what was your favorite bionicle in each wave (2001-2005)

banana92

okay, so this is a bit expansive, but it goes like this: if you don't know, or don't want to answer some, skip them :)

what was your favorite bionicle from the toa and turaga of 2001

who was your favorite mctoran (including hafu, and nuparu)

what was your favorite rahi set, and which rahi was your favorite from the 10023 master builder set

what was your favorite bohrok, bohrok va, and bohrok kal

which was your favorite, the exo toa, exo raptor, boxor, standing boxor, red bahrag, or blue bahrag

who was your favorite toa nuva (not including takanuva)

who was your favorite, Takanuva and ussanui, makuta, gukko, pewku, or one of the combiners from 2003?

which was your favorite 2003 matoran (including jaller, and takua)

who was your favorite rahkshi

who was your favorite toa metru, vahki, '04 matoran (including dume), hordika, visorak, rahaga

and lastly, who was your favorite, nidhiki, krekka, nivawk, sidorak, roodaka, keetongu, toa iruini and norik.....

i will answer after someone posts

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

Ok, here we go. :)

what was your favorite bionicle from the toa and turaga of 2001 - Tahu / Turaga Vakama

who was your favorite mctoran (including hafu, and nuparu) - Nuparu

what was your favorite rahi set, and which rahi was your favorite from the 10023 master builder set - Muaka / Kewa

what was your favorite bohrok, bohrok va, and bohrok kal - Lehvak / Nuhvok Va / Tahnok Kal

which was your favorite, the exo toa, exo raptor, boxor, standing boxor, red bahrag, or blue bahrag - Boxor

who was your favorite toa nuva (not including takanuva) - Tahu Nuva

who was your favorite, Takanuva and ussanui, makuta, gukko, pewku, or one of the combiners from 2003? - Jaller and Gukko

which was your favorite 2003 matoran (including jaller, and takua) - Jaller

who was your favorite rahkshi - Lehvak

who was your favorite toa metru, vahki, '04 matoran (including dume), hordika, visorak, rahaga - Vakama / Bordakh / Nuhrii / Hordika Vakama / Keelerak / Rahaga Norik

and lastly, who was your favorite, nidhiki, krekka, nivawk, sidorak, roodaka, keetongu, toa iruini and norik..... - Roodaka

Edited by Trydeltix
Bliss.png

For 2001/2002 my favorite are

Toa Lewa and Turaga Matatu, My favorite Matoran was Hafu and my favorite Rahi was the Nui-Jaga.

For the bohrok i have nether gotten in to them but i think my favorite are Nuhvok, Gahlok Va and Tahnok-Kal.

The boxor was really good so that one is my favorite and for the Nuva that is Toa Lewa... again

For 2003 my favorite are

Takanuva, Matoran Maku and rahkshi is Lerahk

For 2004/2005 are

My favorite Metru and Hordika are both Matru, for the Vahki and Visorak i do not have one, for the Matoran is Nuhrii and for the Rahaga is Iruini.

And last one my favorite is Toa Iruini again.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

what was your favorite bionicle from the toa and turaga of 2001 - Toa Pohatu, Turaga Matau

who was your favorite mctoran (including hafu, and nuparu) - Kongu

what was your favorite rahi set, and which rahi was your favorite from the 10023 master builder set - Muaka and Kane-Ra, Ussal Crab

what was your favorite bohrok, bohrok va, and bohrok kal - Tahnok, Pahrok Va, Kohrok-Kal

which was your favorite, the exo toa, exo raptor, boxor, standing boxor, red bahrag, or blue bahrag - Boxor

who was your favorite toa nuva (not including takanuva) - Tahu Nuva

who was your favorite, Takanuva and ussanui, makuta, gukko, pewku, or one of the combiners from 2003? - Makuta

which was your favorite 2003 matoran (including jaller, and takua) - Takua

who was your favorite rahkshi - Vorahk

who was your favorite toa metru, vahki, '04 matoran (including dume), hordika, visorak, rahaga - Onewa, Rorzakh, Tehutti, Nuju Hordika, Oohnorak, Pouks

and lastly, who was your favorite, nidhiki, krekka, nivawk, sidorak, roodaka, keetongu, toa iruini and norik..... - Roodaka or Krekka

What was your favorite Bionicle from the Toa and Turaga of 2001? Toa Mata Lewa and Turaga Matau (mianly Matau because of the mask)

Who was your favorite Tohunga? Jala

What was your favorite Rahi set, and which Rahi was your favorite from the 10023 master builder set? Never had Rahi or the Master Builder Set but I have to say the Manas always interested me a lot! As for the Master Builder Set, I liked the turtle that used the Pakari as a shell.

What was your favorite Bohrok, Bohrok Va, and Bohrok-Kal? I have to say Lehvak because Acid powers were something different, Lehvak Va because it had really tiny weapons hehehe, and Nuhvok-Kal because the sheild design was pretty awesome!

Which was your favorite, the Exo Toa, Exo Raptor, Boxor, standing Boxor, Red Bahrag, or Blue Bahrag? Boxor.

Who was your favorite Toa Nuva (not including Takanuva)? Pohatu Nuva.

Who was your favorite, Takanuva and Ussanui, Makuta [Teridax], Gukko, Pewku, or one of the combiners from 2003? Makuta and Takanuva with Ussanui.

Which was your favorite 2003 Matoran (including Jaller, and Takua)? Matoro.

Who was your favorite Rahkshi? Vorahk.

Who was your favorite Toa Metru, Vahki, '04 Matoran (including Dume), Hordika, Visorak, and Rahaga? Well thats a long question! Might as well ask everyone their favorite character from every group of sets released :P hehehe, But My favorite sets are Toa Metru Whenua, Rorzakh, Ehrye, Toa Hordika Vakama, Boggarak, Gaaki.

And lastly, who was your favorite, Nidhiki, Krekka, Nivawk, Sidorak, Roodaka, Keetongu, Toa Hagah Iruini or Toa Hagah Norik? Sidorak.

what was your favorite bionicle from the toa and turaga of 2001-toa tahu (my first), turaga whenua

who was your favorite mctoran (including hafu, and nuparu)-hard choice, Hafu, for that ruru (my fav. mask)

what was your favorite rahi set, and which rahi was your favorite from the 10023 master builder set-Nui-jaga (you can make more then the original 2 colors too) and the kangaroo from 10023 (fusa)

what was your favorite bohrok, bohrok va, and bohrok kal-pahrok, nuhvok va, pahrok kal

which was your favorite, the exo toa, exo raptor, boxor, standing boxor, red bahrag, or blue bahrag-very difficult, both the exo-toa then slightly less the boxor

who was your favorite toa nuva (not including takanuva)-easy, onua nuva

who was your favorite, Takanuva and ussanui, makuta, gukko, pewku, or one of the combiners from 2003?-makuta, though gukko and pewku both cool (and the combiner of the 3)

which was your favorite 2003 matoran (including jaller, and takua)-hafu, or hahli

who was your favorite rahkshi-lerhak

who was your favorite toa metru, vahki, '04 matoran (including dume), hordika, visorak, rahaga

-whenua, nuurahk, nuhrii, onewa hordika, keelerak, pouks

and lastly, who was your favorite, nidhiki, krekka, nivawk, sidorak, roodaka, keetongu, toa iruini and norik.....

-nidhiki, and sidorak both, and i'm impartial between iruini and norik

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

You know, this topic could work well as a poll in the voting booth forum (or maybe 2 polls if there are too many questions for one). Since it's BZPower's 12 aniversary, anyone can make polls for the next little while.

Now to answer the questions:

Kopaka, Matau, Kongu, Nui-Jaga, Kewa, Nuhvok, Lehvak-Va, Lehvak-Kal, Exo-Toa, Kopaka Nuva, Makuta, Hewkii, Lerahk, Matau, Nuurahk, Orkahm, Vakama, Keelerak, Iruini, Iruini.

ppg2.png

Unfortunately my phone reacts funny when I try to start a poll, though I will try in the next few days one poll is up, it is in relation to 2001 toa, turaga, 15 matoran, and rahi! go vote I guess, more polls may be up in the next few daysI can't believe I said lehrak was my favorite rahkshi (he's second) guurahk is my favorite

Edited by Hahli Husky

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging