Chibi Gukko

Argentum

Hello and welcome to tonight's episode of Gukkowatch! In this episode, we're going to look at baby Gukko Birds! But first, let's give a basic introduction of what a Gukko Bird is. A Gukko Bird is a kind of Rahi, mainly found on the island of Mata Nui and also Metru Nui. On Mata Nui, they live in forests, mainly in Le-Wahi. On Metru Nui, they prefer to make nests in the cables in Le-Metru. When the young Gukko Birds are born, they are around 1/3 of the size of the adult Gukko Bird. They are playful creatures, and whilst we were photographing them, decided to come up to us and investigate. Of course, this meant we could get much better shots of them. Anyway, the young Gukko Birds spend 50% of their time asleep, and the other 50% flying with the rest of the flock. We also found they were quite good posers! This concludes our episode today, but if you'd like to see some more pictures, check out our gallery! Thanks for watching! ~Argentum~

Edited by ~Argentum~

~ Argentum

i like how you add personality to the topic, but next, make a mini kahu :biggrin: i love kahus

Isn't Kahu a kind of Gukko? :P Maybe I will. I can't really decide what to make, it just sort of happens.

You Know,"Le-wahi Region" will translate to air Region Region. XDNice MoC,It raelly looks like a Gukko.

Thanks a lot. ~Argentum~

~ Argentum

i like how you add personality to the topic, but next, make a mini kahu :biggrin: i love kahus

Isn't Kahu a kind of Gukko? :P Maybe I will. I can't really decide what to make, it just sort of happens.

You Know,"Le-wahi Region" will translate to air Region Region. XDNice MoC,It raelly looks like a Gukko.

Thanks a lot. ~Argentum~
actually, a kahu is a subspecies, but a goko-kahu, is the other bird from mnolg

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Wonderful head! The blockyness is annoying, but at your chosen scale it would be hard to avoid. The wings could be better, but parts choice in that color is so limeted, it would be hard to do it otherwise. Great character, I love the Gukko bird, myself. Made a miniature for my Zamarslide as well, interesting that two miniature Gukkos would be posted in the same time span.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

I think the nose would have worked better in yellow, but otherwise, it's adorable! :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

The beak actually does a pretty good job as a rep. of the larger version, and I like how you worked in five artculation points. The set Gukko probably had around... five. The wings look disporportionate, though. Otherwise, awesome.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!