Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

The sunglasses on the woman look kinda...off, from here. Makes her look like she has weird glowy eyes, like something from Bioshock.

​wait I have to make a joke

​uh

​PFFT, historic figures??? More like, his-BORE-ic figures, AMIRITE

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Be glad that John Komenos is a cool guy. Had it been another dynasty of emperors, you'd be violently sterilized and blinded, then enslaved for such a remark. ;) Matters not that you are a robot, they'll find a way...

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

His-BORE-ic figures I-I mean, the hippest kids around!

HIPstoric figures...

• Upvote 2

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Was once not quite The Three Mountains.

The_Three_Mountains.jpg

Now just Megamon.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I!..... I have not clue what you are...

Toriel + Tahu

Boy, is Sans going to be mad. I'm not sure about Papyrus though, he'll hate the fire puns, but he'll have someone to heat up his spaghetti :P

What about the Other Toa? Kopaka certainly wouldn't have to hear Tahu boss him around, though, I'm sure Gali would keep a watchful eye, as always.

With this being said, what about other Characters from Other Themes besides BIONICLE? I'm thinking some Star Wars characters would fit into this conundrum of a crossover. Because, why not? Y'know what? Lets add some Knights Kingdom into there too. Because, My childhood.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Was once not quite The Three Mountains.

The_Three_Mountains.jpg

Now just Megamon.

Are you referring to the Yashichi that was my picture for a split second? I'm sorry, I was just testing how it looked. It'll probably be my picture soon.

Tatoriel questions others' opinions.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Lets see here

Bipedal

Furred

Has strange batwing like ears

A tail that seems to change thickness and density

A Gender that can't seem to stay in one place, first being male now being female

Has hair despite having fur

Wears clothes (thankfully)

Has some sort of tool or weapon

Has pawed feet and hands

Yup, it's official. Jakkai/Ehksidian is a furry through and through. Now, where's my purification staff?

pure_muscle.png

as someone with toriel in your avatar i am not at all surprised you want to purify furries or whatever.

i mean have you seen what's been drawn of her??? a lot of fanart gets her body shape completely wrong and it makes me mildly sad.

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

First off I was joking. Though yes, you do have a point. My once vergin eyes have been the victim of such heretical pieces of art representing her in such an incorrect and dispicable light that it often makes me wonder the state of humanity as a whole. At least your not one of those folk.

That being said, (and getting back on topic) why did you're gender change? I am very confuzzled by this. But hey, at least you aren't some disturbing mix (or your character at least). No offense of course. I apologize if you are though, my friend.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

That entire last paragraph was completely unnecessary...

I can understand why some would dislike or "hate" Undertale and Bionicle G2. I, personally, have begun to have a strong distaste for Undertale and its community, with no offense to you. The first point is in the regard that the game is some sort of godsend that was made to quell the "evil that is modern RPGs." Sure, the battle system is kind of original, but the idea of not fighting your enemies is really not. Also, the game is essentially heralded as a perfect masterpiece and it has been said on many occasions to be the best game of all time. While I imagine this to be an exaggeration on those who have said that's part, it still irks me to no end. I love most of the tracks from the game, I kind of like the art (though somewhat awkward at times), and the characters are well-developed. The game is alright in these aspects, but overall, it is not perfect.

I have yet to find a game that I would call perfect, as there are always flaws in the overall works. Take my personal favorite game, for instance. That game would be (you guessed it) Megaman X. Megaman X is not a perfect game. The game's controls are smooth, tight, and are amazing for the platforming that one must accomplish. The music is outstanding and the tracks are extremely catchy. The system of being able to choose who you want to take on first is nice, but can be a bit exploited through difficulty (do NOT try to fight Armored Armadillo or Sting Chameleon first without prior practice). This brings me to my main problem with Megaman X: a certain difficulty curve that is quite apparent. You start on an easy stage to get you up to speed on the controls and the basic story, but then you are thrust into eight levels of increasing difficulty which can be almost impossible without serious practice. The final boss is a pain in my side and I hate him so much. The progression of character strength through storytelling, items that can be found, and physical practice of the player is emphasized. This is a good balance to the difficulty, but I feel as if it shouldn't be too obvious as to where your own route should go based solely on difficulty and ease of access to items. There is also an item that is essential to progress in the game, and is forced upon you.

Back to Undertale. I do not believe it to be a perfect game, but I can accept it as a very good game. This idea of the perfection that is Undertale, as I am aware, sprouts from the innards of the community. Oh yes, the grand forum and structure that is the Undertale community. Every time that Undertale is mentioned to me, be it offline or not, I always think of the stigma that radiates with it. The community has built itself very quickly and has rushed itself to a level of immaturity in which when anyone makes a reference to something or brings up anything at all, a fan must connect it to Undertale in any capacity that they can. There is also a stereotypical aspect in the community when it comes to criticizing the game: those who attack anyone who disses Undertale. Then there is the forced memes that have been reaped from the game: "You wanna have a bad time?" I get that memes are a byproduct of a community's creative minds and that they are used to connect and bond with other fans of a work, but there has to be a limit to what can be done before it gets very irritating. I understand completely that these attributes that are closely tied with this community are not an entirely accurate representation of an entire "fandom," but at the same time, it appears that these attributes are the ones that most fans will emphasize in order to appeal to other fans of Undertale. This is not to say that you or all fans of the game do this, but most of the fans of Undertale who I have conversed with have embodied at least one of these traits.

All in all, I dislike the exalting of Undertale, and I do not enjoy the actions and state of its fanbase. Also, let it be known that I do not speak for everyone.

On the topic of Bionicle G2, however, my opinions vary. Many people are still salty over CCBS, many abhor the story, and many dislike how the characters are portrayed. I honestly haven't seen much "hate" for G2, but there are some instances where people have gotten very heated over the issue.

• Upvote 3

t5pQDlO.jpg

Makuta-Onua.

That entire last paragraph was completely unnecessary...

I can understand why some would dislike or "hate" Undertale and Bionicle G2. I, personally, have begun to have a strong distaste for Undertale and its community, with no offense to you. The first point is in the regard that the game is some sort of godsend that was made to quell the "evil that is modern RPGs." Sure, the battle system is kind of original, but the idea of not fighting your enemies is really not. Also, the game is essentially heralded as a perfect masterpiece and it has been said on many occasions to be the best game of all time. While I imagine this to be an exaggeration on those who have said that's part, it still irks me to no end. I love most of the tracks from the game, I kind of like the art (though somewhat awkward at times), and the characters are well-developed. The game is alright in these aspects, but overall, it is not perfect.

I have yet to find a game that I would call perfect, as there are always flaws in the overall works. Take my personal favorite game, for instance. That game would be (you guessed it) Megaman X. Megaman X is not a perfect game. The game's controls are smooth, tight, and are amazing for the platforming that one must accomplish. The music is outstanding and the tracks are extremely catchy. The system of being able to choose who you want to take on first is nice, but can be a bit exploited through difficulty (do NOT try to fight Armored Armadillo or Sting Chameleon first without prior practice). This brings me to my main problem with Megaman X: a certain difficulty curve that is quite apparent. You start on an easy stage to get you up to speed on the controls and the basic story, but then you are thrust into eight levels of increasing difficulty which can be almost impossible without serious practice. The final boss is a pain in my side and I hate him so much. The progression of character strength through storytelling, items that can be found, and physical practice of the player is emphasized. This is a good balance to the difficulty, but I feel as if it shouldn't be too obvious as to where your own route should go based solely on difficulty and ease of access to items. There is also an item that is essential to progress in the game, and is forced upon you.

Back to Undertale. I do not believe it to be a perfect game, but I can accept it as a very good game. This idea of the perfection that is Undertale, as I am aware, sprouts from the innards of the community. Oh yes, the grand forum and structure that is the Undertale community. Every time that Undertale is mentioned to me, be it offline or not, I always think of the stigma that radiates with it. The community has built itself very quickly and has rushed itself to a level of immaturity in which when anyone makes a reference to something or brings up anything at all, a fan must connect it to Undertale in any capacity that they can. There is also a stereotypical aspect in the community when it comes to criticizing the game: those who attack anyone who disses Undertale. Then there is the forced memes that have been reaped from the game: "You wanna have a bad time?" I get that memes are a byproduct of a community's creative minds and that they are used to connect and bond with other fans of a work, but there has to be a limit to what can be done before it gets very irritating. I understand completely that these attributes that are closely tied with this community are not an entirely accurate representation of an entire "fandom," but at the same time, it appears that these attributes are the ones that most fans will emphasize in order to appeal to other fans of Undertale. This is not to say that you or all fans of the game do this, but most of the fans of Undertale who I have conversed with have embodied at least one of these traits.

All in all, I dislike the exalting of Undertale, and I do not enjoy the actions and state of its fanbase. Also, let it be known that I do not speak for everyone.

On the topic of Bionicle G2, however, my opinions vary. Many people are still salty over CCBS, many abhor the story, and many dislike how the characters are portrayed. I honestly haven't seen much "hate" for G2, but there are some instances where people have gotten very heated over the issue.

Whoa, okay geez. I got my answer, I've just been to lazy to change my pic as of yet. The hype will die down, and for me it's a great game, my favorite game honestly, if not one of my favorites. I am not the (heck)-spawn of cancer that is it's community and it's members, I am level headed. I try not to rub it in your face, or shove it down your throat, but sometimes I slip up, and talk about it way too much, and I apologize about that.

I do agree with you though, the game is good, but the community is cancerous trash. But, as with everything popular for a time, people will still go nuts over it and choke you to death with their obsession. I often wonder though, if the internet were as popular back in BIONICLE's hay-day, would we see the same amount of madness from the fandom? I wasn't on BZP back then, so I wouldn't know.

I mean no malice, anger, or wroth by my writings here, the long paragraph of info just kinda spooked me when I first saw it coming here just now, thats all.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

I'm sorry, I just felt compelled to express my feelings on the game and to answer the question to how I saw it. I can say that you are not one of the people who I mentioned as the community and I did not mean to accuse you of being cancerous. I was simply referring to those who embody the stereotypes. I didn't mean to offend anyone by my mini-essay, and I meant no harm. As for the Bionicle thing, I don't know how it was back in its hayday, as I joined this site last May. 

The ghost of Avatar Yet to Come.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The Warm Person-Creature.

I'm sorry, I just felt compelled to express my feelings on the game and to answer the question to how I saw it. I can say that you are not one of the people who I mentioned as the community and I did not mean to accuse you of being cancerous. I was simply referring to those who embody the stereotypes. I didn't mean to offend anyone by my mini-essay, and I meant no harm. As for the Bionicle thing, I don't know how it was back in its hayday, as I joined this site last May. 

The ghost of Avatar Yet to Come.

It's okay dude, no need to apologize, I understand that you meant no harm and I saw that, I may have overreacted a bit though.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png