Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

moar ponehs

"Insolent foal, I have exiled people to the sun for less. Thine Princess of the Night commands you to refer to us as Princess Luna!"Way to go Chro you had to make her mad... :pAnyways it's a Heavy.

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

Gaia online its pretty fun.

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Lol sonic and goku fighting.Ill give a cookie if you can tell me which cartoon character the hoodie is based on

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness

It appears to be a Luna hoodie.Complete with wings and a horn.

You win this round sir Mentor *hands over cookie*Anyways I see a very confused looking child in his bedroom....

Some kind of giant monster rampaging in a city(well, I actually see only a few buildings, but, whatever).

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

A hamsta'.

Is that an anime Chima character?

Nope, the only way it's even close is that it's an anthropomorphic canine. Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

The left half of the Ignika fused with the right half of Vezon's face.

metroid.gif

A guy wearing a fox hat?