Favorite Premier Perks

Favorite premier perk  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally use the PM space and blogging ability, but during perks week I love to see the various rank images. For some reason, it's interesting to see one on everyone, probably due to the resultant diversity of images. Me, I've just got this boring rectangle of shining protodermis.

~ BioGio

Edited by BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

I personally use the PM space and blogging ability, but during perks week I love to see the various rank images. For some reason, it's interesting to see one on everyone, probably due to the resultant diversity of images. Me, I've just got this boring rectangle of shining protodermis.

~ BioGio

At least it shines!

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Blogs, PM space, and group PMs, for sure. Blogs are just awesome, and the extra PM space is definitely helpful (not to mention the extra-extra space for being on staff as well). Haven't used the group PM feature too much but I like the concept and think it's a helpful thing to have in my back pocket in case I need to PM a whole bunch of folks. (Sure easier than copy-pasting the same PM.)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

My favorites would be the blog, larger PM space, and ability to PM multiple people. Especially when I was an FM, the larger PM space really helped, though still it's nice to have it. Multiple-person PM is really helpful for the various clubs/projects I'm in charge of, and a blog is fun to have.

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Pfft, best perk is the bold name.

Strangely, while I wouldn't think to volunteer this as an answer, there is a grain of truth to it: The non-boldface names just look so wimpy.

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."