Staff Survivor II Discussion Topic

Tufi Piyufi

I swear, I havn't been on the forums for months except to briefly catch up with people like Becca and...

... Pretty much just Becca actually. @.@

Anyways, this kinda drew me in cause I don't think I was around for the last one, and then I read Emzee's post.

I swear, just the Miracle Cactus reference alone was enough to make me put this in my favourite's bar, I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time.

Now I'm just sad I never got to experience Shizo Kaita's... existence.ANYWAYS, Keep the references coming and I'll make sure I laugh at most of them. Some of them... the funny ones. I'm kind of scared cause I'm thinking I need to RP for a bit again...

This is all your guys' fault. I hope you're happy >:L

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

They get to use each other? Ha.

You know you're RPing with True Friends when they use terms like vicious, cutthroat, and dangerous to describe you

If it is any consolation, you are the perfect maternal leadership figure... I only question your sanity.

Staff? Sanity? Are you sure you work here? Wasn't lack of (or desire to lose) sanity like some sort of prerequisite to joining the team? It's the ones with sanity I question whether they're really staff.

©1984-2013 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

You know you're RPing with True Friends when they use terms like vicious, cutthroat, and dangerous to describe you

If it is any consolation, you are the perfect maternal leadership figure... I only question your sanity.

Staff? Sanity? Are you sure you work here? Wasn't lack of (or desire to lose) sanity like some sort of prerequisite to joining the team? It's the ones with sanity I question whether they're really staff.

Hahaha Raga always knows where it's at, yo

This is what you get for settling, I'd Settle For That tribe. I saw Schizo Kaita's run; his legend is well-deserved. Had you chosen to properly venerate him, he might have stricken the Empress with just enough boozy insanity to give you guys the win. Let's face it, you would've needed every drop against a name like Clickit Supertramps. How else do you compete with that?

So in short: Shame on you, non-believers. Shame! *Points the Finger of Shame! at the I'd Settle For That tribe*

(H-D)

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

"Uh... yeah.. I think I explained that in my head and not aloud? I was thinking we should leave a trail for BFA and Arpy to follow us, but then I realized the other tribe could follow us. We're gonna use these to leave a fake trail. Eeko you should leave a fake trail down and over through that hole cavey thingy. Then Sumi and Mak can leave a trail away from the water."

Waitwaitwait! Normally I approve of devious false positives, but how will BFA and Arpy know the real trail? Wouldn't this fool them too?

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

"Uh... yeah.. I think I explained that in my head and not aloud? I was thinking we should leave a trail for BFA and Arpy to follow us, but then I realized the other tribe could follow us. We're gonna use these to leave a fake trail. Eeko you should leave a fake trail down and over through that hole cavey thingy. Then Sumi and Mak can leave a trail away from the water."

Waitwaitwait! Normally I approve of devious false positives, but how will BFA and Arpy know the real trail? Wouldn't this fool them too?

Dun dun duuuuun. Spoilers!

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

Tufi held up the wooden Tohu, and seconds later it was snatched out of her hands by a giggling Janus.

It must be noted that superfluously giggling and hand-clapping-while-dancing Janus is a Very Canon Thing.

Sighhhhh ... I guess you won this round, Settlers. But I would sleep with one eye open ~

tumblr_inline_mptac462jR1qz4rgp.gif

Just caught up and I gotta say this stuff is getting much better as it goes on.Thought you know what would be cool.Nametags that show what team you're on.If only someone was cool enough to make them.

Rayg is awesome for making these, 'nuff said.

I want to make mine a sticker and wear it on my forehead for the rest of time, but that's probably not feasible.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

There was only one problem, one which I did not want to mentally approach: the font. Terminator Two. Somewhere, deep in the back of my mind, I could not help but think that it should have been in Comic Sans.

This is actually funny because, I was going to do it in Comic Sans at first. But when I started typing in Photoshop, the font was still set to Terminator Two.

I was tired enough that I couldn't stop laughing because the font was so ugly, so I just kept it.

Edited by Hahli Husky

A knife fashioned from a nektann in his chest, sacrificial runes drawn around him, blood on his Hau, Kakaru in red shorts, and a teammate just voted off... Of course. I fell to my knees and bellowed out into the jungle:

"SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!"

khaaaaan.gif

I laughed way harder than I should have at this

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

A knife fashioned from a nektann in his chest, sacrificial runes drawn around him, blood on his Hau, Kakaru in red shorts, and a teammate just voted off... Of course. I fell to my knees and bellowed out into the jungle:

"SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!"

khaaaaan.gif

I laughed way harder than I should have at this

As did I.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Oh man, got lazy and stopped reading updates... Just read the past 3 pages and that stick competition was great fun. Buuuut then things got crazy and I remember this is Staff Survivor after all, haha.Also really like the nametags. ;)~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."