• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Runescape Thread 5

Runescape RS Runescape 3

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Axonn's Fury

Axonn's Fury
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,872 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 07:56 PM

Runescape thread 5, you guys know the deal. Discuss all Runescape related topics.

Runescape 3 is out today... 

It is the most confusing update (considering I haven't been on in a year...)

Thoughts?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#2 Offline Tahu's Courage

Tahu's Courage
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 18 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2013 - 08:31 PM

I'll check it out sometime soon. From what I've seen in the videos, there weren't many changes.

stooges1-300x204.jpg

#3 Offline Axonn's Fury

Axonn's Fury
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,872 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2013 - 08:45 AM

There were though. Graphically. Unless you don't play on full graphics, then you won't notice anything. I'm going to start soloing bandos to gain some cash so I can skill enough to finish important quests, and then...Kalphite King teams?? Anyone?? Lesdoit!But really a group of 4 of us maybe getting 112M drop? Not bad.
Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#4 Offline ~JC~

~JC~
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 28 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2013 - 11:35 PM

i really wanna play 2007 but idk if its worth getting membership.

tu whit, tu whoo

#5 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,927 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 16 2013 - 04:38 AM

Runescape 3 IS good, especially the interface.Hope this thread can become alive again. :(

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users