Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

props to you if you drew that yourself.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Got a lotta spikes on that mask. what's the deal with that.

i like how the curved spikes looked on an old sonic fancharacter and an old logo i had.i like how it feels drawing them.

i like pixels.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

space police had a good run.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

(I meant this as a responce to respond to Lynn.)

What sins? I am Patience, not determination. I can wait for my enemies to die, rather than have them die to my own hand. An obvious execption to this of course would be Makuta Teridax, or a being that lives around the same time that I do. But killing is for the strong and stupid, only wishing to achieve victory even when the definition of victory is thin, and yet isn't the point in life to have fun and be happy? To make others happy too? Why should I kill anyone who doesn't truly deserve it? Of cource dtermintaion is not evil all strong suits with souls can be use for either good or evil, and it is down to the decision of the owner of the soul to do good or evil with it.

Now, as for you, I don't know what happened to you, if someone made you like this or what. If it is malicious than I will see it to my power to bring down whoever did this, and who plans to spread this. But, if it is a choice of your own, I will not judge you, nor try to change you, only if it hurts you or others, as in many others, only then will I try to do so. Change it, that is.

Oh, as for you.... Erm.... Ya, I got nothing. Keep making vines, I guess.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

It would appear that the experimental fur growing serum was a success Dr. Inyobiznich.

Cool, a blue heart. You are now affected by gravity.

Actually, thats the deep blue heart of Integrity that you're thinking of. This heart has a special ability to not gain damage from white attacks, but instead is damaged by blue attacks in you hit them or if they touch me, orange attacks work the same though. (this whole thing is non-canon, just winging it as the souls specially ability)

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

*Pet

You pet Lynn, she's just as soft as you thought she'd be.

pure_muscle.png

those were actually from the only space police set i ever got.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.