Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

The Red Star above the text: 'Duel Matrix'.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Bear shark?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

(You mean the Japanese import? Because I don't think there was ever an English one...)The heads of three of your MOCs, the flash causing one of them to appear a different color.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

Dib: "Nooo!! I'll just close my eyes."Zim: "Fine. You'll open them soon enough. You have to breath sometime."Dib: "Wait, what do my eyes have to do with-- Aaaugh!!

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

You know, the Ignika is in ORBIT, not drifting through space. That means no one can get it back.

metroid.gif

Ah once again the mysterious mouth eyed lady

Ah, a new avatar. ^^ The overall look of it makes me think it's still from one of the Final Fantasy games; this time it's a short-haired character wearing a red jacket. Normally I would have said leather jacket, but I'm not so sure of that. O.e

yep pretty close

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The orange lightning on his (?) face leads to the conclusion that it's either sunrise or sunset, so probably before or after an important battle. The expression on the characters face would make me think of after battle, actually.

Or it's actually from mid-battle and I'm just completely wrong xD

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

i really wish i knew what her background was

The orange lightning on his (?) face leads to the conclusion that it's either sunrise or sunset, so probably before or after an important battle. The expression on the characters face would make me think of after battle, actually.

Or it's actually from mid-battle and I'm just completely wrong xD

mid battle

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The Ignika in front of the planet Sherus Magna. I don't know where that picture of the Ignika is from, but that picture behind it is from The Mata Nui Saga.

metroid.gif