• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Win Stuff on BZPower

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,442 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 10:42 AM

It's time for more anniversary fun! We like to try to introduce something new each anniversary to celebrate another year of BZPower. This time around, we're introducing a <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=raffles'>raffle system</a> to make it easier to give stuff away. The first set we'll be raffling off is the <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=raffles&raffle=1'>75019 AT-TE</a>, which has been graciously donated by LEGO. If you want a shot at it, tickets are $1 each, and you can buy more for a greater chance to win! The money will go to covering the cost of the raffle system and supporting BZPower's ongoing server costs. Good luck everyone!View the full article

#2 Offline XONAR

XONAR
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 04-January 13
  • 925 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 12:16 PM

I bought 5 tickets.  :D

6iS7Euv.png

#3 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 08-March 10
  • 1,209 posts

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 12:26 PM

I bought one. I'll probably buy more later.

fs_overall.png

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

#4 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 25-May 09
  • 1,547 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 01:09 PM

Will there be more raffles later in the week (or month, or whatever)? If so, do the tickets carry over? I may buy some tickets. Seems like a great idea, and I hope it continues.

~click.gif

ninjathumb_by_0nuku-d807hxd.jpg14931368843_5d9241e78e.jpg

Rahkshi CorpusBZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#5 Online Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 02-August 01
  • 12,288 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 07:53 PM

Will there be more raffles later in the week (or month, or whatever)? If so, do the tickets carry over? I may buy some tickets. Seems like a great idea, and I hope it continues.

There will definitely be more raffles, and you won't have to pay for all of them. Tickets will not carry over.

#6 Online xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 17-January 03
  • 6,503 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 11:28 PM

At first I thought this was for the AT-ST planet set, in which I was like "Oh yeah, Lego's totes breaking the bank for this"[/sarcasm]  (Not complaining, just stating a thought) But then I actually looked up the set and wow... Lego is being awesome to us!  The raffle idea is super cool and I'm looking forward to more in the future.  :)

:music:

Edited by xccj, Jul 21 2013 - 01:41 AM.

b-bolin-03.jpg

#7 Online Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 31-July 05
  • 11,130 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 08:54 AM

[color=#990000;]This is awesome, though I'm not sure I'll participate in this one. That set isn't going to fit anywhere. :P[color=#000080;]-Gata Posted Image[/color][/color]

- Gata signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

#8 Offline Avohkah Tamer

Avohkah Tamer
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Toa

• 07-July 03
  • 188 posts

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 01:16 PM

Wow, a raffle system. That's a pretty cool idea! Funding for various future raffles could potentially go towards anything, including charitable causes. Hopefully there will be enough prizes donated by either Lego or BZP members to keep this going.I bought 5 tickets for now. Even if I don't win, I'm happy to support BZP.[color=#6644bb;]~ ([/color][color=#cc44aa;]A V[/color][color=#6644bb;]T[/color][color=#cc44aa;]O[/color][color=#6644bb;]A[/color][color=#cc44aa;]H[/color][color=#6644bb;]M[/color][color=#cc44aa;]K[/color][color=#6644bb;]E[/color][color=#cc44aa;]A[/color][color=#6644bb;]R[/color][color=#cc44aa;]H[/color][color=#6644bb;])[/color]

Edited by Avohkah Tamer, Jul 21 2013 - 01:16 PM.

I love books! I love every kind of book!

twi_banner_iheartbooks2.jpg

I just want to hug every book~

#9 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 04-September 06
  • 11,312 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 01:18 PM

[font="Palatino;"]I'd enter this if I had any spare money, but right now I'm pretty much saving all I can for BrickFair. Still an awesome idea and a great way to support BZPower, though![/font]

sdadcomedy.png

#10 Offline ToaN

ToaN
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa

• 17-November 12
  • 134 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 11:00 PM

This is great! I have entered into the free ones, and I probably will enter the pay one as well.

GJ BZP!

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

#11 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,227 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 04:27 AM

If I can convince my parents to get over their distrust for online purchases, I'll probably be buying quite a number of raffle tickets.

If not, oh well.

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users