Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

You've got gall, but you've got no guts!

Edited by Inary the Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

It's a Vortixx!

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Skittle-tastic charaters. Voila! *kisses two fingers loudly*

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Interesting color combo. Who is that supposed to be?

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

"The redheads are coming, the redheads are coming,"

Interesting color combo. Who is that supposed to be?

Someone who fought in a successful revolution against an unfair government, only to then be invaded and nearly hunted extinct by aliens, whom she and a small band of survivors then had to fight with mining exosuits built by the unjust government, which had been upgraded into mindless war drones by the aliens, and then the survivors' team mechanic managed to reprogram as a force for good, however, the team was trapped in their exosuits, and forced to live as robotic beings. They eventually drove off the aliens, causing the planet to be marked as an intergalactic quarantine zone, and the team left the planet, going their separate ways to continue to fight the aliens on as many fronts as they could, meanwhile, life on their home planet thrived without the constant threat of extinction nagging at them.

Someone who fought in a successful revolution against an unfair government, only to then be invaded and nearly hunted extinct by aliens, whom she and a small band of survivors then had to fight with mining exosuits built by the unjust government, which had been upgraded into mindless war drones by the aliens, and then the survivors' team mechanic managed to reprogram as a force for good, however, the team was trapped in their exosuits, and forced to live as robotic beings. They eventually drove off the aliens, causing the planet to be marked as an intergalactic quarantine zone, and the team left the planet, going their separate ways to continue to fight the aliens on as many fronts as they could, meanwhile, life on their home planet thrived without the constant threat of extinction nagging at them.

Huh, so it is a Starbound character. Either that, or the entire prologue to Transformers and the story of the Apex from Starbound are incredibly similar. At least the begining part.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Fishbones.

Huh, so it is a Starbound character. Either that, or the entire prologue to Transformers and the story of the Apex from Starbound are incredibly similar. At least the begining part.

What is starbound?

BONE, BONE, BONE.

What is starbound?

This: http://playstarbound.com

Edited by Spoopy Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

My eyes are one big piece of pink!

I don't think that's the best place to keep a brain.

Not a Starbound character.

Starbound is basically Terraria in space.

What's Terraria?

I get the feeling you're not really into video games

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Ah, the esteemed work of postmodern art known as the "Skull Trumpet" of Memes. Its deconstruction of dooting is phenomenal. 

Edited by Haecceity

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.