikan Hau

Someone has put a bid on the chrome Hau, which I'm not sure if I'll take or not. Since it wasn't listed as an auction item, I'm not sure what to do. I'll keep you posted and PM you specifics shortly.

By the way, do you still have the copper mask of victory available?

Yes I do! I have 2 of them, one of them is pending. Would you like me to add the second one to your order?

Interested in:

Chrome Hau (will bid $17)

5-hole Kraahkam (will bid $14)

Green mutated Vakama mask $3

Since I didn't have the chrome Hau listed as an auction item, I'm not sure if I can let you bid on it. I'll think about it. But I'll add your 5-hole Kraahkan bid, and PM you specifics.

Edited by Shadix

infinitybladebanner.png

I'd also like to add to my order

-Mask of Life

-Gold Kraahkan

-Orange Vahi

Thanks!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Any word on which Kanohi are left? I'm interested in the following if they are still available:

Trans-Red Kaukau

Trans-Orange Kaukau

Trans-Clear Kaukau

Trans-Green Kaukau

Blue Kakama

Green Kakama

Red Pakari

Green Hau

Yeah I reserved them and im planning on paying, sorry dude.