Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

The Pakari on the left looks surprised. 

What's that dome behind him?

Soran, are you building the Death Star?

All a part of my plans for World Domination a Star Trek themed party I'm hosting. 

In reality though, it's simply a glossy overlay for the image, not any sort of dome. 

~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

takanuva looking to the right during fall with green eyes.

All a part of my plans for World Domination a Star Trek themed party I'm hosting. 

In reality though, it's simply a glossy overlay for the image, not any sort of dome. 

~Soran

>death star

>star trek

​oh my god

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

HOWDY-HOWDY-HOWDY.gif

ಠ_ಠ

~Soran

>death star

>star trek

​oh my god

Intentional, I know it's from Star Fox. 

~Soran

• Upvote 2
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Man, it would suck if Takanuva had allergies. Good thing it's a nice, autumn day there. 

I'm not the least bit sorry, bruv.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

It's McCree in the VOIDlooking left. His left.

t5pQDlO.jpg

A portrait of the late Toa of Light, Takanuva, as he is engulfed in the harsh gales of the blizzards of the terrible winter.

t5pQDlO.jpg

A chalk drawing.

A portrait of the late Toa of Light, Takanuva, as he is engulfed in the harsh gales of the blizzards of the terrible winter.

ಠ_ಠ

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

~Soran

Edited by Soran
  • Upvote 1

The Materialized Ghost of Takanuva from another dimension. You are anywhere between 4'4" and 5'3" roughly. So a modget compared to a Toa, but compared to me IRL anywhere from 1'6" shorter than me to just 7" shorter than me. (Toa are anywhere from 7'1" to 7'4". For reference Tahu Mata was 7'3")

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Some people sleeping in what looks like a 90's sitcom. 

The Materialized Ghost of Takanuva from another dimension. You are anywhere between 4'4" and 5'3" roughly. So a modget compared to a Toa, but compared to me IRL anywhere from 1'6" shorter than me to just 7" shorter than me. (Toa are anywhere from 7'1" to 7'4". For reference Tahu Mata was 7'3")

Wat

~Soran

Edited by Soran