Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

I'm gonna have nightmares about that face. Admittedly, all of my recent dreams have revolved around the same thing in one way or another, so it's somewhat of a breath of fresh air, but still. My usual dreams aren't nightmares.

'Cause screw character, it's the sunglasses that make you cool!
Finally, someone who understands. cool.png- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

... and rectangular sunglasses increase coolness by another 200% ^^

I'm gonna have nightmares about that face. Admittedly, all of my recent dreams have revolved around the same thing in one way or another, so it's somewhat of a breath of fresh air, but still. My usual dreams aren't nightmares.
Aw, sorry 'bout that :(
'Cause screw character, it's the sunglasses that make you cool!
Finally, someone who understands. cool.png- Vorex
Indeed cool.png

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Meep...that's scary..

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

SUCESS!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

(why would I?)Better get my shotgun...

Pixels!!YAY!

MEN! TONIGHT WE DINE IN KARZAHNI!

Helmet...the difference etween life and a decapitated body.

And you don't have a pencil

It's one of the HF Heroes. Too bad I really stink with the names. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~