Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

6.2L LT4

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

It kind of looks like what the GSR would look like in Tron Legacy, or an Earthbound Immortal.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

"This is my Kraata. There are many like it, but this one is mine."

​(also, TFWiki has the exact same joke on their page for the guy in my avatar)

Hm, fancy that.

t5pQDlO.jpg

It's a sentient frog that was once human, my fine automobilesque friend.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The greatest and overpowered trio in all of Chrono Trigger.

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

"You have chosen... Wisely."

Or at least, that's the character your avatar reminds me of.

t5pQDlO.jpg

People I do not know but have seen their faces since 2001 when I first played RPG Maker 2000 and it's update 2003. Thanks 'Don Miguel' for the childhood memories. :D

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light