Do NOT bypass the filter.

Nav3taX

Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6

Edited by Black Six

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

All right then. I didn't understand what was going on, the text and the shading on the sprites hurt my eyes, and the text actually leaves the panels. Is this supposed to be funny? Because I don't get it. On the plus side, you seem to know how to put the bits of a sprite together.

bionicle is trans culture

All right then. I didn't understand what was going on, the text and the shading on the sprites hurt my eyes, and the text actually leaves the panels. Is this supposed to be funny? Because I don't get it. On the plus side, you seem to know how to put the bits of a sprite together.

well, you would have to have viewed my work on the old bzpower to get my rag-tag random style that usally only works in my head untill i make enough material for it to work in other peoples head. but basicly:Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 is just a generic comic series.Galaxy is a re-do of the last one i did on the old BZPower.Do not worry friend. all will be revealed in time.! Edited by Black Six

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

I think we all know that this is a pretty blatant bypass of the word filter, good sir. Trying to use the spaces to your advantage only enlarges that fact. As far as your comics go, however, your first series (which we all know why I can't name) has too small panels for us to ever see anything. That, and there's a pretty big graphics clash between the rest of the panels and the "Navin's new house", which looks very Paint-made in its appearance. That said, the rest of the panels after the "new house" one are okay as backgrounds go; they don't distract the eyes too much and give attention to the characters. And as for the next one, the font is too small and looks quite ugly. Never use Times New Roman for your series; it just looks out of place. The ships also looks a little questionable in their detail; the white one is passable, but still looks out of place whenever you try to put that lens flare of yours in there, and the green one in particular is completely one shade and ruins any type of drama or realism you wanted to convey. This also carries to the backgrounds and their bare-grey appearance. There's not much else to say, really. Your spelling is good, but you don't use punctuation and/or forget to capitalize many words at a time. You just need to keep working on these; change the font, change the backgrounds, change the layout, and so on.

Yeah, using that name is going to get this closed, methinks.Aside from that... Eh, hard to tell, as there are only two so far, but...

I think we all know that this is a pretty blatant bypass of the word filter, good sir. Trying to use the spaces to your advantage only enlarges that fact. As far as your comics go, however, your first series (which we all know why I can't name) has too small panels for us to ever see anything. That, and there's a pretty big graphics clash between the rest of the panels and the "Navin's new house", which looks very Paint-made in its appearance. That said, the rest of the panels after the "new house" one are okay as backgrounds go; they don't distract the eyes too much and give attention to the characters. And as for the next one, the font is too small and looks quite ugly. Never use Times New Roman for your series; it just looks out of place. The ships also looks a little questionable in their detail; the white one is passable, but still looks out of place whenever you try to put that lens flare of yours in there, and the green one in particular is completely one shade and ruins any type of drama or realism you wanted to convey. This also carries to the backgrounds and their bare-grey appearance. There's not much else to say, really. Your spelling is good, but you don't use punctuation and/or forget to capitalize many words at a time. You just need to keep working on these; change the font, change the backgrounds, change the layout, and so on.

Yeah... What Kahi said. Also, the GIMP effects don't go well with the overall MS Paint feel.I hope you keep making these so I can better evaluate them, but... well, let's say there is room for improvement. --:ruru:

banner.jpg

Dang, I was thinking you actually called it "Do NOT bypass the filer." which is what grabbed my attention. The comics aren't really funny, and you should really get the topic name changed if you don't want it to get locked. However, as I'm sure you can do better, I will watch these to see how you improve.

Edited by Hyper Rarity
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Dang, I was thinking you actually called it "Do NOT bypass the filer." which is what grabbed my attention. The comics aren't really funny, and you should really get the topic name changed if you don't want it to get locked. However, as I'm sure you can do better, I will watch these to see how you improve.

hehehehehe.. I dont think i will actuly.. It might be better than what I had before... Oh well, I can comply to the comics sucking monkey butt - probibly cause while I was doing them I was more focused on training my attack on runescape. and learning new GIMP effects. So gime a few days to give tis alittle of an overhaul and get my mind back on track. cause im just AWESOME like that. lol

it got removed. i have no idea why!

thanks vah

mm. i just put up the Galaxy comic .. AGAIN .. and i think it got taken down. AGAIN. thats the good one though.

It would be wise to familiarize yourself with BZPower's Rules and Guidelines, specifically this paragraph:

Do not use foul language anywhere on BZPower. We want BZPower to be kept clean, and that includes keeping a clean sounding forum. Most bad words are filtered out, but some have been overlooked. Just because a word is not filtered does not mean it is allowed. If you're not sure if a word or phrase is allowed - don't post it. Additionally, just because you know a word will be filtered does not mean you should use it. If you can't think of a way to say something without swears, don't say it.

The comic you posted and reposted contained a swear word. That is why it was removed the first time, and that is why it has been removed again.Since there is no current legal content, I'm going to close this. You mentioned in your post that you had some comics coming soon. Feel free to repost this topic once you have prepared them and once you are absolutely certain they do not violate any of BZPower's guidelines.Topic closed. Edited by -Windrider-