• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Staff Survivor II Discussion Topic

staff survivor II

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Lord Kini Hawkeye

Lord Kini Hawkeye
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,513 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 02:56 AM

I swear, I havn't been on the forums for months except to briefly catch up with people like Becca and...

... Pretty much just Becca actually. @.@

Anyways, this kinda drew me in cause I don't think I was around for the last one, and then I read Emzee's post.

I swear, just the Miracle Cactus reference alone was enough to make me put this in my favourite's bar, I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. 

Now I'm just sad I never got to experience Shizo Kaita's... existence.ANYWAYS, Keep the references coming and I'll make sure I laugh at most of them. Some of them... the funny ones. I'm kind of scared cause I'm thinking I need to RP for a bit again...

This is all your guys' fault. I hope you're happy >:L 

The worlds have now learned

Of the worst yet to come

On the brink of an end, a Boy learns to crawl

{/BZPRPG Profiles\}  :.: {/COMIC: Eljay: The Becoming\} :.: {/EPIC: Danger Close\} :.: {/EPIC: Wings\}

[There is Invisible Text here]
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

{/Seven Lives, Two Faces\}

Don't pass up this chance, oh go tear down the walls

No gods will watching, no one cares enough at all

These worlds need now an ending, as they did at the start

But I'll keep on pretending, I won't

Go...

#42 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 03:17 AM

Rejoin the RPing cause, Kini.

We want you baaack.

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146

#43 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,278 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 10:10 AM

I loled much. Especially at Sumiki's nineteen stuffed farm animals and thirty-six hats. Arpy seems to be taking this in stride.

#44 Offline Phantomesque

Phantomesque
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 01:26 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Aha, I remember hearing about the old one a looong rime ago and I poked through that topic.[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Well, I'll be following this, but just not posting. Lurk much. This is going to be entertaining. [/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]...[/color][/font]

phantom_sig.png

Your life is complete once you've met me once.

#45 Offline Toaraga

Toaraga
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,123 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 01:41 PM

They get to use each other? Ha.

You know you're RPing with True Friends when they use terms like vicious, cutthroat, and dangerous to describe you

If it is any consolation, you are the perfect maternal leadership figure... I only question your sanity.

Staff? Sanity? Are you sure you work here? Wasn't lack of (or desire to lose) sanity like some sort of prerequisite to joining the team? It's the ones with sanity I question whether they're really staff.

©1984-2013 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | <acronym title="These are the people I" ve="" made="" deals="" with'="">Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. DrakkenNo great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure.Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

#46 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Senior Goose

• 5,135 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 03:25 PM

You know you're RPing with True Friends when they use terms like vicious, cutthroat, and dangerous to describe you

If it is any consolation, you are the perfect maternal leadership figure... I only question your sanity.

Staff? Sanity? Are you sure you work here? Wasn't lack of (or desire to lose) sanity like some sort of prerequisite to joining the team? It's the ones with sanity I question whether they're really staff.

Hahaha Raga always knows where it's at, yo

#47 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 07:36 PM

I loled much. Especially at Sumiki's nineteen stuffed farm animals and thirty-six hats. 

I love his farm animals.

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

#48 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 09:34 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(105,105,105);]This is what you get for settling, I'd Settle For That tribe. I saw Schizo Kaita's run; his legend is well-deserved. Had you chosen to properly venerate him, he might have stricken the Empress with just enough boozy insanity to give you guys the win. Let's face it, you would've needed every drop against a name like Clickit Supertramps. How else do you compete with that?[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(105,105,105);]So in short: Shame on you, non-believers. Shame! *Points the Finger of Shame! at the I'd Settle For That tribe*[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(105,105,105);](H-D)[/color][/font]

Edited by Half-Dragon, Jul 23 2013 - 09:36 PM.

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

#49 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 10:02 PM

Miracle Cactus would still have been a better name.

- D.J. Sagara

#50 Offline Kahi

Kahi
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,522 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 12:21 AM

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#800000;]As enticing as the Clickit Supertramps sound, I can't help but be drawn towards supporting the I'd Settle For Thats. Something about them is just so...mysterious. And secretive. And attractive.[/color][/font]

Posted Image

#51 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 01:08 AM

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#800000;]As enticing as the Clickit Supertramps sound, I can't help but be drawn towards supporting the I'd Settle For Thats. Something about them is just so...mysterious. And secretive. And attractive.[/color][/font]

And because they have Emzee.

Every team with Emzee wins.

- D.J. Sagara

#52 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Senior Goose

• 5,135 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 03:29 PM

Robert, I can't even handle you right now.

#53 Offline Professor Ecketzal

Professor Ecketzal
  • Members
  • Toa

• 182 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 04:44 PM

*munches on popcorn whiñe sipping soda*Boy this is going to be good. Getting a few laughs out of this so far. I want to see how this develops.

Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO

Every puzzle has an answer

#54 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 09:17 PM

"Uh... yeah.. I think I explained that in my head and not aloud? I was thinking we should leave a trail for BFA and Arpy to follow us, but then I realized the other tribe could follow us. We're gonna use these to leave a fake trail. Eeko you should leave a fake trail down and over through that hole cavey thingy. Then Sumi and Mak can leave a trail away from the water."

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(105,105,105);]Waitwaitwait! Normally I approve of devious false positives, but how will BFA and Arpy know the real trail? Wouldn't this fool them too?[/color][/font]

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

#55 Offline Sisen

Sisen
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

• 3,125 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 09:39 PM

"Uh... yeah.. I think I explained that in my head and not aloud? I was thinking we should leave a trail for BFA and Arpy to follow us, but then I realized the other tribe could follow us. We're gonna use these to leave a fake trail. Eeko you should leave a fake trail down and over through that hole cavey thingy. Then Sumi and Mak can leave a trail away from the water."

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(105,105,105);]Waitwaitwait! Normally I approve of devious false positives, but how will BFA and Arpy know the real trail? Wouldn't this fool them too?[/color][/font]

Dun dun duuuuun. Spoilers!

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

#56 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • DJ Kumo

• 5,857 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jul 25 2013 - 09:05 AM

TMD you stole my joke and I hate you for that.

When you're burnin' down, when you're burnin' down

ghostsnstuff.jpg

It's the way that you fake it I know it's too late

#57 Offline Ta-metru_defender

Ta-metru_defender
  • Blog Assistants
  • Senior Staff

• 10,287 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jul 25 2013 - 09:12 AM

TMD you stole my joke and I hate you for that.

[color=#800000;]<3[/color]

[color=#800000;]I'm sure you can creatively name something in return.[/color]

I still believe we can live forever
You and I we begin forever now

ironmansnowbanner.jpg

I still believe in us together
You and I we're here together now

#58 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

• 6,658 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jul 26 2013 - 02:46 PM

Nice, the competition's neck and neck now (Deevs vs Eeko. Nice matchup!)

Edited by Emzee, Jul 26 2013 - 02:50 PM.

FCG Devlog Entry #7Project Update

Just a heads up: cyanproductions.net will be going offline on April 17th

plb_banner_teaser.jpg
BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Sesseta Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya

#59 Offline Eeko

Eeko
  • Premier Member

• 4,288 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jul 26 2013 - 03:16 PM

[color=#991111;]Gosh dangit, did I just get ninja'd by DeeVee?Guess that's what I get for not checking the topic all day.Oops.[/color]

jlovfkk.jpg

#60 Offline DeeVee

DeeVee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Leaders
  • Senior Master Photographer

• 5,206 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 26 2013 - 03:25 PM

[color=#991111;]Gosh dangit, did I just get ninja'd by DeeVee?Guess that's what I get for not checking the topic all day.Oops.[/color]

It's cause we are JUST THAT HOTT.

spidermiles.jpg

#61 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Senior Goose

• 5,135 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 26 2013 - 07:08 PM

Tufi held up the wooden Tohu, and seconds later it was snatched out of her hands by a giggling Janus.

It must be noted that superfluously giggling and hand-clapping-while-dancing Janus is a Very Canon Thing.

Sighhhhh ... I guess you won this round, Settlers. But I would sleep with one eye open ~

Posted Image

#62 Offline Kakaru

Kakaru
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Fish

• 1,724 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jul 27 2013 - 10:55 PM

It's cause we are JUST THAT HOTT.

[color=#336699;]OBLIGATORY SELFIE TO CELEBRATE[/color]

Posted Image

tf302.jpg

#63 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 11,182 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jul 30 2013 - 09:48 AM

Dang girl, that's hawt

13432482545_b80a31ed8e_n.jpg

Can you lose to me in a rap battle? Shoryuken! ~K. Masters

#64 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 12,838 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Aug 02 2013 - 12:49 PM

Just caught up and I gotta say this stuff is getting much better as it goes on.Thought you know what would be cool.Nametags that show what team you're on.If only someone was cool enough to make them.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

#65 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 10,914 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 08:24 AM

Just caught up and I gotta say this stuff is getting much better as it goes on.Thought you know what would be cool.Nametags that show what team you're on.If only someone was cool enough to make them.

[font="Palatino;"]Rayg is awesome for making these, 'nuff said.[/font]

[font="Palatino;"]I want to make mine a sticker and wear it on my forehead for the rest of time, but that's probably not feasible.[/font]

rotr_banner.png

#66 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Senior Goose

• 5,135 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 02:31 PM

[font="Palatino;"]There was only one problem, one which I did not want to mentally approach: the font. Terminator Two. Somewhere, deep in the back of my mind, I could not help but think that it should have been in Comic Sans.[/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]This is actually funny because, I was going to do it in Comic Sans at first. But when I started typing in Photoshop, the font was still set to Terminator Two.[/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]I was tired enough that I couldn't stop laughing because the font was so ugly, so I just kept it.[/font]

Edited by Hahli Husky, Aug 03 2013 - 02:38 PM.

#67 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 10,914 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 09:55 PM

[font="Palatino;"]Someone should make a fusion of those fonts and call it Supertramp Sans.[/font]

[font="Palatino;"](someone get on this now)[/font]

Edited by Sumiki, Aug 03 2013 - 09:56 PM.

rotr_banner.png

#68 Offline Kakaru

Kakaru
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Fish

• 1,724 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Aug 06 2013 - 01:44 PM

[color=#800000;]A knife fashioned from a nektann in his chest, sacrificial runes drawn around him, blood on his Hau, Kakaru in red shorts, and a teammate just voted off...[/color] [color=#800000;]Of course.[/color] [color=#800000;]I fell to my knees and bellowed out into the jungle:[/color]

[color=#800000;]"SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!"[/color]

Posted Image

[color=#336699;]I laughed way harder than I should have at this[/color]

tf302.jpg

#69 Offline Protalgif

Protalgif
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Seeker

• 291 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 10:18 AM

Arpy's latest post is best post. That is really all there is to say.

#70 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 449 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2013 - 10:32 PM

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]A knife fashioned from a nektann in his chest, sacrificial runes drawn around him, blood on his Hau, Kakaru in red shorts, and a teammate just voted off...[/color] [color=rgb(128,0,0);]Of course.[/color] [color=rgb(128,0,0);]I fell to my knees and bellowed out into the jungle:[/color] 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!"[/color]

Posted Image

[color=rgb(51,102,153);]I laughed way harder than I should have at this[/color]

As did I.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#71 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Drifter

• 13,067 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 15 2013 - 09:16 PM

Oh man, got lazy and stopped reading updates... Just read the past 3 pages and that stick competition was great fun. Buuuut then things got crazy and I remember this is Staff Survivor after all, haha.Also really like the nametags. ;)~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

#72 Offline ToaKaprua1324

ToaKaprua1324
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 636 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 16 2013 - 11:28 PM

I foresee a tie in this tic-tac-toe game

Me playing MNOG: Aw poor Taipu. First he has to do double work then he's kidnapped. And poor Maku. She gets quarantined for saving her village.

Me playing MNOG II: CURSE YOU TAIPU! DIE DIE DIE! GRR, STOP SCORING! MACKU, YOU CAN'T BLOCK ANYTHING! YOU'RE FIRED!

The Legend of the Bionicle...Toys. My comedy. Give it a read. It's only $9.99(free if you give a USEFUL comment) and it has free ice cream. End shameless advertising.
(Ice cream does not apply if you live in North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, or Antartica)

Link

#73 Offline Ta-metru_defender

Ta-metru_defender
  • Blog Assistants
  • Senior Staff

• 10,287 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 17 2013 - 12:20 AM

I foresee a tie in this tic-tac-toe game

[color=#800000;]If we're lucky it'll end with everyone stabbing each other again.[/color]

I still believe we can live forever
You and I we begin forever now

ironmansnowbanner.jpg

I still believe in us together
You and I we're here together now

#74 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 10,914 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 17 2013 - 11:50 AM

I would prefer a massive toothbrush mosh pit myself.

rotr_banner.png

#75 Offline Eeko

Eeko
  • Premier Member

• 4,288 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 19 2013 - 12:48 AM

[color=#991111;]Haha, it's all relaxing cruises from here on out for this guy. B-)[/color]

jlovfkk.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users