Happy Anniversary BZPower!

Today BZPower celebrates its twelfth anniversary. Twelve years - can you believe it? I know I can't, and I'm sure that a dozen years ago when Dimensioneer started up BZCommunity he didn't think we'd still be around. We'd like to thank you all for keeping our site going all this time. And now, onto the fun stuff! For the next week all members will get the perks of Premier Membership - rank images, blogs, poll-making, and more! And if you like what you see, we're also offering sale on <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=nexus&module=payments&cat=2'>Premier</a> and <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=nexus&module=payments&cat=4'>BioniLUG</a> Memberships - you can get 10% off until August 10th using coupon code BZPdozen. And don't worry, this is just the start!View the full article

Whoa, that's pretty cool. And it's nice that the sale you're offering extends to August 10, because that means it will be available to people who learn about the site at BrickFair VA!Personally, I bought a lifetime premiership way back when, and I'm not especially interested in a BIONILUG membership myself. My younger brother has one, and most of our LEGO store purchases are made on our dad's VIP card, so we really only need one membership for the household. Furthermore, if I ever become interested in joining a LUG I'd much rather join one that has frequent in-person meetings in my area. I am already plenty engaged with LEGO, BIONICLE, and constraction communities online, after all.Still, anyone who hasn't experienced tthe perks of premiership should take advantage of them this week and consider investing in a full premier membership. I don't take advantage of my premier perks as often as I used to (I never was very good at keeping a blog in the first place, and social networking sites have proven much more convenient for me when it comes to keeping up with my close friends), but a blog is a great way to deepen your friendships and make new friendships on BZPower, and the Voting Both is in need of activity.

Happy Birthday BZP. (and thanks for letting me see rank images) :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I may consider getting Premier Membership after the perks are over this week, though I haven't got them yet. :P Anyway, happy birthday BZPower! :) My activity has decreased but you haven't been forgotten. ^_^-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Ooh, just think next year you'll be a teenager and all rebellious and stuff. You'll be trying to break from the rules just to stick to the Toa and assert your own independence, while at the same time apathetic to what that really means. You'll outgrow your old age limits by getting into video games, and in a few more years, you'll even want to learn how to ride an Ussal crab (if you haven't already without your Turaga's knowledge or permission)... because that's what all the cool Matoran do.

On the plus side, I think BZPower has lasted beyond the age of the average non-commercial Web site (and even some commercial sites).

©1984-2013 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

Ooh, just think next year you'll be a teenager and all rebellious and stuff. You'll be trying to break from the rules just to stick to the Toa and assert your own independence, while at the same time apathetic to what that really means. You'll outgrow your old age limits by getting into video games, and in a few more years, you'll even want to learn how to ride an Ussal crab (if you haven't already without your Turaga's knowledge or permission)... because that's what all the cool Matoran do.

On the plus side, I think BZPower has lasted beyond the age of the average non-commercial Web site (and even some commercial sites).

©1984-2013 Toaraga EAM

Hopefully BZP won't go down the road of boosting Ussal crabs when it gets older...

Bliss.png

Twelve years! I'm sure as heck looking forward for twelve more! :D

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur