Epilogue: School Bulletin Board

Name: Karrie.Gender: FemaleType: Demon.Classification: Ghost. Basically, Karrie in a personification of luck, specifically Abraham's bad. Her spirit is bound to a deceased girl, which technically qualifies her as a ghost.Appearance: Beautiful face, shoulder length wavy black hair. Blue eyes that look like they can see your soul. Appears to be about 16 or 17. None of that really matters much, being as Abraham is the only one who can see, hear, and feel her, unless they're using specialized spells. Others can feel her influence through changes in probability, though she can really only alter Abraham's.Her outfit is a simple T-shirt and shorts, the shirt normally bearing a slogan of some kind.Personality: Karrie is normally in a bad mood, though she gets nicer the more fun she has.Unfortunately, her idea of fun is messing with Abraham.She's prone to mood swings and taking out her anger on him, though this is usually just mild physical abuse and not something that will haunt him forever.Usually.Biography: During a summoning gone wrong, Abraham summoned and bound a luck spirit to himself and a girl's spirit, one that had died years before.The binding prevents him from getting rid of her and her from leaving him, sticking him with a mildly ticked off spirit who has control over his probability.Yeehaw for him.Weaknesses: Besides probability altering, Karrie has no powers. Her altering is confined to things like making books fall out of a large stack.Bestiary Entry: Doesn't have one. The space is much better spent.

Edited by The Fourteenth Lakefish

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

I apologize for not having my annoucement post up yet. I've lost Internet for an indefinite period, barely managed to get access now. Should it appear I won't be getting access soon I will attempt another quick access to send Silvan the details of what he needs to do. I apologize for the delay.

EDIT: I have regained Internet, expect posts in the next hour or so.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Yes, it'll give way to the first major plot arc later on, think of the Tournament as an intermediary.

Now I'm currently typing up the post that will be accompanied with the intercom announcement telling students to head to the Arena Complex.

Oh yeah, Katherine Approved with the following adjustments required, I need brief lines stating two things: One, what year she's enrolling as, first year, second, etc. The other is a line saying what age she decided to slow her aging so people know what age she appears as.

I need more fleshing out for Karrie, how old does she look for one thing, also describe her personality a bit more. Finally her type is definitely Demon and she is indeed classified as Ghost.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Name: Adrian RavenwoodGender: MaleAge: 16Type: HunterSpecialization: Slayer, TrackerAppearance: With a tanned, caramel skin tone, somewhat soft facial features, sharp jawline, ridiculously long black hair and icy blue eyes, Adrian stands at 6'3, with broad shoulders, low fat percentage and a slim waistline. He's not a hulking behemoth by any means, but his build, combined with his demeanor give off the illusion that he's bigger than he actually is. As a result, tall, dark and scary are the descriptors Adrian usually receives. While he's not a particularly scary person, his leanings towards the anti-social lead him to not mind leaving people's perceptions as they are. He most often wears the school uniform, though he flatly refuses to wear the tie, and often wears the sleeves of both the jacket and the dress shirt rolled up to the base of his elbows. Adrian usually keeps most of his hair in a braid, leaving some of it to frame his face.Personality: Not the most social person, Adrian prefers to daydream and keep out of the business of others, due to his possessed status. All the same, Adrian is a fairly comfortable person to be around should one decide to make a move to hang around him. He prefers to keep most friendships on a fairly non-personal level, however, as, due to his possession, Adrian is prone to fits of rage and depression that he must constantly fight to keep under control. Social issues aside, Adrian loves the pursuit of knowledge, and is very fond of fighting, though not so fond of hurting people.Biography: Adrian's life was not one of any huge substance until the day he was possessed by Agni as a child. There is no reason that Adrian has been able to discern as to why he specifically was possessed, and it didn't seem as if there was any plan behind the possession itself aside from "Hurt Everything". Regardless, for some time after that, Adrian was a source of scorn for his friends and family, and even strangers in the neighborhood. He became rash. Violent. A general horrible specimen of a little thing. As Adrian's destructive tendencies began to get further and further out of hand, Adrian's parents began trying to figure out what could possibly have happened to spur such a change. It wasn't until Agni, in his rage, attempted to force a manifestation that his parents realized whatever was wrong was beyond their comprehension. If not for the timely intervention of an Exorcist dispatched to the area, the damage done would have been far worse than what occurred. As it was, there were no fatalities, but in order to avoid eradication, the demon enacted some form of spell that locked him within Adrian's body, to the confusion and consternation of the Exorcists.Due to their inability to remove the demon from his body, Adrian was brought to the Venator Academy, with the permission of his parents, to be kept under observation and researched, as well as being taught to control his emotions, so as to not allow Agni to take advantage of them.With time having passed, Adrian has come to believe that if no human has been able to figure out how to remove Agni from his body, then perhaps he should start taking the information from the more supernatural sources. Creatures, and the like. Having seen the continued failure of exorcism to make any significant difference in his possession situation, and not particularly adept with utilizing techniques of that nature anyway, Adrian chose to go the more physical route.

Having enrolled as a student, Adrian spent the next couple of years studying in the Slayer and Tracker classifications, figuring the larger, more powerful creatures would be more likely to have relevant information than random ferals, and having the tools to overpower the stronger beasts would help his, admittedly, more brutish intended method of gaining information. Taking to the combat arts like a fish to water, Adrian trained hard and has become quite comfortable. He now enters his junior year at the academy, prepared to take on bigger and better. Skills/Abilities: Combat is Adrian's world, be it physical or mental in nature. He is very well versed with various weaponry, particularly of the melee variety, and has a solid tactical knowledge base. He also makes it his business to know as much about his opponents as possible, and so has a huge biology knowledge base, both human and otherwise. Finally, he's an excellent cook.Agni's possession of Adrian has given his body the ability to completely shut off his ability to feel pain. This comes as an extreme double edged sword.

Weapons: Adrian most often uses a glaive a fair bit larger than most, custom built to match his height. It is his preferred weapon, simply named "Divider".

Weaknesses: Adrian's largest downfalls tend to be the instability of his emotions. He must keep a tight reign on his emotions at all times, but during combat situations, it becomes far easier for the demon possessing him to try and exert control, and send Adrian's bloodlust into overdrive. Adrian also has a slight hero complex, in that he would much rather see himself hurt than someone else, and so will commonly put himself in the line of fire when working with others. Name: AgniGender: MaleType: DemonClassification: UnknownAppearance: Agni has not yet shown himself in any full capacity. When exerting possession over Adrian, Adrian's posture and body language become aggressive, and his eyes shift to a burning yellow, with the sclera turning black. Adrian's nails and teeth sharpen and lengthen, and thick black veins crawl along his body, spiderwebbing near his eyes and across his arms most notably.Personality: Violence incarnate, Agni doesn't care for mischief, or strategy, or beating around the bush. Agni exists solely to hurt things, and cause destruction when possible. He constantly projects dark feelings into Adrian's subconscious, attempting to get him to act on dark, violent urges. When Adrian is in any combat situation, the projections become far more constant. Any deeper personality Agni does have is buried under the torrent of rage that consumes Agni due to his continued existence locked within Adrian. The longer he remains there, the angrier he gets, something that worries Adrian more and more.Biography: Agni has been with Adrian since his childhood, and has been a constant source of irritation and terror. Adrian has been able to gain little information regarding Agni's existence, due to Agni's incredible rage making him nearly incapable of conversation.Weaknesses: Agni's rage peaks incredibly easily, and thus will often degenerate into a frenzied state incapable of higher thought process, or communication. This results in Agni often overextending, as well as ignoring injury. While this worked in Agni's own body, as Agni had the ability to unconsciously heal injury, Adrian has no such healing ability, and so this frenzy can and will easily prove detrimental to both.Bestiary Entry: N/A

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

I'm going to have to nix the electricity abilities of the glaive due to two main reasons: One Adrian already gains power from Agni, two a holy weapon of that power working well under the control of a demon is hard to believe. Most enchanted weapons have no noticeable changes besides being more efficient in killing Demons or Creatures. So stuff with actual powers is really rare and powerful.

My second thing is I want a reason in his bio for choosing to be a Hunter, if he was possessed why choose to be a Hunter instead of an Exorcist?

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ah. I didn't quite understand the actual nature of the enchanting, I was under the assumption that it wasn't fixed in a holy or unholy fashion. My bad, I'll toss that out.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

Just one thing, Creatures are not Demons, they are the creations of Demons that exist on this world. To put it simply, Demons possess a vessel to enter this world, the Creatures they made are what Hunters fight. So just edit out the term Demon and you should be good. Since that's just a minor thing, Adrian Approved.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Name: Shanon AckerGender: FemaleAge: 18Type: HunterSpecialization: SlayerAppearance: Shanon stands at 5'9" with foot-long brown hair kept neatly via a system of twine. She possesses brown eyes and a tanned skin common to those of Navajo-Spanish decent. Her hands and face are rugged from years of hard work and training, while she possesses several long scars across her lean but muscled body, several across her face and many across her arms and legs. She also possesses a variety of burn wounds on her hands, as well as an incricate burn pattern on her left shoulder, a sort of tattoo, only infinitely more painful.Personality: Shanon is self-reserved and regularly serious, but not to any particular extreme. Isolation does not suit her and she's hardly one to turn down a party. At the same time it's doubtful she would find herself starting anything, relying on others to initiate socialization.Biography: Born to an apartment dwelling couple and an only child, Shanon's life in the city was cut short when she was ten. A malicious noble, a werewolf who had lost control of its mind, was on a rampage. On the final night of its rampage, it broke into her apartment block, and her family was the unlucky one it preyed upon. Her parents fell quickly, and she herself was attacked, almost dying before an esteemed Hunter arrived and put the beast down. She was recovered by him and brought to a hospital, where she would just barely survive via blood transfusion. The experience left her with her scars and something more; the Shroud no longer held control over her.At first Shanon didn't even know this. The authorities said that it was a freak wild animal accident and while they couldn't explain a wolf busting through a door and mauling a family downtown that was what the evidence gave. So the next chapter of Shanon's life began; she moved in with her grandparents on their farm, living with her newfound ability to see what others could not. Eventually she realized that the world was far more complicated than she could of ever thought, and a year after the attack she recieved a letter from the man who had saved her, telling her that if she wanted to keep others from the fate she had experienced, then she would train.And train she did; for the next eight years she would work on the farm, sparring and running whenever she wasn't hauling around farm supplies or doing school. She became something of a mechanic, working at the local car repair shop and earning many of the burns on her hands from there. Eventually she would buy herself a gun at age sixteen and start work on becoming a marksman. By age eighteen, after she had completed highschool, she finally recieved a visit from the man from so long ago. The years had not treated him well but she still remembered his face just as well; he gave her an offer. An offer to join a prestigious Academy of those who fought the creatures of the other world. He would sponsor and pay her way through it, as a way to make up for his past failure. She accepted, and agreed to a form of magic that he wanted to place upon her. It was that day she got the burn on her shoulder, the word nintin, literally meaning "You freeze" in Navajo. He said it would protect her, and so far, it seems to of done its job.Skills/Abilities: Farm life and physical training has given Shanon a significant amount of muscle, though just glancing at her you wouldn't be able to tell, her features still mostly soothed out wherever they aren't chared. She is mechanically sound of mind, having experience working on vehicles of all sorts, is fair with many guns and can wield a sword with some level of skill. Additionally, the burn on her shoulder gives is imbued with an ancient natural magic, making it to where everyone around her reacts just slightly less fast, around one and two tenths of a second. They experience a moment of increased ping basically.Weapons: She possesses a handmade gladius, lined with silver in its blade, as well as civilian model of the Benelli M4.Weaknesses: Ultimately she's just a normal kid who got smacked by a werewolf when she was little. Furthermore seeing through the Shroud is directly linked to her PTSD; confronting supernatural dangers is going to a part of her mind that really should just be left alone.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Just pointing out that in some ways she will be repeating Highschool as much of the Academy revolves around that age group, but there are still a decent number of students her age. I do have one question though, is her power to slow down a sort passive debuff as it were, or is it a once off thing. So will people be slowed the entirety of their time around her, or will that be momentary. I only ask because there was a bit of contradiction in the profile.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

It's a passive aura; where is the contradiction?

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Name: "Kyle" " Kol'valhayes" Sturmhafen. Pronounced Kol-val-ahl-lay-es.Gender: Male.Age: about to be 18Type: Possessed ExorcistSpecialization: Banisher, Unknown.Appearance: Has wild unkempt brown hair with three long intertwining braids that stop at the base of his neck, calm green eyes, and a young face. A regular outfit except the collar of his shirt is always unbuttoned. There is large blackish blue tattoo running the entire length of his back. Personality: Kol is a fairly calm, often silent person. Kol tries to keep most of his emotions bottled up. The reason Kol tries to keep his emotions held in is because he thinks letting his emotions run rampant, would put others in jeopardy. Silence aside, Kol is a fairly kind person, often willing to help others in need, give a shoulder lean or lend an ear to talk to, and extremely protective of those who befriend him. Rarely does Kol seek out others with negative intent. Overall, Kol is a fairly good-natured person or he at least tries to be.Biography: Born somewhere in Germany, Kol's parents were killed by demons on a camping trip gone wrong. Kol's life was only spared because the demon had only considered the adults the intruder and the young child the perfect host. Soon after his parents were killed Kol was found by a member of the Sturmhafen family. Intrigued by the curious nature of the child, - a lone child out in the forest - the man took the child back to the family manor. The man argued on behalf of the child while at first much of the family opposed him, but in the end he won them over. With the matter of the child discussed, the boy was taken in and raised as their own.

The families interest in the boy only peaked when he proved capable of witnessing demonic presence at a far early age than usual. With this development, the family began preparing not only the boy but all of their children. The training was beyond rigorous, the boy was pushed to his limits day after day and never complained. Eventually the family decided to increase the level of training, the boy would fight all of the other children at the same time.

The results were unexpected. Something happened and not only did the boy succeed but he was the only one still standing, enamored with the outcome the family continued along a different path. He and all the other children would do everything together as pairs. After years of intense physical training, though lessened some after the incident, at the manor Kol was sent to Venator Academy. Before Venator, Kol spent most of his life training on the family grounds and if not training then learning. Apart from the Academy, Kol's time outside the manor has been fairly limited.Skills/Abilities: Kol is a naturally talented combatant with most weapons and is in excellent physical shape. Kol is a little charismatic.Weapons: Golden gauntlets with black circles on the backs. Though mainly hand to hand, Kol also carries a sword that is made to split into two: one that's sturdier and shorter that serves a shield like purpose, and one that's slightly longer and sharper.Weaknesses: Kol is fairly inexperienced in the matters of the world. Aside from where he was raised there isn't much Kol knows about anywhere else. Kol's knowledge of the verse is fairly lacking.Name: Vyise'lelanGender: UnknownType: Demon.Classification: Unknown.Appearance: It's actual appearance is unknown, but when in control, Kol's eyes become gold, his body becomes covered in black tattoos and he grows more violent.Personality: What little is known about Vyise'lelan's personalty is that it's strange. He is more than prideful, he is vanity. So far he's shown to be extremely violent. What Vyise'lelan desires is unknown, he seems to be content to lie within Kol and bring harm when the opportunity arises. He isn't kind but he isn't rude. To him people, regular humans at least, aren't worth his time. Oddly Vyise is content where he is, his desire to get out in anyway seems to be less than minimal. Many things intrigue him, but emotions are a favorite, the things that they can get people to do are some thing he finds amusing. As far as Vyise is concerned the world is interesting, and for the moment there's no reason for him or Kol, who as far as he's concerned is just him, to not do anything. The only thing that Vyise is as much as he is vain or violent, is secretive. He rarely talks without reason and enjoys harming others. To him secrets are similar to jokes that one person isn't privy to. Vyise is odd, his nature is arrogant but he overall is fairly silent. He doesn't take control of Kol unless Kol loses his emotions.Biography: Vyise'lelan killed Kol's parents and has been with him ever since. In all of his time within Kol, Vyise'lelan has only taken control once. For some reason or another Kol had engaged in a brawl with an arguable horde of people, Vyise took over. Kol might have won or he might have lost but in Vyise's hands, the enemy stood no chance. Kol grew extremely violent and when the enemy came, he thrashed them until he was the only one left standing. Why Vyise did this, whether out of want, concern for Kol's survival or fun doesn't matter, without him Kol would have lost. Ever since Vyise has been fairly dormant, though he still influences a few thoughts every now again. For the most part, Vyise is content to watch from where he is.Weaknesses: Aside from his vanity, Vyise'lelan's weakness are unknown.Bestiary Entry: N/A.Name: Noel" "Noevellayhea" Sturmhafen. Pronounced No-Vell-laye-ha.Gender: Female.Age: 19. Just turned 119Type: Noble.Specialization: Noble Vampire.Appearance: Noel is tall, extremely pale, has long white hair, blonde eyebrows, white eyelashes, pure black eyes and a soft extremely pleasing face. Noel wears a mostly regular outfit except she wears a black pleated skirt and the midriff and back of her shirt are removed. Noel wears a faceless white mask that comes with a hood and long black hair, she also wears a necklace at all times that bears the crest of the Sturmhafen family - a grey swirl with a blue gem in the middle - and wears two black gem bracelets on either wrist, each one with it's own inscription.Personality: Noel is an aggressive yet quiet person. If she's is not giving her usual cold shoulder then she actively tries to push others away. Noel's reason for being the way she is is touch of arrogance and though she manages to keep it hidden, fear, a fear of the unknown. Noel can be kind, but only when she wants. Noel under all her arrogant, angry, bluster, isn't a bad person. Noel tries to be an insensitive person, purposefully ignoring others feelings. The reason Noel does this is because she thinks affection is a form of weakness that is too often exploited and relied upon and one that she will never let be exploited in her.Biography: Noel Sturmhafen is the oldest daughter born to the Sturmhafen family. Throughout her childhood Noel was expected to try and be above others, anything else was less. For years, Noel tried and did this, only allowed to stop once. It took time but the family decided that the children would go to Venator Academy in pairs, Noel as the oldest girl would go as soon as her sibling was ready. It took about a month for her sibling to come of age, and in that time Noel managed to get the family to send her ahead. The one thing the family didn't discuss with the others was that they assigned Noel a special mission, keep an eye on her brother while they were there. Which Noel decided to get a head start on by leaving first. Even if she would only have a month to prepare that was time enough.Skills/Abilities: Noel is stronger than a human easily capable of lifting triple her body weight, though her exact strength hasn't been tested, and easily hitting with similar force. Shape-shifting: Noel can shape-shift into two different types of animals: Aves and Felidae. And the forms of other humans as well.Weapons: Aside from her claws, Twin long black wrist blades and a vial of poison that she uses on both her claws and wrist blades.Weaknesses: Noel is extremely unfond of working as a team. She is bothered by things she doesn't know, people included. Noel fears getting attached to someone. Sunlight and apotropaics.

Edited by Vengent Spectre

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

Well, time for me to finally post my profile. I look forward to RPing with all of you.

Name: Tim HarkenGender: MaleAge: 17Type: ExorcistSpecialization: Mostly Banisher and Blaster with Smiter leaningsAppearance: 5' 6" with short black hair and dark brown eyes. He is well muscled due to his weapons training and every move he makes is economy of motion, there are no wasted movements. A variety of small nicks and scars cover his hands and a single pale scar runs from the side of his right eye to just above the corner of the same side of his mouth. A katana in a simple black sheath is attached to the belt at his waist and a holster for a 9mm Glock is over his shoulder. Has a messenger bag and his school uniform is fairly normal, lacking only the tie.Personality: Cheerful, outgoing. Tries to make as many friends as he can. Very much non-judgmental and is very accepting of others and their ways. While darker then what he allows others to see, Tim's inner thoughts are bright and hopeful for the most part. Even so, he often thinks about his position and how that makes other people see him. In general, he thinks that his "princeling" status will cause others to see him as a self-entitled fool.Biography: Tim is part of a line of exorcists that, while certainly not being new to the scene, is not nearly as old as many of the other lines that have been going for centuries. His father was an american exorcists while his mother was a japanese mythologist. He has grown up knowing and training for the war in the shadows, having been told of it by his parents as soon as he could understand what they were talking about. Since his parents are the leaders of a hundred year old demon hunter organization known as "The Order of Michael", Tim was given the best education and training possible. While he wasn't the most academically gifted of students, he did show a high aptitude for physical activities. Despite his position as next in line as the head of the Order, he grew as a well mannered and friendly boy. At some point it seems that a spirit become interested in him for some reason or another. The spirit never shows itself or gives a name, it simply speaks with a disembodied voice that seems to switch between only being able to be heard by Tim and one that everybody can understand. Regardless of it's mystery, the spirit has proven to be quite benevolent so far,allowing the subject of his interest to call upon him to perform certain feats. Tim was sent to Venator at the earliest age accepted where he took every class they had that involved combat training. He included more academic classes into his schedule as, fighting skill mean little when one does not know how or where to use them, but by the time his senior year came around he was well known by almost all the combat teachers as somebody they could depend on to know how a move was performed.Skills/Abilities: Tim is bi-lingual having grown up with both english and japanese being well used in the house. He is also highly proficient with a wide variety of weapons, although his preferred tools are the katana that has been in his family for a generation or so, and a hand gun of some kind. His connection with the mysterious spirit allows him a variety of "spells" to use, varying from the healing of a wound to casting a barrier around an area. So far they seem to less fall into a single category and more be the sort of thing that one might expect a holy knight to ask for in his prayers. So far Tim has his requests to a few more simple spells.

Minor Healing: Rather self explanatory, Tim is able to call upon the spirit to heal smaller wounds such as a gash or stabbing wound.

Barrier: Tim is capable of setting up a barrier around a desired area. The bigger the area, the weaker the barrier.

Accuracy: He can call upon the spirit to help land a blow or hit a target that might otherwise be impossible.

Strength: Tim can call upon the spirit to increase his strength for a short time.Weapons: The Honjo Masamune and a silver 9mm Glock.

Shortly after the Honjo Masamune was stolen by "Sgt. Coldy Bimore" several Order of Michael exorcists came across the man on one of the Hawaiian islands. The thief was in the middle of a murder spree that had even claimed the life of a local police officer. During their own investigation they discovered that the Honjo Masamune was highly conductive for things of an otherworldly nature and that, combined with the man's already dark soul, a demon had been able to possess him through the sword. After several fights they were able to take the sword from Coldy and turn him over to the authorities . Only it was just just as the serial killer and not the crazed thief. It had been decided that it would be too easy for a similar thing to happen again if the sword were to go into a museum or another kind of normal storage, so after purifying it, the sword was taken by the members of the Order when they left. Since then, the blade has been passed from the leader of the Order to his or her heir for several generations. Each owner of the blade uses a different handle, one that they keep after it is passed on. This as well as a blackening of the blade has done a excellent job of keeping the blade's existence as the Honjo Masamune a secret. Tim's hilt is carved out of white ash wood and crisscrossed with white cloth lined with silver threads.Weaknesses: While Tim most certainly not stupid, his grades are more due to his intense studying then from any academic gifts. And while his character my not have suffered from being the heir to an Exorcist organization, he still feels the immense pressure of his position and this can sometimes shape his decision. Although his relation with the spirit is helpful, in order to receive its help Tim is required to perform a lengthy ritual every night. If he misses a night he will be unable to call upon the spirit the next day.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

You know that was technically pre-approved right Haven? =P Ah well, Tim Approved(Again).

Now Kyle and V-Demon are Approved. But I want to point out that from the description of his weapons being a gun-sword like thing I'd say Blaster probably fits better although you could just go hybrid Blaster and Banisher.

I'll need more description on just how developed Noel's abilities are, as well whether she has stopped her aging or not.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Even if it was already approved I still need to post it so everybody else can know what hes like.

Anyway, first post coming up.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I was wondering about something.What are the lifespans and life cycles of the Nobles? At what point are they considered children/teens/adults/middle age/old? I was just thinking about this because I realized that two of my characters were somewhat old (a 100 year old sophomore/junior?) I think defining how the nobles age will help the character creation process.

Oh right derp, I'm out of it right now, some what tired.

That's basically covered in the first post, but the short of it is that it varies. Kitsune have a very slowed down aging, reaching our definition of teen at 100 years or so. Vampires appearance depends on how much blood they take in. Other nobles will have variation or just normal aging.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Well, it also is entirely dependent on the Noble. A vampire, for example, could be centuries old. Same goes for kitsunes. But there's no real way to compare how each ages with regards to the other. A vampire is like a person frozen in time, while a kitsune is a being that ages extremely slowly.And that's only covering the two most obvious examples.EDIT: Onarax ninja'd to say the same thing.

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

One they're not, they're classified as Nobles.

Two Demons are not inherently malefic, I referred to the Youkai as an example of that viewpoint. For example most nature spirits just try and protect lands that they have decided to call home. Then you have all those Demons Summoners call to their aid, quite a few are far from Malefic as well.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Probably because the terms happen to be almost interchangeable in Japanese. There is a lot more grey when it come to Japanese understanding of the supernatural then in more Western parts of the world.

Edit: And what he said.

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Sounds like a demon possessing a tiny bear or something.

3+1 Hit Dice is a tough teddy bear.

D&D jokes aside, I'm open to anyone who needs a partner. Frankly, were I playing my normal type I'd be the one doing the active searching, but as it is it wouldn't be a very good practice of keeping IC.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

The vampires confused me a little, sorry about that. No, she hasn't stopped aging yet, but how developed can her abilities be at that age.? Are there levels?

Edit: Also, quick question: Is the seniority of a student dependent on age or must that be specified earlier? Personally, I'd prefer a Summoner hybrid in stead of Blaster but since the blade doesn't shoot but vibrates I don't think there's a need for hybrids.

Edited by Vengent Spectre

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.