Staff Survivor II Discussion Topic

Tufi Piyufi

Staff Survivor IIDiscussion Topic

Here's where you can talk about all the crazy antics taking place in Staff Survivor II. Great feats of wilderness survival? Wacky hijinks? You've got it. A few basic rules:Don't interfere with the game itself. If there's a challenge, don't help the players with it. Don't post answers, suggestions, or things like that. All they've got to use are 1) themselves and 2) each other.Don't post in the game topic if you're not a participant. It might look like a lot of fun, but this is a closed RPG, I'm afraid. Besides, you get to vote people off. That's half the fun right there.Don't get personal. This isn't the time or place to air your grudge against a particular staff member. It's a general BZP rule, but it bears repeating.Simple enough, right? Have at it!
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Will be rooting for the team with Emzee.

ALL HAIL EMZEE.

As soon as I saw the topic I was thinking the exact same thing.

ALL HAIL EMZEE!

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

This looks like a fun game. I'll definetly be fallowing it.

I don't know any staff members really, except for bonesiii, who I know a tiny, tiny bit. But, unfortunately, he's not playing. So...who do I support?

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

You know you're RPing with True Friends when they use terms like vicious, cutthroat, and dangerous to describe you

If it is any consolation, you are the perfect maternal leadership figure... I only question your sanity.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

“My suggestion is The Miracle Cactus!”

<3

<3

<3

Emzee you definitely know how to please the RPing crowd.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

And now I finally get around to reading all of these. My lord you guys are working fast... for now. :PLiked Mak referencing our adventures under the sea. His description there was pretty spot on haha.Also, The Schizo Kaita... Brilliant reference, not so brilliant name heh.And I really shouldn't be surprised Clikits* came up so soon, huh?~|ET|~Edit: Geez, there I go, spelling it wrong too.

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

<3<3<3 Emzee you definitely know how to please the RPing crowd.

Laughed so hard at that part.

I can't be the only one who does not in the least understand this reference, right...?I hope this doesn't get too heavy with the inside jokes, as that would quickly becomes less enjoyable for everyone else..~|ET|~ Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

<3<3<3 Emzee you definitely know how to please the RPing crowd.

Laughed so hard at that part.

I can't be the only one who does not in the least understand this reference, right...?I hope this doesn't get too heavy with the inside jokes, as that would quickly becomes less enjoyable for everyone else..~|ET|~

I don't get it, either. MUST BE A BZPRPG THING?

I ride and die for the RPG forum so I wanted to rep Emzee but then I read Kakaru ;_____;

I LOVE YOU MICAH MAKE ME PROUD OUT THERE SON

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Though other commitments kept me from taking part, I look forward to sitting with Tyler on the sidelines and cackling maniacally.(#teammicah)

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

So...who do I support?

EMZEE IS THE TRUTH

Arpy is love, Arpy is life.(Arpy has never RPed before, but don't let that stop you. He sure didn't.)

but it's practically in your name (like seriously)

Would you believe I only made the connection between my name (which is based off a different RP) and RPing this afternoon during a dull period at work?

tumblr_mqdlmepiG01rf11n3o1_500.png

...wait

did someone say

Gundam models?

GUNDAMU

THIS NEW GUNDAM ISN'T JUST FOR SHOW

THIS IS NO ZAKU, BOY, NO ZAKU

CAPTAIN QUATTRO, HE IS A CH*clang*

...um. Sorry about that, I've been getting into Gundam stuff on TVTropes recently, and I kinda geeked out when I saw a mention in one of the posts... :lookaround:

More on the subject of actual content, I'm liking this so far. Makes me think of BZPStuck, except more characters and less over-the-top (which isn't necessarily a bad thing!).

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Zechs, he is a CHAR. As is Full Frontal, Schwarz Bruder, Glemy Toto, GAAAAAATOOOO!, Le Creuset, Ord, Zala,, La Flaga, Za Burrel, Aker, Zeheart, and Afranche, who's a literal CHAR.

Also, Hyaku Shiki is a Gundam, discuss.

Anyway, back on topic: for those who have no idea what a Miracle Cactus is, it's a thing in the BZPRPG that brings about miracles.

In the form of a cactus.