Staff Survivor II Game Topic

Tufi Piyufi

Brushing off the sand, Tufi followed the bloodtrail to Ta-metru_defender. Great, another one was bleeding. Maybe she shouldn't have been so hasty to scrap the literal deathmatch idea. At least then they'd have an excuse."Okay, good news is you don't have to leave the game for medical reasons," Tufi explained as Ophelia showed up right on time, "But it's because you got voted off."Ophelia carefully picked up the latest casualty, slightly unsettled by the island robot's attempts at medical care. He'd stopped bleeding, and that was good. The chemicals weren't helping with the babbling, though, and Ophelia tried to tune it out. They left for the safety of the boat, bringing the medics their newest crazy story.

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

survivormakaru.png

"Okay, so that's the last time I take advice from Janbutt."

Despite my complete uselessness in this challenge, we won. I did a quick headcount of the opponents. I figured out who was voted off last time, and witness today's victim of democracy. I carved two more names in GAFNAXE.

SPINK

TMD

Small names. Excellent. It was getting a little crowded on this thing.

"Back to camp" I says to the team. "Take the long way home"

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

survivoremzee.png

I watched with disappointment, regret, and also relief as TMD was carried off by Tufi and Ophelia. I was always painful to lose a tribe member, especially one who genuinely contributed like TMD, with his know-how of the inner-workings of Nektann. I suppose that the last man to carry that burden would be me, with my technology background. However, at least TMD would get good medical attention now. That caulked wound would not have ended well. But what about xccj? a thought reminded me. Indeed, I still as to find out who killed our tribe member, further dwarfing our numbers. And what about the brewery? another thought reminded me. Geez, apparently, I had a lot on my plate. Hardly surprising considering how quickly we're losing people. I knew that disocvering xccj's killer would take some time -- more time than learning how to reprogram the Nektann or checking up with DeeVee about the brewery. Perhaps I should pay DeeVee a visit. Turning on my heel, I made my back towards our camp.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

survivorjanus.png

I watched with sorrow as yet another one of my teammates was taken away/freed from the eternal prison that was our life.Now only four of us remained--and if I was right that number would continue to shrink--not just because of the voting process (yay democracy!) but also because of the probable killer, or killers.Oh yeah, I was in the middle of having a crisis of faith/mental breakdown, wasn't I?I decided to head back to camp and try and figure out if there was anything to drink my sorrows away with yet. Water with dirt had lost its luster already.

NoNoNoNoNonNO

You misunderstood me

You didn't hear what I said

You're not listening LIKE MOST AMERICANS

-Arin Hanson

survivordeev.png

We'd lost another one.

Oh well, I thought. Though this means next time we have to win because I can't lose anybody else. Janus, Kakaru, and Emzee? All vital to The Plans.

I looked up from the distillery work I'd gone back to, and saw Emzee walking towards me.

Man he looked good. You could tell he was on our team.

Because of those good looks, you see.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

survivorsumiki.png

I grasped the immunity idol in my arms and half-dragged it along the ground. Tufi's call had a different tone to it than in previous weeks, and I sensed something more to what was about to transpire. I scratched at the spot of my former stab. Still healing up, but thank Tohu that it didn't get infected. As I hauled the idol towards the beach, assisted by a few of my fellow Supertramps, I became more and more curious as to what Dastardly Plot the Tufster was cooking up now. Ugh. "Tufster." Hope she never knows I thought that word. Heck, I hope I forget that I thought it. I made a mental note to write that down in one of my twenty-seven future published collections: The 521 Worst Nicknames of All Time. Wait, better make that 522.

Silly numbers.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

survivorbfahome.png

When Tufi said "attachments", my first reaction was to wonder aloud why any of us would have attachments. We weren't Galidor figures. We couldn't Glinch. Well, at least I couldn't. I didn't know about the others (though I was quite sure Sumiki had another set of arms stashed somewhere).

A Gibbs slap from Mak made me realize that, oh, she just meant like stuff. Okay.

I solemnly placed my bow on the shelf, and by shelf I mean ground, and by placed I mean threw, and by solemnly I mean I may have screamed something unprintable.

But I digress. I wasn't exactly Catness Evergreen anyway. Or whatever her name was. Never actually read The Hundred Games. Or whatever its name was.

Sumiki had grabbed the idol and was dragging it with him. Good thing it was the immunity idol, or else it probably would've split in half on a rock within a minute. I hoped the Empress wouldn't reprimand our team for carelessness.

OpAXNpl.jpg

survivorarpy.png

Tufi's voice came from somewhere. You looked around curiously for a hidden speaker system. "Please make your way to the beach for tomorrow's Immunity Challenge. Bring the idol. Leave your attachments behind."You gazed at your surroundings in bemusement. You recalled what Makaru had said, although your brain might have been putting words in his mouth, so to speak. Aha. But had you ever really left the beach? Where did the beach end and the rest of the island begin? What were a few thousand fewer grains here than there?Also, you hoped Tufi didn't mean all worldly attachments. You were really hoping to keep your shorts, however dysfunctional the zipper may have been, so you steeled yourself to accept the consequences of boldly wearing clothes. You shrugged off a couple of .pdf files and flicked the paperclip into the distance. It did a lovely sparkly cartwheel before disappearing behind a pebble. So it goes.

tumblr_mqdlmepiG01rf11n3o1_500.png

survivoreeko.png

I had managed not to get stabbed so far. So that was nice.I helped Sumiki drag the idol towards the beach, man that thing was unexpectedly heavy.Here's to hoping the not getting stabbed streak continues.
jlovfkk.jpg

survivorhusky.png

I didn't get too far before hearing the call to come back. I ran into Janus as he was trudging back to his own camp. He looked more tired than I felt. We didn't really say anything, just held hands and dragged our feet on the way back to the beach. When we got there we shamelessly cuddled. I couldn't decide if it was better than being back in BZ Koro at the time.

Edited by Hahli Husky

Emzee and I went to the beach as the Empress summoned. She was also so forceful and in-charge. What a great Empress! :)

We had a great conversation off-screen that would definitely not have ramifications later, no sir.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

survivoremzee.png

Leave our attachments behind? All of them? Ah, very well. I followed Deevs to the beach, and it wasn't long before the others began appearing from the woods. My eye soon caught sight of the idol that Tufi asked the other team to bring. Why are two people carrying it? I thought. I didn't remember it being that heavy. Of course, our tribe was generally a lot more toned.

I looked to DeeVee once again, who once sporting that look.

Looks like he's in on something that I'm not, I thought.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Tufi watched the tribes mingle and bond for a moment before making her presence known. The camaraderie was almost sweet. Time to bring it down a bit."Hello, Survivors!" she called as she approached with only one large stick in her hand. A few contestants retreated slightly. "First order of business: everybody line up by tribes."Pleased with everyone's ability to know what a line was, Tufi started pointing at people with the stick. "Okay. Makaru and Sumiki, off to I'd Settle For That with you. DeeVee, you're with the Clikit Supertramps now."It wasn't cause for incredible anguish, but it would do nicely. "Today, the real challenge... is change." Tufi quickly drew a 3x3 grid in the sand with the stick. "But that doesn't decide who gets Immunity, so we're gonna tic-tac-toe it out. First move is open to whatever tribe takes it, and somebody will take it. We keep going until somebody wins or I do something drastic. No funny business. Start anytime."

Huh, I thought. So THIS is what it feels like to Settle For That. Not too shabby. Tufi drew a 3/3 grid in the sand with a stick which may or may not have had my blood caked on it. "First move is open to whatever tribe takes it, and somebody will take it. We keep going until somebody wins or I do something drastic. No funny business. Start anytime." I didn't know what to do ... things were happening too fast. And I didn't even get to bring my toothbrush.

survivorbfahome.png

I should have seen this coming.

(Actually I don't know if I should've.)

I watched Smikki and Mak depart, one of their spaces quickly filled by DeeVee.

However, the emotional side of losing two teammates and gaining a new one was rather lost upon me; I was already in strategy mode.

Not waiting for the other team to make a move, I dashed forward and swiftly drew an X on the grid. The horribly text-rendered grid.

__|__|__

__|__|__

X |  |

Edited by Bfahome

OpAXNpl.jpg

survivorbfahome.png

O|X|OX|O|XX|O|X

"Gilbert Gottfried for the five-square win!" I yelled as I triumphantly slashed a final X in the sand.

I hoped that was how it was going to work and that I didn't just throw out an awkward reference for nothing.

OpAXNpl.jpg

I looked at my old teammates, and then looked at my new teammates. This was clearly going to end in a tie - but Tufi said we were going to keep going until one side won. "Gilbert Gottfried for the five-square win!" Bfa yelled, triumphantly slashing a final X in the sand. There was an awkward pause as we all sort of stared at the tied game. Time for drastic action, I thought. O|X|OX|O|XX|O|X - O

Edited by Sumiki

Tufi blinked and focused, having zoned out for longer than she'd admit. She looked down at the game. It was literally outside the box. But nobody had been stabbed for it."Good work, Sumiki," she said, "I'd Settle For That has immunity this week. Supertramps, get ready for more goodbyes."

"Good work, Sumiki," Tufi said. "I'd Settle For That has immunity this week. Supertramps, get ready for more goodbyes." I had no clue how she spoke in boldface like that. Must have been an admin thing; up until this point I'd only thought it was capable from the likes of Chuck Norris. Realizing what happened the last time we all got together with sticks, I clutched onto mine until my knuckles turned white, ready to parry any attacks that might come my way.

survivorjanus.png

Having watched a newfound member of our team win glorious victory for us, I was understandably a little wary of the bloodbath that could ensue--but looking around I saw only tired and world-worn faces with hints of aggression burning through. Clearly we all hated each other and wanted to dismember each other in various horrible ways, but were simply too weary to raise a sharpened stick.Something had to be done, that much pent aggression could--I dunno, cause trouble sleeping or something? I'm not really a doctor (though I do maquerade as one from time to time)I shrugged my heavy shoulders and looked around at the exhausted people around me."Dance fight?" I murmured.It took approximately 2.5 seconds for someone to start beatboxing and both teams to start getting caught up in the rhythm.

NoNoNoNoNonNO

You misunderstood me

You didn't hear what I said

You're not listening LIKE MOST AMERICANS

-Arin Hanson

survivormakaru_zpsb4021f83.png

My clever tactic of JUST WATCHING STUFF HAPPEN paid off. D.Viddy shuffled back to the Clikit LOSERTRAMPS all sad and mopey (probably).

Janus started beatboxing. And then things got wild.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/aa94a662274f8ac754f714194e17c12f/tumblr_mozfbxclpv1qcmfnjo1_400.gif

Mmmm yeah. That's some good settlin'.

Edited by Tufi Piyufi
>500KB image linked. -Tufi

Spoiler Alert

I suddenly remembered those little name-badge things we all got. I'd taken mine off before the start of the tic-tac-toe game, but now I felt it nestled in my pocket. I rummaged for it and took a good look at it.

survivorsumiki.png

Clikit Supertramps. That wouldn't do. I took a stick and scribbled what I could into the badge. Soon enough ...

survivorsumiki.png

There. That was much improved.

Edited by Sumiki

It was a funny thing. Stay quiet and stand still long enough, and people would burst out into a dance party in front of you. Minor undocumented admin power? Or just a quirk of human nature? Whatever it was, Tufi was down with it.Ophelia walked up beside her, holding a bag of already-opened chips. "Trade you these for Eeko," she offered."Works for me," Tufi said as she reached for the bag. Ophelia went over to the totally sick and sweet and tubular dance party to claim her part of the entirely symbolic bargain.Moving around the group quietly, she sneaked behind Eeko and hoisted him up by his torso. "Up you come."The three left before any of the Survivors could notice, up to and including Eeko.

survivorsumiki.png

It was a while into the dance party and I probably looked incredibly stupid, but at the same time I didn't care. Eventually I realized that my many of my former teammates were in jeopardy of being voted off. I hurriedly counted them up: Bfa, HH, Arpy ... and DV, the newest Supertramp. Who did that leave? For the life of me, I couldn't remember. Oh well - it wasn't me. DANCE PARTY. sumikigif.gif

survivorarpy.png

It was just a jump to the left, and then a step to the right. You put your hands on your hips and brought your knees in tight. But it was the pelvic thrust that really drove you insane, and you almost fancied you'd fallen through a temporal distortion before you blacked out on the sand. All dancing and no food made Arpy a faint-headed boy.When you came to, Eeko was mysteriously gone and visions of Tim Curry were dancing in your head."I think we'll go with a little Bohemian Rhapsody, gentlemen?" you said.

tumblr_mqdlmepiG01rf11n3o1_500.png

survivorhusky.png

Everyone had pulled out their best GIFs for this dance fight and I wasn't going to be left out. andrewsjoy.gif My use of a move so close to home obviously raised the bar and caused some mutters of admiration and jealousy at my amazing skills. Where did that Chocolate Frogs even come from, they wondered in awe. But then Janus proceeded to outshine me and everyone else.

Edited by Hahli Husky

survivormakaru_zpsb4021f83.png

I approached my teammates. I had no offering of peace, so I shrugged my shoulders and averted my gaze.

I approached the group elder.

Rob.

The Great Buttback.

We sniffed.

He grunted.

I threw leaves in the air.

It was now official.

I was truly an I'd Settle for that.

No.

That name is too dumb to say

I was now a Settler of That.

Spoiler Alert

survivorkakaru1.png

This entire situation had clearly spiraled out of hand since I went to grill a corpse. It had occurred to me that we'd been stuck on this island for a week or two and none of us had really done anything about the food/water situation. As far as any of us were concerned, we were all just walking skeletons at this [point. Not to mention the teams were all inverted, so we couldn't even safely murder each other without accidentally killing one of our allies.The entire situation was getting a little too meta-surrealist for a game about surviving the harsh climate of the infamous Voya-Nui, so I telepathically called up a friend and asked him to find a proper gif file to represent the kind of wicked dance moves I was pulling here. The one he sent me was absolutely perfect, too. I pulled it out of my pocket, grimaced at the file size, and deeplinked it through a second gif with a sparkling filesize of exactly 500 kb. I wrote a big message in the sand for all of our psychic-projected viewers back in BZ-Koro, just in case.CLICK THE GIF BECAUSE THE SECOND ONE IS EVEN BETTERtumblr_m68uqv0Gjt1qb5qkt.gifI briefly wondered what the implications of breaking the fourth wall so hard would be, then remembered that real-life physics didn't apply in Bionicle. Somewhere, an ice cube sank.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic