What was your favorite BIONICLE website?

What was your favorite BIONICLE website?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BIONICLE.com was a special place for us all, and throughout the years, its appearance, layout, and content changed drastically.

My first experience with BIONICLE.com was in 2002, and ever since then the 2001-2003 site has been the home of my greatest memories of BIONICLE.com.

I loved MNOLG, of course, and the Bohrok Online Animations from Templar as well. I also loved the Lexicon and info sections, where I became knowledgeable about the BIONICLE universe. I still relive old memories on the Wayback Machine, but its a shame they don't have a more complete crawl of the site from back then.

Edited by Trydeltix
Bliss.png

I grew up on 2004... 2005 was kinda bland, 2006 was too gangstaish, and 2007-onward was too flashy (I had a really cruddy computer until 2011, and regardless I'm still not a fan of the flashy designs). Though I'm very curious as to what the 2001-2003 site was like.

I grew up on 2004... 2005 was kinda bland, 2006 was too gangstaish, and 2007-onward was too flashy (I had a really cruddy computer until 2011, and regardless I'm still not a fan of the flashy designs). Though I'm very curious as to what the 2001-2003 site was like.

You can view it on the Wayback Machine. Here is a link to a good working version: http://web.archive.org/web/20030827122720/http://www.lego.com/eng/bionicle/default.asp?Plugin=YES I highly recommend visiting it. :D

Bliss.png

You can view it on the Wayback Machine. Here is a link to a good working version: http://web.archive.org/web/20030827122720/http://www.lego.com/eng/bionicle/default.asp?Plugin=YES I highly recommend visiting it. :D

Eh, 2004 was more nostalgic. Plus, Kanoka Club.

My favorite Bionicle website was 2006.

2006 was definitely one of my favorites. They put MNOLG back online that year!

You sure? MNOG was certainly there in 2004, and I remember it only disappearing for a short time in 2005 (a few months) before coming back. That was several years ago, so I may be remembering incorrectly.

I guess I rank them 2004 > 2006 > 2005 > the rest.

2004 gave me Kanoka Club. 2008 had so many games to play around with.

But the games all sucked!
They did not. I liked those games, just saying. Especially the Mistika one, because you could create your own epic Maze of Doom.The Phantoka ones might have been a little simple, but they were still engaging. I much enjoyed the Ignika one. And they didn't glitch like MNOG 2. Edited by fishers64

They did not. I liked those games, just saying. Especially the Mistika one, because you could create your own epic Maze of Doom.

I'm very picky about games, so I wasn't pleased with them.

I ought to respectfully disagree with this one.
You're entitled to your opinion. I remember the controls severally frustrating me with a lot of them.
I'll give you that. The Mistika game controls were less than friendly.

2004 gave me Kanoka Club.

2008 had so many games to play around with.

I ought to respectfully disagree with this one.

You're entitled to your opinion. I remember the controls severally frustrating me with a lot of them.

Eh, I feel that the difficult controls really only applied when you were playing two players.

Edited by Damaracx 8.0

I was a really really big fan of the winter 2008 website with the Phantoka theme. The summer Mistika theme was nice as well, especially as the story progressed. :)I actually find the 2001-2003 websites quite bland. I don't really feel nostalgic about them either. About some of the contents, yes, but not really the website itself.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I think you mean "BIONICLE Website Design" :P

2001-2003 looked awesome. Though I never had the chance to visit it myself.

Nope, I mean website. Design can certainly be a factor in your choice, but I'm talking about the content as well.

BTW, I just gave you the Wayback link for the 2003 site a few days ago. Did you not get it?

Edited by Trydeltix
Bliss.png

Nope, I mean website. Design can certainly be a factor in your choice, but I'm talking about the content as well.

BTW, I just gave you the Wayback link for the 2003 site a few days ago. Did you not get it?

Oh. And yes, I did get it. But I didn't visit the site back in the time. When it was not a huge broken link. XD

-G u u R a h K

Oh. And yes, I did get it. But I didn't visit the site back in the time. When it was not a huge broken link. XD

The link works, its just that their copy of the site isn't exactly complete.

Bliss.png

That is what I meant. That nearly every link in the page is broken. Sorry for not making myself clear. :P

-G u u R a h K

That is what I meant. That nearly every link in the page is broken. Sorry for not making myself clear. :P

Oh ok. In that case you're right. :lol:

A lot of the good stuff still works though.

Bliss.png

And it will be awesome when we get our site up.

-G u u R a h K

Yes, it will be indeed.

But we are extremely off topic now. :P I command this topic to get back on its original purpose!!!

Bliss.png

Yes, it will be indeed.

But we are extremely off topic now. :P I command this topic to get back on its original purpose!!!

Oh right. I thought we were on the bionicle.co topic. LOL

-G u u R a h K

Yes, it will be indeed.

Nope, this is the favorite BIONICLE website topic. :lol: I think we were off topic on that one too, though.

Bliss.png

Man, I didn't know you could do that...2001-2003 was AWESOME. I love "the Buzz" section.

2xu8Ptu.png

snip

snip

snip

snip

snip

snip

snip

Yes, it will be indeed.

Nope, this is the favorite BIONICLE website topic. :lol: I think we were off topic on that one too, though.

Hurray for chainquoting :P But on topic, I didn't visit the site till 08 which I barely remember what it looked like. So I said 10 because it was better than the only other one I remember, 09.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Unfortunately I only got into Bionicle in 2004, so I can't count '01-'03. But for '04 and beyond, definitely 2006 because I was a huge fan of the Piraka.

The 2005 and 2006 websites were some of my least favourite. Bland design and almost no story content at all, not to mention many games coming with a huge delay (most notably VNOG, which was published nine months later than announced).-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^