Win Stuff on BZPower

It's time for more anniversary fun! We like to try to introduce something new each anniversary to celebrate another year of BZPower. This time around, we're introducing a <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=raffles'>raffle system</a> to make it easier to give stuff away. The first set we'll be raffling off is the <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=raffles&raffle=1'>75019 AT-TE</a>, which has been graciously donated by LEGO. If you want a shot at it, tickets are $1 each, and you can buy more for a greater chance to win! The money will go to covering the cost of the raffle system and supporting BZPower's ongoing server costs. Good luck everyone!View the full article

At first I thought this was for the AT-ST planet set, in which I was like "Oh yeah, Lego's totes breaking the bank for this"[/sarcasm] (Not complaining, just stating a thought) But then I actually looked up the set and wow... Lego is being awesome to us! The raffle idea is super cool and I'm looking forward to more in the future. :)

:music:

Edited by xccj

Wow, a raffle system. That's a pretty cool idea! Funding for various future raffles could potentially go towards anything, including charitable causes. Hopefully there will be enough prizes donated by either Lego or BZP members to keep this going.I bought 5 tickets for now. Even if I don't win, I'm happy to support BZP.~ (A VTOAHMKEARH)

Edited by Avohkah Tamer