Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

It's Kyoryu...wanna say Navy. Navy. Totes defs.

Red and green character from the series that was knock offed by the series knock offed by Power Rangers.

That wasn't really the case, Kamen Rider did precede Super Sentai (especially the iteration actually labeled as such) by a few years, but they were both the brain children of the same guy. And as a franchise it's almost completely different. It's more little brother than knock off.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

Dragons aren't even dinosaurs Zyuranger.

As the myths of dragons mostly originated from people finding the remains of dinosaurs, they are, and technically the two terms can be interchangeable.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I wouldn't stoop so low as to put an idol in my profile, such scum doesn't even deserve a place on the heel of my shoe.

I see bugman III, esquire.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I wouldn't stoop so low as to put an idol in my profile, such scum doesn't even deserve a place on the heel of my shoe.

I see bugman III, esquire.

See it's funny because there's this show about statues as idols, and...look, ok, it's not actually funny. Still though, that's one solid gaze.

Amazon is actually the 6th bugman. Well, not this one, he's like, bugman the 27th, part A? Though actually Amazon is one of the few original Riders, and one of the many modern ones, to not actually be based on bugs........

AXKP5KC.png

Go, Speed Ranger! Go, Speed Ranger! Go, Speed Ranger, go!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y: