Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

A sorrow-stricken Caucasoid in angry anime-style.

*shoots*

*misses*

*is shot*

I'm guessing that you have never played Republic Commando. That inspired me to find and edit this avatar. The things can be scary in that game, as well as a lot of other things that would be fodder to a lightsaber and the Force.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Erasmus Graves is posing for the camera. 

As we know, The guy in red is always the leader.

Time Fire/Quantum Ranger is a unique ranger since he is the only sixth ranger that is red, not to mention that he matches the tone of red as the leader of the team. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Seeing as he literally sealed his body away with a cybernetic being to end a literal war, I'd say he likes peace

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me that you built a time machine out of a Power Ranger?"

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y: