That is one of the more coolest MOC's I've ever seen :D

Edit: Please be more specific about what you like next time! : )

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

The construction looks pretty solid overall and the size is impressive. The Kadin works really well with this MOC, too. I do think the shaping is a bit off in some parts, though - the forearms, in particular, look a bit too thick and blocky; the transition between them and the other parts of the arm is a bit rough. The upper legs also look a bit thin. In regards to color scheme, I think the white is a bit off. It only shows up in little bits in the arms and legs and then there's a giant chunk of solid white in the upper torso. It's not a major problem, but it does, like I said, look a bit off.Good luck in the contest!

Q2TtLEz.png

That is one of the more coolest MOC's I've ever seen :D

Edit: Please be more specific about what you like next time! : )

-Wind-

Thanks!

The construction looks pretty solid overall and the size is impressive. The Kadin works really well with this MOC, too. I do think the shaping is a bit off in some parts, though - the forearms, in particular, look a bit too thick and blocky; the transition between them and the other parts of the arm is a bit rough. The upper legs also look a bit thin. In regards to color scheme, I think the white is a bit off. It only shows up in little bits in the arms and legs and then there's a giant chunk of solid white in the upper torso. It's not a major problem, but it does, like I said, look a bit off.Good luck in the contest!

Yes, the forearms are kind of off. The reason for that is that they were one of the last sections I built, and by that time, a lot of the pieces I would have used were taken. As for the color distribution, there are more than just "little bits" of white in the legs. (look at the lower ones.) It may be a bit off in the torso, though, and maybe I should have changed the center HF armor to black or silver.

Thanks for the feedback.

Edited by SmoothJazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Incredible. The design is almost perfect, and the hands are a bit overrated, but it works out.

Do you think you could make a Rahkshi?

Thanks. The clawed hands are only there to extend the arm length, otherwise I would have left off the claws. Actually, I made a Rahkshi not too long ago: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10234&hl=

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I must say, this is a rather stunning figure; however, I feel that the usage of the "shield" pieces on the torso stand out a little too much. They're contor doesn't line up well with the main chest piece. It may look better if the color was more silver or black, or swapping for some the wide armor pieces you used on the knees. Aside from that this is a truly lovely moc.

biobanner.png

Looks good and consitent, but the body seems a bit too long.

Also like the color scheme. :D

Thanks. The body is a bit long, but that is pretty much required for a MOC of this size. I don't have the parts to lengthen the rest of it, and if the torso was proportional, it would no longer be titan sized.

I must say, this is a rather stunning figure; however, I feel that the usage of the "shield" pieces on the torso stand out a little too much. They're contor doesn't line up well with the main chest piece. It may look better if the color was more silver or black, or swapping for some the wide armor pieces you used on the knees. Aside from that this is a truly lovely moc.

Thanks. As for the torso armor, I don't see what's wrong with it. I think I did a fairly good job of making the shields fit with the front armor.

The bulkiness works well with this MOC, but the colors seem a little strange. But hey, you can never tell with the PBC. The legs are my favorite part of him.

Uh, this isn't for the PBC... Anyway, thanks. I don't think the colors are strange; they're pretty basic actually, just white, black, and silver, with a bit of gray where I had to.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Thanks. As for the torso armor, I don't see what's wrong with it. I think I did a fairly good job of making the shields fit with the front armor.

Sorry, didn't mean to insult your construction style there. What I meant was that while the shields do fit rather well, something about them stands out, I think it's just the color contrast. It's not a huge issue, just an opinion. I just had to pick a detail to expand upon for the comments sake.

biobanner.png

This is a pretty superb MOC. I especially like what you did with the hands. Its very well proportioned and looks solidly built throughout. The only thing I don't like about it is the shoulder shields. They're a bit too large and don't blend as well as they could.

Overall, great job with this one!

Bliss.png

This is a pretty superb MOC. I especially like what you did with the hands. Its very well proportioned and looks solidly built throughout. The only thing I don't like about it is the shoulder shields. They're a bit too large and don't blend as well as they could.

Thanks! The shoulder shields don't flow very well, sure, but I added them because the upper arms felt like they needed something.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Thanks! The shoulder shields don't flow very well, sure, but I added them because the upper arms felt like they needed something.

I did the same thing with the shoulder armor on one of my MOCs. If it was split up into 3 smaller shields covering the shoulders, maybe it would flow better.

Bliss.png

I agree that the torso pieces and color stand out, but otherwise I like how thickly and sturdily he's built.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Amazing MOC, like the body and the use of the HF pieces but the hordika feet on the lower body is odd. On the head, i just love the use of the Inika head and i hardly see them in MOCs. The arm is really good but i think you should add some more white on the lower arms and with the leg is good but i think you should make the foot bigger.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I like it, good work on the upper arms, but the hands are a bit small possibly.

I really like the shoulder pads actually, it looks as though they give his arms some more strength.

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

then there's a giant chunk of solid white in the upper torso. It's not a major problem, but it does, like I said, look a bit off.

Well, this could be easily fixed by placing another piece on it. I cant remember what it's called though....the most specific I can get is the one piece that appears on the side of Merrick Fortis 2.0's upper armor piece.

I agree that the torso pieces and color stand out, but otherwise I like how thickly and sturdily he's built.

Thanks. See above for my replies to torso pieces and color.

Amazing MOC, like the body and the use of the HF pieces but the hordika feet on the lower body is odd. On the head, i just love the use of the Inika head and i hardly see them in MOCs. The arm is really good but i think you should add some more white on the lower arms and with the leg is good but i think you should make the foot bigger.

Thanks. I don't think the hordika foot is strange. Considering the size of the moc, I think it fits fairly well. I can't add much more white on the lower arms, as I have very little white technic. I think the foot is fairly proportional, at least when considering human proportions.

I like it, good work on the upper arms, but the hands are a bit small possibly.

I really like the shoulder pads actually, it looks as though they give his arms some more strength.

Well, I'm glad someone likes it. :P

Thanks, everyone

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET