Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

Oh no...surge....

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Crazy blonde anime guy

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Love da sky

(Trust me, it wasn't the plot holes that made those films bad)I wonder if I'd get any money back if I stuck him in an envelope and sent him off to Cash4Gold.
[if it was the humor, who cares? You can fast forward that.(Or edit it out with a video editor program.)Now if it was the action you didn't like, you're straight up screwed. XD]That is the most ridiculous avatar ever. Praise for finding it. Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

The bounty on his head isn't quite as significant as it is on Tahu Nuva Platinum.

If it was the humor, who cares? You can fast forward that.
Yeah, that ain't a good sign for a film if the advice to make it better is to skip parts. And it was more a dislike of the convoluted designs, the boring characters and the ridiculously OTT action scenes. Also, who wants to watch a film about fighting cars and get Shia LaBeouf bumbling around for three quarters of it?

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

He needs something done about that overbite

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Also someone really should tell him that gold is too soft to make an axe out of.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

The protagonist of those Kid Icarus gamesOnly palletteswapped.

Also you sharpen blades on grindstones. Not crystals.