Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

Gundam has glowy eyes, me thinks he has laser eyes

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I think that planet is going to end in a green explosion xDThe mental image is quite entertaining, I have to say...~

Okay, so the Doctors are numbered from the ORIGINAL series up to now?
Indeed they are. And guess how funny it is for me, starting with the original series. I mean, I've only gotten to the second doctor so far xD~On an unrelated side-note: guys, some of you, please be kind to the other players. :/ Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

The text says: "I warn you, I'm our mad"? It doesn't make any sense...unless I read it wrong.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Judging by his facial expression he is serious about it.

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Looks like someone has gone back to the 16 bit era of gaming

(Its fine, I'll show a link in a sec http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/320914_483325315042424_319476429_n.jpg?dl=1]Zeta[/url])She seems ticked

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

((What I get for using MS Paint, can't wait to use CS 5-6))Colored by pencils, something I suck at on paper

Some cel-shading would look good on him, I guess... ^^ ~

((What I get for using MS Paint, can't wait to use CS 5-6)) Colored by pencils, something I suck at on paper

Um. It should be possible to achieve with MSPaint as well, though.sillyhair_thur.jpg< I meant something like this. (Done with a mouse in MSPaint right now because I was quite sure that it would work out.)

(no, it's not perfect, at all. just a small sketch done to illustrate my point; and I couldn't resist the hair thingie. Sorry. It's by no means supposed to be making fun of anyone D: )

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

((I mean for the style I was going with, it was more of a rushed thing :P))Why is she so angry? Someone steal her mug of joe?

Luna, STAHP

After zooming in I realized it is actually three dudes with trident shaped heads.