Titans and Monsters Contest Entry: Fusion Mach 5

I finished this MOC literally five minutes before I found out about the contest, and knew that this woulde be the perfect time to showcase him. So now, without further ado, presenting:

FUSION MACH 5

(Working name Mega Ultra Chicken.)

Front Pic

Back Pic

Side Pic

Size Comparision Pic (With bonus elbow)

In case you're wondering about the story, I'll fill you in. So during the giant struggle for control of BZ Koro, five Monsters knew that alone, they would quickly be overwhelmed by the much larger Titans. The Monsters, (whom I have named Blade Strider, ComBat, Skull Dragon, Punch Dummy and Slash Dummy) decided to fuse together into one massive beast, which I call the Fusion Mach 5! This powerful beast has dental hygiene so amazing that it's teeth glow in the dark, it shoots eye lasers, and has the ability to launch energy balls from it's right wrist. On top of that, it has almost impenetrable armor, huge strength, and very sharp blades. Seriously, do not hug this thing. Or maybe do. Natrual Selection and all that.

OOC Trivia:

Yes, this thing IS actually made of five separate MOCs, each originally designed as standalone creations. I then got the fabulous idea to make something huge by slapping them all together. Throw in a couple of hours and a few extra pieces, and you get the largest, most time consuming thing I've ever made. All in all, it probably took about a week for me to make this entire thing.

I also have to give credit to my mother for the Mach 5 part of the name. I just came up with the Fusion part. Originally, I didn't even HAVE a real name for it, so I just called it 'Mega Ultra Chicken.' (20 Brownie Points for whoever gets that reference.)

Sorry about the grainy pictures, by the way. I lost my camera and so had to take pictures with my iPod, which is [sarcasm]always a lot of fun[/sarcasm]. I also had nowhere else to take these pictures but my bathroom, so just ignore the stuff in the background.

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Great job on the elbow :D It's very well made.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

@ Chro: Not yet, but I'll get back to you on that once I return from Salt Lake City. (Around Sunday.)@ CwL: Skull Dragon.@ Toa Kayn: I have to give credit to my mother for that one too.In case anyone wonders why this hasn't been officially entered yet, there are a few other things I'm working on, and I would like to submit them in one post.

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."