BrickFair New England - A Belated Wrapup

BFair_2013_NE_teaser.jpgBrickFair Virginia is almost here, so what better time to report on the previous BrickFair, which took place in New England. Better late than never, I always say. Anyway, Manchester, New Hampshire was home to the first major AFOL convention in the Northeast, and the fans turned out a-plenty. There was a great turnout, especially among Bionicle fans, which was one of the best-represented themes there. The public presence wasn't as good as we would have hoped, but everyone still had a lot of fun. To get an idea of what was on display - read on!View the full article

I don't think I ever got around to mentioning that I really liked the mini Skopio. It was pretty cute. And also everything was fun 10/10 would convention again.

Will admit i intend to one day going to one of these conventions. Just living in alaska is such an inconvenience at times. my favorite piece is that flower out of bionicle pieces

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

That's a lot of Bionicle MOCs. And other great MOCs as well. I wish one of these Brickfair events would happen in TX. That way I'd have a chance to attend one.

Why not visit Brick Fiesta? http://www.brickfiesta.com/

The event, now moving into its fourth year, travels to a different city within the Lone Star state each year. The first year it took place in Austin, the second was in Houston, the third in Dallas, and next year is slated for San Antonio. There was a sizable group of BIONICLE fans and members of the BZPower community at the event in 2011, it would be nice to see that again at a future event. I bumped into Adrian in Dallas this year but that was just briefly during the public expo during the weekend...