Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

A very confused looking Titan Taka?Btw I want a description of mine :P

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

whywhy are those ponies bathing each otherwell one is bathing the other but stillwhy.

Because they love each other. thats reason enough. can't remember the female bat ponies name but the white one is Cloud SkipperTitan Taka again with a UFO shaped like an X. Run Taka the aliens get you!

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Is that giant pink fluff licking the air?

Why isn't it licking itself? It looks like cotton candy. Like that new pokemon.

But in pony form.

(why does everyone thing that my avvie is takanuva takanuva dosen't have green eyes)

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Ahh but 08 Taka did ;) and no her name is Fluffle Puff. She's a fluffy pony and she's waiting for her breakfast.Taka again!

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness

^t tiny Tina borderlands 2And yeah I have been changing it alot to keep things interesting :P

HAHIT DIDN'T CHANGETHAT PERSON IS STILL RIDING PINKIE!

Because i didn't change it ;p